• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:13
CEST 22:13
KST 05:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9263 users

[IPTL] SlayerS vs MVP - Premier Group A - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
September 19 2012 02:07 GMT
#161
I don't recall Noblesse ever being a Code S mainstay. He might have been in Code S at some point a long time ago, but that's it.
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
September 19 2012 02:10 GMT
#162
On September 19 2012 10:56 MasterKang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 10:50 Whatson wrote:
On September 19 2012 10:43 MasterKang wrote:
On September 19 2012 10:40 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 19 2012 10:38 MasterKang wrote:
Dark may be the new DRG of GSTL


Except for the part where Noblesse lost a won game. And the other part where Monster lost a won game.

But yeah, he's the new DRG.


since when was Monster ever about to win? lol. Noblesse did screw up though, but Dark at the same time denied drops, had amazing engagements, and just had ridiculous staying power throughout the game so you can't take that victory away from him at all. It was a long game, so one player's mistakes don't decide the game only

It's not as if either Monster or Noblesse are in Code S. Not exactly the best opponents to compare Dark to DRG.


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Spring/Championship/ChampionshipBracket

Monster came from loser's bracket to beat Sheth, JYP, Dream, Ryung, and MC until he lost to Alicia 1-2

Judging from your other responses I see that you're convinced that Dark will soon become another DRG...
Whatever, I'd rather not jump on the hype-train.
¯\_(シ)_/¯
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
September 19 2012 02:10 GMT
#163
On September 19 2012 10:41 TAMinator wrote:
SLayers didnt use ryung/Genius, MVP didnt use DRG/Keen
Im almost under the impression they aren't fully trying to win and more trying to give exposure and experience.


A lot of Korean teams do this. E.g. LG-IM is famous for doing this and have been quite successful. Now, if LG-IM sends out a Seed, Yonghwa, LosirA, First, Yoda line-up, we would feel they are sending some of their best. But if this was 6 months ago, we would claim that LG-IM wasn't trying. Teams need to get some of their lesser experience players some playing time and exposure.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
September 19 2012 02:18 GMT
#164
On September 19 2012 11:07 HolyArrow wrote:
I don't recall Noblesse ever being a Code S mainstay. He might have been in Code S at some point a long time ago, but that's it.


Yeah he wasn't. I think he was in Code S for 2 seasons and one of those seasons was in the group of death in the RO32 with MC, MVP, and Polt.

Funny (actually more sad than anything) how SlayerS wins without fielding any Terran and getting all their wins from zerg. Of course this has been a trend from them for a while but it still is weird every time it happens.

And were these games from a while ago? Because I find it odd that Puzzle played, thought he was on the verge of retirement.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 02:24:43
September 19 2012 02:19 GMT
#165
On September 19 2012 11:02 MasterKang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 10:54 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 19 2012 10:43 MasterKang wrote:
On September 19 2012 10:40 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 19 2012 10:38 MasterKang wrote:
Dark may be the new DRG of GSTL


Except for the part where Noblesse lost a won game. And the other part where Monster lost a won game.

But yeah, he's the new DRG.


since when was Monster ever about to win? lol. Noblesse did screw up though, but Dark at the same time denied drops, had amazing engagements, and just had ridiculous staying power throughout the game so you can't take that victory away from him at all. It was a long game, so one player's mistakes don't decide the game only


Monster won the game when he sniped the third. He should've teched to infestors and made units instead of being dumb and trying to end the game with pure roach. Paranoid almost lost to Sheth by doing the same thing, it's vomit-worthy.

Noblesse kills the natural hatchery and pulls back, takes his third and gets siege tech, pushes five minutes later and wins the game. What nonexistent tech will Dark summon to stop said push?


Since when is sniping a 3rd base ever game-ending? Sure he sniped the third and gained an advantage, but he sacrificed a ton of larvae and money on making those lings in the first place. Those larvae and minerals replaced drones that were consequently not mining from monster's 3rd. The supplies were still even after the 3rd snipe, the only difference really was the extra production for monster since he hadn't saturated his own 3rd.

