• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10458 users

[DreamHack] Valencia Day 1 - Page 139

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 189 Next
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
September 22 2012 20:10 GMT
#2761
On September 23 2012 05:01 ES.Genie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 04:59 MCDayC wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:57 Fusilero wrote:
TLO 2-1 Jeal

Well I guess TLO took a series in his group so consider me surprised.

wow, you really don't like TLO do you?

You can't deny that TLO is really bad.


... If you mean "inconsistent" by that - then yes.

But have people already forgotten that he was 1 game away from a Code A spot a bit earlier this year?
No, he is not really bad.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
dreamseller
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Australia914 Posts
September 22 2012 20:10 GMT
#2762
the guy casting with apollo has a nice voice and all round casting skills but it's obvious he is no expert, he lacks any foresight hence the constant references to supply counts (just one indicator he has very little idea about metagame etc)
PGtour admin
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
September 22 2012 20:10 GMT
#2763
On September 23 2012 05:08 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:02 Qikz wrote:
TLO and Hero going to have to teamkill each other?

Is it just me or does this happen every tournament with TLO? T_T


Liquid in general
Can't even count how many times HerO had to teamkill or was teamkilled in tournaments.


For the last three or four tournaments I think I've watched I saw hero kill ret, taeja kill hero (more than once I think?) and now it'l be Hero or TLO killing each other. This isn't fair T_T


Yup, practically every MLG it happened, and Hero and Taeja in first round of championship bracket has happened three times I think, though I only remember it happening at Dreamhack Summer and Asus ROG
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 20:11:40
September 22 2012 20:10 GMT
#2764
On September 23 2012 05:08 RockGuy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:05 IMMoonLight wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:04 Boucot wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:02 IMMoonLight wrote:
so moon now in RO16 ,no need to beat forgg~~right??

if forgg lose ,he is out of the tourment

If he loses and BlinG win his last match, I think Moon is out. But not sure.

why??he beat Bling- -

I think Moon has to win one map against ForGG to ensure his advance..


I think if ForGG wins 2-1 and Bling wins 2-0, there doing tie-breakers. If Bling drops a map, he is out, if ForGG wins against Moon. If Moon wins, Bling only has to win 2-1, and in this case ForGG is out. If Bling and ForGG both win 2-0 moon is out by mapscore.
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
September 22 2012 20:11 GMT
#2765
On September 23 2012 05:09 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:08 MCDayC wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:03 Fusilero wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:59 MCDayC wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:57 Fusilero wrote:
TLO 2-1 Jeal

Well I guess TLO took a series in his group so consider me surprised.

wow, you really don't like TLO do you?

I think he's a terrible beta washup who takes money from better players, get genius or toodming instead.

I wouldn't disagree, but I think thats true of a decent number of players, and acting shocked that Jael lost to TLO is still a bit weird to me.

I honestly think jeal is better than TLO.

then you crazy mang. I don't rate TLO at all, but what the hell has Jael done, ever? (not to be a douche, but I watch A LOT of starcraft (or at least, I read about other people watching Starcraft while I sit there reading about awesome things happening) and I haven't seen anything from Jael to say he's at all even good.)
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
September 22 2012 20:11 GMT
#2766
SCV for a Creep Tumor is an excellent trade?
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 22 2012 20:11 GMT
#2767
On September 23 2012 05:08 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:02 Qikz wrote:
TLO and Hero going to have to teamkill each other?

Is it just me or does this happen every tournament with TLO? T_T


Liquid in general
Can't even count how many times HerO had to teamkill or was teamkilled in tournaments.


For the last three or four tournaments I think I've watched I saw hero kill ret, taeja kill hero (more than once I think?) and now it'l be Hero or TLO killing each other. This isn't fair T_T


Yeah, HerO teamkilled Sheth, Ret 2x, Taeja and TLO (soon) 2x. And that's only the two Dreamhacks he's been to, lol.
I remember him slaying Sheth and Ret at MLGs too, being slain by Taeja two times at Assembly and MLG...
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
IMMoonLight
Profile Joined April 2012
Korea (South)332 Posts
September 22 2012 20:11 GMT
#2768
On September 23 2012 05:08 Elem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:05 IMMoonLight wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:04 Boucot wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:02 IMMoonLight wrote:
so moon now in RO16 ,no need to beat forgg~~right??

if forgg lose ,he is out of the tourment

If he loses and BlinG win his last match, I think Moon is out. But not sure.

why??he beat Bling- -
If Moon loses 2-0 and BlinG wins 2-0 he is still out i think. If Moon loses 2-1 there will be tiebreaker if BlinG 2-0s. If Harstem wins a single game Moon is guaranteed to advance.

even moon lose 0:2 Bling win 2:0, they free with same points,even small points....if should be tie game 。。。。how can Moon be out。。。Can’t understand
Vorenius
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark1979 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 20:13:00
September 22 2012 20:12 GMT
#2769
First he's supply blocked at 60/60 for a minute, then he makes one overlord and sits at 68/68 for another minute :s

e: stephano seems way off this game
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
September 22 2012 20:12 GMT
#2770
Wow Taeja was so close to being in range to kill so many drones. :O
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
September 22 2012 20:12 GMT
#2771
On September 23 2012 05:11 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:09 Fusilero wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:08 MCDayC wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:03 Fusilero wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:59 MCDayC wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:57 Fusilero wrote:
TLO 2-1 Jeal

Well I guess TLO took a series in his group so consider me surprised.

wow, you really don't like TLO do you?

I think he's a terrible beta washup who takes money from better players, get genius or toodming instead.

