• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:52
CEST 08:52
KST 15:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9958 users

Showmatch Dario "TLO" vs Fredrik "FiSheYe" - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-30 18:48:36
September 30 2012 18:46 GMT
#61
On October 01 2012 03:44 styLesdavis wrote:
Did Dario managed to win SC2 2:1 or did they play Bo5? How is the standing in BW?


Not sure about SC2 but so far in BroodWar he's down 0-2 pretty convincingly despite rolling his best race. xD

Really fun showmatch, I wish we had more of this. Even more of BW in general would be great. ^^

-- Edit: 0-3 now (after this TvP). But, there's more games incoming YESS *_*
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28902 Posts
September 30 2012 18:49 GMT
#62
On October 01 2012 03:42 humblegar wrote:
Fisheye <3 I remember a WCG qualifier we just joined for fun (we were going anyways, to play som frisbeegolf in Sweden). I actually lost pvp vs random drone :p.

And almost took out a Norway b-teamer with fisheye's reaver drop on Gorky Park(?). I was just another D-player though, so even after killing his whole main I failed to notice that he had that saturated extra base lol :p


I made dark archon that game!
Moderator
Vaftrudner
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden1185 Posts
September 30 2012 18:50 GMT
#63
On October 01 2012 03:44 styLesdavis wrote:
Did Dario managed to win SC2 2:1 or did they play Bo5? How is the standing in BW?

They made SC2 a Bo5 and Dario won 3-1. In BW, he's 0-3 so far I think.

But he crushed in Bomberman, which is what matters.
"Starcraft 2 was designed to have a best race. You play the worst one." - Day9
humblegar
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Norway883 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-30 18:58:34
September 30 2012 18:54 GMT
#64
On October 01 2012 03:49 Liquid`Drone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2012 03:42 humblegar wrote:
Fisheye <3 I remember a WCG qualifier we just joined for fun (we were going anyways, to play som frisbeegolf in Sweden). I actually lost pvp vs random drone :p.

And almost took out a Norway b-teamer with fisheye's reaver drop on Gorky Park(?). I was just another D-player though, so even after killing his whole main I failed to notice that he had that saturated extra base lol :p


I made dark archon that game!


My poor zealots maelstroemed!

on topic: vultures live forever
zyce
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States649 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-30 19:03:36
September 30 2012 19:03 GMT
#65
Wow, epic! Thanks guys!
Beauty is not the goal of competitive sports, but high-level sports are a prime venue for the expression of human beauty. The relation is roughly that of courage to war.
Rodiel3
Profile Joined March 2011
France1158 Posts
September 30 2012 19:03 GMT
#66
more SC2 players play this please )
http://www.youtube.com/user/rodiel3 SCBW FPVOD
AshenCZ
Profile Joined November 2011
Czech Republic46 Posts
September 30 2012 19:08 GMT
#67
Such a cool games ^^ SC2, Bomberbot and BW WP to both of you
more gg, more skill
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
September 30 2012 19:09 GMT
#68
so much nostalgia, BW + fisheye?
Moderator
styLesdavis
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany833 Posts
September 30 2012 19:11 GMT
#69
Is there any description how i can play BW on windows 7?
LiquidTLO - LiquidTaeja - LiquidHero - LiquidSnute - LiquidRet
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
September 30 2012 19:12 GMT
#70
Play some BGH with us!
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
ionONE
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany605 Posts
September 30 2012 19:13 GMT
#71
bw is so mutch fun, sadly they have to play this new game
JANGBI never forget
arew
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Lithuania1861 Posts
September 30 2012 19:14 GMT
#72
On October 01 2012 04:09 TheMango wrote:
so much nostalgia, BW + fisheye?

Yeah, indeed =(
Missing those days...
750/750 emotions fully stacked
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
September 30 2012 19:14 GMT
#73
On October 01 2012 04:11 styLesdavis wrote:
Is there any description how i can play BW on windows 7?

It works fine on windows. The color is fucked up so you gotta use the Chaos launcher and then the game becomes windowed and the resolution changes and the last I'd get iccup.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=65196

http://www.iccup.com/en/

and I would get antihack or people won't play with you.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
September 30 2012 19:16 GMT
#74
Never realized TLO used to be so good at BW (B+).
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
September 30 2012 19:21 GMT
#75
On October 01 2012 04:14 arew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2012 04:09 TheMango wrote:
so much nostalgia, BW + fisheye?

Yeah, indeed =(
Missing those days...

So true. Lots of memories.
Administrator
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
September 30 2012 19:25 GMT
#76
On October 01 2012 04:14 thezanursic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2012 04:11 styLesdavis wrote:
Is there any description how i can play BW on windows 7?

