• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:36
CEST 06:36
KST 13:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20260Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8735 users

[DreamHack] Valencia Day 1 - Page 138

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 189 Next
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
September 22 2012 20:07 GMT
#2741
Steph: gl hf taetae!
Taeja: -cricket-
<3 Kim Taeyeon
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 22 2012 20:07 GMT
#2742
On September 23 2012 05:06 fofa2000 wrote:
Now we see if stephano is the best player of the world (beating the best current player)!


That's not how it works.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
templar rage
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2509 Posts
September 22 2012 20:07 GMT
#2743
On September 23 2012 05:05 ES.Genie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:03 templar rage wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:01 ES.Genie wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:59 MCDayC wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:57 Fusilero wrote:
TLO 2-1 Jeal

Well I guess TLO took a series in his group so consider me surprised.

wow, you really don't like TLO do you?

You can't deny that TLO is really bad.


TLO is not really bad. There, I just denied it. Looks like you were wrong.

Nah. I watched his games, so I am right. Sorry.


You didn't say TLO is bad. You said I couldn't deny that he was. And I denied it successfully. You really didn't get that, did you? Fwiw though, TLO actually isn't "really bad", because if he was, he wouldn't be on one of the biggest teams in the world. Not being world-class doesn't automatically make you awful.
AgentChaos
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom4569 Posts
September 22 2012 20:07 GMT
#2744
On September 23 2012 05:06 fofa2000 wrote:
Now we see if stephano is the best player of the world (beating the best current player)!

taeja is not best player in the world..
IM & EG supporter
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
September 22 2012 20:07 GMT
#2745
On September 23 2012 05:04 Amestir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:03 Megabuster123 wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:01 Edahspmal wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:00 AgniKai wrote:
This guy casting with apollo is pretty freaking bad..

I disagree. He's one of my favorite casters.

Really? Catspajamas is one of your favourite casters?


I really like him too, just really enjoy listening to him.

He's definitely got a good voice, but I think he tends to sound insincere and his casting can be pretty lackluster at times. Not terrible, but wouldn't make a top list for me yet.
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
September 22 2012 20:07 GMT
#2746
Come on, TaeJa, take your revenge!
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
September 22 2012 20:08 GMT
#2747
On September 23 2012 05:03 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 04:59 MCDayC wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:57 Fusilero wrote:
TLO 2-1 Jeal

Well I guess TLO took a series in his group so consider me surprised.

wow, you really don't like TLO do you?

I think he's a terrible beta washup who takes money from better players, get genius or toodming instead.

I wouldn't disagree, but I think thats true of a decent number of players, and acting shocked that Jael lost to TLO is still a bit weird to me.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
September 22 2012 20:08 GMT
#2748
On September 23 2012 05:04 Edahspmal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:03 Megabuster123 wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:01 Edahspmal wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:00 AgniKai wrote:
This guy casting with apollo is pretty freaking bad..

I disagree. He's one of my favorite casters.

Really? Catspajamas is one of your favourite casters?

Yeah, his voice projection is great. He doesn't have the best analysis, but I would still prefer to listen to him over IdrA because it keeps me entertained.


To be fair, IdrA is pretty entertaining when he calls everyone bad.

Kevin Knocke's analysis and voice just bugs me. He also really doesn't have much synergy with any caster. Like when he was casting with Doa it seemed like they were really out of sync kind of, which is funny because Doa is so easy to synergize with as a caster (see him and any other caster during his time at GSL)
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
September 22 2012 20:08 GMT
#2749
On September 23 2012 05:05 IMMoonLight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:04 Boucot wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:02 IMMoonLight wrote:
so moon now in RO16 ,no need to beat forgg~~right??

if forgg lose ,he is out of the tourment

If he loses and BlinG win his last match, I think Moon is out. But not sure.

why??he beat Bling- -
If Moon loses 2-0 and BlinG wins 2-0 he is still out i think. If Moon loses 2-1 there will be tiebreaker if BlinG 2-0s. If Harstem wins a single game Moon is guaranteed to advance.
#freeshauni
Doubting
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada981 Posts
September 22 2012 20:08 GMT
#2750
On September 23 2012 05:07 MosART wrote:
This is going to be disappointing..aka GSL finals style.

nothing could be that bad again

this game will actually automatically be better because it isn't PvP
Life: The New Champion!!
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
September 22 2012 20:08 GMT
#2751
On September 23 2012 05:03 Megabuster123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:01 Edahspmal wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:00 AgniKai wrote:
This guy casting with apollo is pretty freaking bad..

I disagree. He's one of my favorite casters.

Really? Catspajamas is one of your favourite casters?


Why not? Apollo already covers gameplay analysis and Cats pajamas is good at casting the action. And TBH I don't really care about caster analysis that much anyways. I can just do my own analysis from watching.
RockGuy
Profile Joined February 2012
China12 Posts
September 22 2012 20:08 GMT
#2752
On September 23 2012 05:05 IMMoonLight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:04 Boucot wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:02 IMMoonLight wrote:
so moon now in RO16 ,no need to beat forgg~~right??

if forgg lose ,he is out of the tourment

If he loses and BlinG win his last match, I think Moon is out. But not sure.

why??he beat Bling- -

I think Moon has to win one map against ForGG to ensure his advance..
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
September 22 2012 20:08 GMT
#2753
On September 23 2012 05:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:02 Qikz wrote:
TLO and Hero going to have to teamkill each other?

Is it just me or does this happen every tournament with TLO? T_T


Liquid in general
Can't even count how many times HerO had to teamkill or was teamkilled in tournaments.