I wouldn't disagree, but I think thats true of a decent number of players, and acting shocked that Jael lost to TLO is still a bit weird to me.

I honestly think jeal is better than TLO.

then you crazy mang. I don't rate TLO at all, but what the hell has Jael done, ever? (not to be a douche, but I watch A LOT of starcraft (or at least, I read about other people watching Starcraft while I sit there reading about awesome things happening) and I haven't seen anything from Jael to say he's at all even good.)

From what I've seen I've seen much better play out of jeal than TLO.
Glorious SEA doto
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
September 22 2012 20:13 GMT
#2772
On September 23 2012 05:11 IMMoonLight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:08 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:05 IMMoonLight wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:04 Boucot wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:02 IMMoonLight wrote:
so moon now in RO16 ,no need to beat forgg~~right??

if forgg lose ,he is out of the tourment

If he loses and BlinG win his last match, I think Moon is out. But not sure.

why??he beat Bling- -
If Moon loses 2-0 and BlinG wins 2-0 he is still out i think. If Moon loses 2-1 there will be tiebreaker if BlinG 2-0s. If Harstem wins a single game Moon is guaranteed to advance.

even moon lose 0:2 Bling win 2:0, they free with same points,even small points....if should be tie game 。。。。how can Moon be out。。。Can’t understand
If Moon loses 0-2 he is 4-3 in map score. If BlinG wins 2-0 he is 5-3 in map score. So he wins out since map score > previous engagement.
#freeshauni
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
September 22 2012 20:13 GMT
#2773
On September 23 2012 05:11 IMMoonLight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:08 Elem wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:05 IMMoonLight wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:04 Boucot wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:02 IMMoonLight wrote:
so moon now in RO16 ,no need to beat forgg~~right??

if forgg lose ,he is out of the tourment

If he loses and BlinG win his last match, I think Moon is out. But not sure.

why??he beat Bling- -
If Moon loses 2-0 and BlinG wins 2-0 he is still out i think. If Moon loses 2-1 there will be tiebreaker if BlinG 2-0s. If Harstem wins a single game Moon is guaranteed to advance.

even moon lose 0:2 Bling win 2:0, they free with same points,even small points....if should be tie game 。。。。how can Moon be out。。。Can’t understand


If it would work out that way, Bling would have a 5:3 mapscore, Moon 4-3 and ForGG 5-2.
Ender2701
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States581 Posts
September 22 2012 20:14 GMT
#2774
TaeJa doing his classic float 1000 minerals really early on lol
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2441 Posts
September 22 2012 20:15 GMT
#2775
someone tell cats that banshees move faster than queens on creep O_O
Progamer
Kodak
Profile Joined March 2011
United States157 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 20:15:52
September 22 2012 20:15 GMT
#2776
On September 23 2012 05:10 dreamseller wrote:
the guy casting with apollo has a nice voice and all round casting skills but it's obvious he is no expert, he lacks any foresight hence the constant references to supply counts (just one indicator he has very little idea about metagame etc)


I think Kevin would be more tolerable if he didn't overstep his bounds so often.

So many times he'll make a comment about a player's position or a prediction about a battle that's entirely off base. It's possible to be a good caster with limited game knowledge, but you can't constantly remind the viewer of those shortcomings by making endless misreads and (my personal pet-peeve) polarizing mid-battle corrections.
twitch.tv/crwnkodak [ Taeja | Huk | MMA ]
Swiv
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany3674 Posts
September 22 2012 20:15 GMT
#2777
who is observing on the mainstream?
[_] Terran [_] Zerg [_] Protoss [X] Random ------- Fantasy - hyvaa - sOs
Vorenius
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark1979 Posts
September 22 2012 20:15 GMT
#2778
On September 23 2012 05:14 Ender2701 wrote:
TaeJa doing his classic float 1000 minerals really early on lol

Supply blocked into not making depots...

It doesn't really matter though, since stephano is doing the same >_<
templar rage
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2509 Posts
September 22 2012 20:15 GMT
#2779
On September 23 2012 05:10 ES.Genie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:07 templar rage wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:05 ES.Genie wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:03 templar rage wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:01 ES.Genie wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:59 MCDayC wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:57 Fusilero wrote:
TLO 2-1 Jeal

Well I guess TLO took a series in his group so consider me surprised.

wow, you really don't like TLO do you?

You can't deny that TLO is really bad.


TLO is not really bad. There, I just denied it. Looks like you were wrong.

Nah. I watched his games, so I am right. Sorry.


You didn't say TLO is bad. You said I couldn't deny that he was. And I denied it successfully. You really didn't get that, did you? Fwiw though, TLO actually isn't "really bad", because if he was, he wouldn't be on one of the biggest teams in the world. Not being world-class doesn't automatically make you awful.

You badass, you.

If you're not world-class, you should not compete in international tournaments and get paid for it.


People also shouldn't be stating their opinions like it's fact, but it happens anyway. I guess we'll both have to deal with it, eh?
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 22 2012 20:16 GMT
#2780
90 drones Stephano. :p
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 189 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech82
JuggernautJason33
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33054
Calm 3433
Shuttle 1115
actioN 223
firebathero 173
Hyuk 107
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 71
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 25
Bale 24
HiyA 24
Aegong 21
NaDa 21
soO 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8753
Dendi1164
XaKoH 387
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1296
fl0m1163
x6flipin448
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu34
Other Games
singsing2034
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt709
B2W.Neo400
ceh9394
mouzStarbuck310
Livibee187
byalli181
C9.Mang0149
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV422
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie621
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 23m
Replay Cast
5h 8m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.