It's true though, SlayerS is dying due to internal turmoil and poor management (FXOboss)
I have another reputable source saying they might not last til the end of this year.
poor MMA
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
On September 25 2012 04:07 MasterKang wrote: you're a good fan It's true though, SlayerS is dying due to internal turmoil and poor management (FXOboss) I have another reputable source saying they might not last til the end of this year. poor MMA | ||
|
freeshooter
United States477 Posts
| ||
|
BerkmanZ
United States56 Posts
Just my opinion. | ||
|
Dexington
Canada7276 Posts
On September 29 2012 02:49 BerkmanZ wrote: I mean, they talk so much. Gretorp and Frodan are so displaced from the cast that I never know what they are saying. They talk so generally about everyone, they don't seem to know very many actual facts or are misinformed frequently. They have a sort of chemistry together but when I compare them to other casters they (Gretorp,frodan) are last place to me. I mean they are talking about Martha Stewart right now. WTH? Just my opinion. Wrong thread friend. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|