• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10172 users

Iron Squid : It's back! - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
432 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 22 Next All
SAFenix
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada439 Posts
October 04 2012 04:11 GMT
#221
MMA please show everyone how good you are, I really want you to be on top of Sc2 again =D!
mYi.Rain | SKT1.soO
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
October 04 2012 04:13 GMT
#222
yay iron squid!
can i get my estro logo back pls
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
October 04 2012 04:24 GMT
#223
On October 04 2012 04:27 Rhaegar_tar wrote:
I don't think they'll invite Nerchio, he kinda has a bad rep of BM and haven't won anything special, he's basically a lesser Stephano without a personality(unless you believe BMing is part of personality) which doesn't add much to the lineup. I believe they'll invite Mana(from Poland) instead.


Iron Squid did invite Idra last time, and we all know Idra. Also, they reinvited Stephano (which I think is a logical invite) even though Stephano disappointed many people when he didn't show for his match vs MMA (a lot of people, me included were looking forward to that).

Nerchio would be a good invite.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
October 04 2012 04:32 GMT
#224
Alive really is the invisible terran. I watched the first Iron Squid and completely forgot alive was the 4th semifinalist.
IronSquid
Profile Joined January 2012
France487 Posts
October 04 2012 05:46 GMT
#225
On October 04 2012 12:53 Ryze wrote:
When will the registration for qualifiers open?


next week!
IronSquid
Profile Joined January 2012
France487 Posts
October 05 2012 19:06 GMT
#226
Tonight we welcome :

MarineKing
viOLet
PartinG
Leenock
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-05 19:08:02
October 05 2012 19:07 GMT
#227
Just announced :

MarineKing
viOLet
PartinG
Leenock

Lineup just keep getting better and better.

GSL watch yourself !


edit : Damn you IronSquid account,faster than me !
RIP MKP
Sp00ly
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1546 Posts
October 05 2012 19:16 GMT
#228
Damn this is going to be awesome.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
October 05 2012 19:17 GMT
#229
Nice. Very nice.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
IronSquid
Profile Joined January 2012
France487 Posts
October 05 2012 19:18 GMT
#230
On October 06 2012 04:07 shid0x wrote:
Just announced :

MarineKing
viOLet
PartinG
Leenock

Lineup just keep getting better and better.

GSL watch yourself !


edit : Damn you IronSquid account,faster than me !


sorry, I'm supposed to be the first one to say it
Dekkers
Profile Joined February 2012
France315 Posts
October 05 2012 19:53 GMT
#231
It's about to get heavy...
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 05 2012 20:06 GMT
#232
Marineking, Parting, Leenock, Violet. Amazing invites, keep the good news coming
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-05 20:09:50
October 05 2012 20:09 GMT
#233
Invivte Jjakji back or I'll punch LeLfe.

I swear it =(
IronSquid
Profile Joined January 2012
France487 Posts
October 05 2012 20:32 GMT
#234
On October 06 2012 05:09 Asha` wrote:
Invivte Jjakji back or I'll punch LeLfe.

I swear it =(

why me TT I'm a nice guy
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
October 05 2012 20:35 GMT
#235
On October 06 2012 05:32 IronSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2012 05:09 Asha` wrote:
Invivte Jjakji back or I'll punch LeLfe.

I swear it =(

why me TT I'm a nice guy


god I'm bad at account switching though... sorry
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
Incomplet
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1419 Posts
October 05 2012 20:37 GMT
#236
On October 06 2012 04:06 IronSquid wrote:
Tonight we welcome :

MarineKing
viOLet
PartinG
Leenock


Interesting. The heavyweights have come!
Bow down to the sons of Aiur...SKT1_Rain, CreatorPrime, ST_Parting, Liquid_Hero.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 05 2012 20:48 GMT
#237
On October 06 2012 05:35 LeLfe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2012 05:32 IronSquid wrote:
On October 06 2012 05:09 Asha` wrote:
Invivte Jjakji back or I'll punch LeLfe.

I swear it =(

why me TT I'm a nice guy


god I'm bad at account switching though... sorry

Asha` is just a grumpy goose
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Dekkers
Profile Joined February 2012
France315 Posts
October 05 2012 20:49 GMT
#238
12 more invites to go.
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-05 20:49:41
October 05 2012 20:49 GMT
#239
On October 06 2012 05:32 IronSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2012 05:09 Asha` wrote:
Invivte Jjakji back or I'll punch LeLfe.

I swear it =(

why me TT I'm a nice guy


You were the only person I could think of offhand to threaten with minor bodily harm T_T
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
October 05 2012 20:52 GMT
#240
On October 06 2012 05:49 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2012 05:32 IronSquid wrote:
On October 06 2012 05:09 Asha` wrote:
Invivte Jjakji back or I'll punch LeLfe.

I swear it =(

why me TT I'm a nice guy


You were the only person I could think of offhand to threaten with minor bodily harm T_T


You're literally hitler.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft778
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 525
ggaemo 333
Stork 306
Leta 199
PianO 64
Hyuk 31
yabsab 19
Bale 18
ZergMaN 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Reynor73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Westballz55
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor672
Other Games
summit1g9354
C9.Mang0308
PiGStarcraft182
Sick150
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1314
• Stunt495
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 37m
Online Event
4h 37m
FEL
9h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.