For the last three or four tournaments I think I've watched I saw hero kill ret, taeja kill hero (more than once I think?) and now it'l be Hero or TLO killing each other. This isn't fair T_T
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Doubting
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada981 Posts
September 22 2012 20:09 GMT
#2754
On September 23 2012 05:07 AgentChaos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:06 fofa2000 wrote:
Now we see if stephano is the best player of the world (beating the best current player)!

taeja is not best player in the world..

it is really hard to label anyone as the best player in the world, I really wish people would stop that
Life: The New Champion!!
Roachu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden692 Posts
September 22 2012 20:09 GMT
#2755
On September 23 2012 05:07 AgentChaos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:06 fofa2000 wrote:
Now we see if stephano is the best player of the world (beating the best current player)!

taeja is not best player in the world..

Among the best. I don't think there can ever be "the best".
Don't be asshats
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
September 22 2012 20:09 GMT
#2756
On September 23 2012 05:08 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:03 Fusilero wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:59 MCDayC wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:57 Fusilero wrote:
TLO 2-1 Jeal

Well I guess TLO took a series in his group so consider me surprised.

wow, you really don't like TLO do you?

I think he's a terrible beta washup who takes money from better players, get genius or toodming instead.

I wouldn't disagree, but I think thats true of a decent number of players, and acting shocked that Jael lost to TLO is still a bit weird to me.

I honestly think jeal is better than TLO.
Glorious SEA doto
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
September 22 2012 20:09 GMT
#2757
On September 23 2012 05:07 templar rage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:05 ES.Genie wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:03 templar rage wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:01 ES.Genie wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:59 MCDayC wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:57 Fusilero wrote:
TLO 2-1 Jeal

Well I guess TLO took a series in his group so consider me surprised.

wow, you really don't like TLO do you?

You can't deny that TLO is really bad.


TLO is not really bad. There, I just denied it. Looks like you were wrong.

Nah. I watched his games, so I am right. Sorry.


You didn't say TLO is bad. You said I couldn't deny that he was. And I denied it successfully. You really didn't get that, did you? Fwiw though, TLO actually isn't "really bad", because if he was, he wouldn't be on one of the biggest teams in the world. Not being world-class doesn't automatically make you awful.

Well, I think the point is that they consider him "really bad" which is frustrating because he is on one of the biggest teams in the world, so your defence of his skill doesn't really mean anything.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Edahspmal
Profile Joined October 2010
United States156 Posts
September 22 2012 20:09 GMT
#2758
On September 23 2012 05:08 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:04 Edahspmal wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:03 Megabuster123 wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:01 Edahspmal wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:00 AgniKai wrote:
This guy casting with apollo is pretty freaking bad..

I disagree. He's one of my favorite casters.

Really? Catspajamas is one of your favourite casters?

Yeah, his voice projection is great. He doesn't have the best analysis, but I would still prefer to listen to him over IdrA because it keeps me entertained.


To be fair, IdrA is pretty entertaining when he calls everyone bad.

Kevin Knocke's analysis and voice just bugs me. He also really doesn't have much synergy with any caster. Like when he was casting with Doa it seemed like they were really out of sync kind of, which is funny because Doa is so easy to synergize with as a caster (see him and any other caster during his time at GSL)

If I wanted to listen to someone call other people bad and balance whine I could just ladder though. I agree he doesn't synergise very well with other casters. I like him best solocasting.
ES.Genie
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1370 Posts
September 22 2012 20:10 GMT
#2759
On September 23 2012 05:07 templar rage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:05 ES.Genie wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:03 templar rage wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:01 ES.Genie wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:59 MCDayC wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:57 Fusilero wrote:
TLO 2-1 Jeal

Well I guess TLO took a series in his group so consider me surprised.

wow, you really don't like TLO do you?

You can't deny that TLO is really bad.


TLO is not really bad. There, I just denied it. Looks like you were wrong.

Nah. I watched his games, so I am right. Sorry.


You didn't say TLO is bad. You said I couldn't deny that he was. And I denied it successfully. You really didn't get that, did you? Fwiw though, TLO actually isn't "really bad", because if he was, he wouldn't be on one of the biggest teams in the world. Not being world-class doesn't automatically make you awful.

You badass, you.

If you're not world-class, you should not compete in international tournaments and get paid for it.
No Mvp, no care. ~ the King will be back | Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath |
KahunaNui
Profile Joined October 2010
Spain257 Posts
September 22 2012 20:10 GMT
#2760
On September 23 2012 05:06 Edahspmal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:04 KahunaNui wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:02 Edahspmal wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:01 KahunaNui wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:58 Edahspmal wrote:
what happened with LucifroN vs violet?

I think it went to Violet after at least one crazy game with both players dead broke.

In game 2 also? I saw that happen on Ohana but didn't see a game 2.

Violent is 2W 0L so yes.

Where did you find that? Liquipedia still shows him up 1-0

One of the streams had a really up to date chart with all groups in his chrome tab.
Q. You've been criticized for using cheesy builds in the past, but now people are saying that you've played some good games today. A. I'm glad that they think that way, but that won't stop me from using cheesy builds.(oGsHyperdub)
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 189 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 8741
Rain 1839
GuemChi 631
FanTaSy 121
sSak 52
Bale 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1114
minikerr35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1048
Mew2King78
Other Games
summit1g7310
WinterStarcraft603
C9.Mang0172
ViBE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 30
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush770
• Stunt376
Other Games
• Scarra935
• Shiphtur794
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 24m
INu's Battles
6h 24m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 24m
OSC
17h 39m
Replay Cast
18h 24m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.