• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:07
CEST 06:07
KST 13:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8621 users

[OSL] Ro8: Rain vs PartinG - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 19 Next All
DoA
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)599 Posts
September 25 2012 05:38 GMT
#141
Thanks for making these threads! The match should be sick.
I cast, therefore I am.
brokenLoL
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom419 Posts
September 25 2012 05:44 GMT
#142
PvP for SC2 isn't quite like BW. There's a little more micro and volatility involved. I think Sun can do it if he prepares hard. His micro is pretty damn good as far as I've seen. But I still think Parting has this one in the bag...well maybe it will be like a 3-2 in favor of any of these two.

I hope Parting does a ceremony if he wins though. Hehe
Save me from myself
fixed_point
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany4891 Posts
September 25 2012 06:10 GMT
#143
As much as I like sun, I love parting more. Go parting.
MangoMountain
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2044 Posts
September 25 2012 06:28 GMT
#144
I'm rooting for parting just for the chance of another win ceremony
Ksquared
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1748 Posts
September 25 2012 07:30 GMT
#145
I like Parting but it would be so sick if Rain won both GSL and OSL. I don't know who to root for . I'll just hope for good games then
eSports for life.
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
September 25 2012 07:55 GMT
#146
I would be content with Rain vs Flash finals.
Stork[gm]
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
September 25 2012 09:37 GMT
#147
Is anyone going to LR these games? I'm going to watch them, so if no-one else is doing it I can help out
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
September 25 2012 09:48 GMT
#148
On September 25 2012 18:37 KristofferAG wrote:
Is anyone going to LR these games? I'm going to watch them, so if no-one else is doing it I can help out

Just do it, do it for poor people at work, not working. ;
Stork[gm]
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
September 25 2012 09:50 GMT
#149
On September 25 2012 18:48 bgx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 18:37 KristofferAG wrote:
Is anyone going to LR these games? I'm going to watch them, so if no-one else is doing it I can help out

Just do it, do it for poor people at work, not working. ;

Those poor souls will get their LRs!
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
_laine
Profile Joined October 2011
35 Posts
September 25 2012 09:55 GMT
#150
Ohohoho. Who is going to take this series? I'm quite conflicted since I'm a fan of both.
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-25 10:06:02
September 25 2012 10:04 GMT
#151
On September 25 2012 18:55 _laine wrote:
Ohohoho. Who is going to take this series? I'm quite conflicted since I'm a fan of both.

Dunno im sad its PvP, its like BW ZvZ. Predicting this is hell, and i doubt SC2 got their "Jaedong" yet. Sometimes you witness great PvP series, but most of the time, you scratch your head. Yes its fair match up but honestly SC2 ZvZ is kid play in terms of predicting compared to PvP despite the popular belief.

btw. Appreciated KristofferAG
Stork[gm]
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
September 25 2012 10:11 GMT
#152
go Raaaain!
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
September 25 2012 10:15 GMT
#153
On September 25 2012 18:50 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 18:48 bgx wrote:
On September 25 2012 18:37 KristofferAG wrote:
Is anyone going to LR these games? I'm going to watch them, so if no-one else is doing it I can help out

Just do it, do it for poor people at work, not working. ;

Those poor souls will get their LRs!

I'll also add into OP if you do.
Administrator
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
September 25 2012 10:18 GMT
#154
On September 25 2012 19:15 wo1fwood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 18:50 KristofferAG wrote:
On September 25 2012 18:48 bgx wrote:
On September 25 2012 18:37 KristofferAG wrote:
Is anyone going to LR these games? I'm going to watch them, so if no-one else is doing it I can help out

Just do it, do it for poor people at work, not working. ;

Those poor souls will get their LRs!

I'll also add into OP if you do.

I do love having my name in OPs.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
September 25 2012 10:30 GMT
#155
...aand it begins!
Administrator
Aetherial
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia917 Posts
September 25 2012 10:33 GMT
#156
omg those shirts... colour blind stylist?
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
September 25 2012 10:36 GMT
#157
All righty, I'm ready!
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
September 25 2012 10:38 GMT
#158
Actually getting some lag on Twitch. On 360p. :|
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
RageBot
Profile Joined November 2010
Israel1530 Posts
September 25 2012 10:40 GMT
#159
Is there a opening theme for this OSL?
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-25 10:43:56
September 25 2012 10:43 GMT
#160
Fuck yes Bison. Stargate #1

Oh, against DTs. If he does a build similar to Flying's build he should have his robo at a decent time anyway.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 15
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm220
League of Legends
JimRising 701
Other Games
summit1g10415
WinterStarcraft398
Mew2King113
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1389
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Rush1170
• Lourlo840
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 53m
INu's Battles
7h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 53m
Replay Cast
18h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.