It works fine on windows. The color is fucked up so you gotta use the Chaos launcher and then the game becomes windowed and the resolution changes and the last I'd get iccup.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=65196

http://www.iccup.com/en/

and I would get antihack or people won't play with you.


Isn't this more helpful?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=228994&currentpage=3#57
Nightwishone
Profile Joined July 2012
Italy391 Posts
September 30 2012 19:28 GMT
#77
Final score?
TaeJa IS a bonjwa. TLO - Scarlett - Snute - MaNa - HerO - TeamLiquid fighting!
adacan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States117 Posts
September 30 2012 19:34 GMT
#78
Are you the poker player?
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
September 30 2012 19:44 GMT
#79
On October 01 2012 04:14 thezanursic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2012 04:11 styLesdavis wrote:
Is there any description how i can play BW on windows 7?

It works fine on windows. The color is fucked up so you gotta use the Chaos launcher and then the game becomes windowed and the resolution changes and the last I'd get iccup.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=65196

http://www.iccup.com/en/

and I would get antihack or people won't play with you.


you need need window mode, just shut off the explorer.exe in the task manager and the color is fine
FiSheYe
Profile Joined February 2006
Germany53 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-30 20:08:49
September 30 2012 20:01 GMT
#80
Hey guys, I wrote some stuff down in case you didn't followed the streams!

Results:

Starcraft 2
+ Show Spoiler +

Dario (Random Z) > FiSheYe (P) 1:0
-> I offgated him. He didn't scout with his overlord early and I had my gates right next to it... Perfect defense and from there on I got trolled

Dario (Random Z) > FiSheYe (P) 2:0
-> Close one. I opened for 1gate in main and he expanded to his 3rd due to my block. I added a forge and photonrushed his 3rd with support of Zealots but his hatch barely survived after huge army losses. After that I blocked his natural and actually looked in good shape.Went for my own expo and mass gates and was able to get the hatch killed with 2 ninja zealots but then it went downhill as he attacked my base with roach/ling while I was attacking his bases with Stalker/Sentry/Zealots.
Missed out on blocking my ramp with sentries so it became a base race and in the end he won with 1 hatch on his 3rd left and a bigger roach army.

Dario (Random P) < FiSheYe (P) 2:1
-> He went for 3gate Blinkstalker+Obs and I went for 2 gate Robo expo. He did a good job of killing pylons/going for hardcore harass but in the end my army was just more cost efficient and his late game army not big enough vs Colossus/Immo/etc.

Dario (Random Z) > FiSheYe (P) 3:1

-> Looked decent, got a fast 3rd and traded fine but then I missed out on a flank with roaches and lost my immortals and he just overran me.

Dario (Random Z) > FiSheYe (P) 4:1
-> Went for a fast expo and all looked fine, he went for a standard 3 base and I tried to punish it with 1/0 and quick 5 gates but his roaches were able to win the encounter and his counter attacked proved to be well timed as I tried to get my 3rd base, too and failed to withstand his bigger army supply.


Starcraft 2 Microwars
+ Show Spoiler +
Dario 2-0 FiSheYe (just better micro, on avg. I won like 25% or less of the Microgames)


Starcraft 2 Bomberman
+ Show Spoiler +
Dario 2-0 FiSheYe (actually it was close at times but I screwed up too much)


Starcraft Broodwar
+ Show Spoiler +
Dario (Random P) < FiSheYe (random Z) 0:1
-> Super fast tech 2robo 1base vs 4 hatch late speedlings and sunkens. I was able to counterattack with speedlings and his reaver was too slow to kill my eco. Had to give up because mutas were on the way.

Dario (Random P) < FiSheYe (random T) 0:2
-> Fast vulture drop vs fast reaver. Was able to get vulture and mines in his probeline and the reaver triggered a big spiderminekill, tanks and wraiths ended the game

Dario (Random T) < FiSheYe (random P) 0:3
-> Off rax vs fast forge. Was able to defend my entrance while photonrushing his main, he allined with scv/marines but too much defense

Dario (Random Z) < FiSheYe (random T) 0:4
-> He went for fast expo while I teched. Lurker drop vs Vulture drop, both had eco losses then I was able to kill his main and 3rd while he killed most of my scvs. In the end tank/marine/medic > Lurker/Hydra/ling



Unfortunately Dario was too strong and I had no time to prepare in SC2 properly (would probably not matter tho) !
In Starcraft Broodwar I guess he was as rusty as myself but SC2 mechanics and unit keys screwed him over.. that's probably what gave me an edge


GGs Dario and thanks for your support!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 263
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 288
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 54
Bale 35
Leta 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 23
Noble 10
Icarus 7
yabsab 7
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g11017
Sick190
Nina85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1007
• Lourlo944
• Stunt502
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 8m
Replay Cast
16h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.