He had already been going muta when he was sniping the third. To suddenly switch into infestor just because he killed the 3rd would've been a retarded decision because his infestors would have been much later and the gas he spent on spire and banking for mutas would have gone to waste. He's a Code S level player, I would check the math before calling his play "vomit-worthy".

What? You realize how fast zerg recovers with the inject larvae mechanic when they're not attacked? The only thing stopping Dark from droning up back to 70 in a heartbeat was Noblesse's non-stop aggression. Sure he didn't control his army that well, but he didn't actually lose anything. He just picked up all his units as he rallied them across the map and simply forced Dark to keep making lings/blings instead of drones. What more use would his units have just sitting at home protecting a 3rd base that wasn't under pressure from Dark anyways?


It's pretty much game-ending in ZvZ when the loser of the fight does not respond with a large push of his own.

Mutalisks allow you to drone freely while retaining complete map control. Any good ZvZ player understands that mutalisks are a waste of money besides their initial advantages, so you abuse their air mobility while you move onto tech that works better in a large fight. You'll always have the advantage because of the third, which grants you the gas to make the tech switch safely. The fact that Monster didn't do that when nothing was stopping him is sad. He could've went on auto-pilot and won the game just from the extra income.

Monster has never been a Code S level player. He has merely being a very good player with amazing macro. His micro remains poor; he still runs banelings into tanks as a habit. His unit compositions and tech transitions have always been simplistic. His decision-making is okay.

Yeah, Dark is going to drone back up to 70 workers! Without any queens! On two base! And he'll totally go to infestors during all that time and hold off a later marine-tank push easy peasy! And it's not like Noblesse lost units needlessly and gave his opponent time to rebuild his economy!
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
RiceAgainst
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1849 Posts
September 19 2012 02:32 GMT
#166
Finale beating Coca and Jaedong recently, hmm, I think we might see more of him. I haven't seen the games though, so I can't really say much. I'm glad SlayerS won, though I would have preferred a 5-X in which X isn't a 4. I guess it gives more exposure to the lesser SlayerS players since their iconic players haven't been faring so well recently.
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
September 19 2012 02:58 GMT
#167
Glad to see CoCa play!
Disappointed I missed "Dark" play. Im always interested in watching players who I don't see often.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
September 19 2012 03:07 GMT
#168
On September 19 2012 11:32 RiceAgainst wrote:
Finale beating Coca and Jaedong recently, hmm, I think we might see more of him. I haven't seen the games though, so I can't really say much. I'm glad SlayerS won, though I would have preferred a 5-X in which X isn't a 4. I guess it gives more exposure to the lesser SlayerS players since their iconic players haven't been faring so well recently.


yes what an awesome player. immortal sentries all ins makes one the a breakout player
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
September 19 2012 03:16 GMT
#169
On September 19 2012 11:32 RiceAgainst wrote:
Finale beating Coca and Jaedong recently, hmm, I think we might see more of him. I haven't seen the games though, so I can't really say much. I'm glad SlayerS won, though I would have preferred a 5-X in which X isn't a 4. I guess it gives more exposure to the lesser SlayerS players since their iconic players haven't been faring so well recently.


I always wish good things for finale, since he has had to deal with quite a lot of shit at a young age.

+ Show Spoiler +
He was basically sexually harassed by Werra's captain back in 2010 as a minor. This led to Werra's disbandment. Sad story
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Dontkillme
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)806 Posts
September 19 2012 03:28 GMT
#170
SLAYERS FIGHTING <3
Bomber & Jaedong & FlaSh & SNSD <3
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
September 19 2012 06:29 GMT
#171
On September 19 2012 12:07 CeriseCherries wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 11:32 RiceAgainst wrote:
Finale beating Coca and Jaedong recently, hmm, I think we might see more of him. I haven't seen the games though, so I can't really say much. I'm glad SlayerS won, though I would have preferred a 5-X in which X isn't a 4. I guess it gives more exposure to the lesser SlayerS players since their iconic players haven't been faring so well recently.


yes what an awesome player. immortal sentries all ins makes one the a breakout player

might be the new heart man
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
September 19 2012 06:38 GMT
#172
On September 19 2012 12:16 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 11:32 RiceAgainst wrote:
Finale beating Coca and Jaedong recently, hmm, I think we might see more of him. I haven't seen the games though, so I can't really say much. I'm glad SlayerS won, though I would have preferred a 5-X in which X isn't a 4. I guess it gives more exposure to the lesser SlayerS players since their iconic players haven't been faring so well recently.


I always wish good things for finale, since he has had to deal with quite a lot of shit at a young age.

+ Show Spoiler +
He was basically sexually harassed by Werra's captain back in 2010 as a minor. This led to Werra's disbandment. Sad story


lol, afaik werra's captain sexually harassed someone else.
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
September 19 2012 06:41 GMT
#173
WTF

WHERE DID DARK COME FROM!?!?!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
September 19 2012 06:42 GMT
#174
On September 19 2012 12:16 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 11:32 RiceAgainst wrote:
Finale beating Coca and Jaedong recently, hmm, I think we might see more of him. I haven't seen the games though, so I can't really say much. I'm glad SlayerS won, though I would have preferred a 5-X in which X isn't a 4. I guess it gives more exposure to the lesser SlayerS players since their iconic players haven't been faring so well recently.


I always wish good things for finale, since he has had to deal with quite a lot of shit at a young age.

+ Show Spoiler +
He was basically sexually harassed by Werra's captain back in 2010 as a minor. This led to Werra's disbandment. Sad story


Pretty sure that wasn't finale. I don't think whoever that is still plays anymore =/
Been a long time since it happened, I honestly have forgotten the player.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 06:43:47
September 19 2012 06:43 GMT
#175
On September 19 2012 15:38 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 12:16 Bagration wrote:
On September 19 2012 11:32 RiceAgainst wrote:
Finale beating Coca and Jaedong recently, hmm, I think we might see more of him. I haven't seen the games though, so I can't really say much. I'm glad SlayerS won, though I would have preferred a 5-X in which X isn't a 4. I guess it gives more exposure to the lesser SlayerS players since their iconic players haven't been faring so well recently.


I always wish good things for finale, since he has had to deal with quite a lot of shit at a young age.

+ Show Spoiler +
He was basically sexually harassed by Werra's captain back in 2010 as a minor. This led to Werra's disbandment. Sad story


lol, afaik werra's captain sexually harassed someone else.


On September 19 2012 15:42 bittman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 12:16 Bagration wrote:
On September 19 2012 11:32 RiceAgainst wrote:
Finale beating Coca and Jaedong recently, hmm, I think we might see more of him. I haven't seen the games though, so I can't really say much. I'm glad SlayerS won, though I would have preferred a 5-X in which X isn't a 4. I guess it gives more exposure to the lesser SlayerS players since their iconic players haven't been faring so well recently.


I always wish good things for finale, since he has had to deal with quite a lot of shit at a young age.

+ Show Spoiler +
He was basically sexually harassed by Werra's captain back in 2010 as a minor. This led to Werra's disbandment. Sad story


Pretty sure that wasn't finale. I don't think whoever that is still plays anymore =/
Been a long time since it happened, I honestly have forgotten the player.


http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-korean/players/1982_finale
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163268

it was finale (aka loverip)
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 06:47:00
September 19 2012 06:46 GMT
#176
On September 19 2012 15:38 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 12:16 Bagration wrote:
On September 19 2012 11:32 RiceAgainst wrote:
Finale beating Coca and Jaedong recently, hmm, I think we might see more of him. I haven't seen the games though, so I can't really say much. I'm glad SlayerS won, though I would have preferred a 5-X in which X isn't a 4. I guess it gives more exposure to the lesser SlayerS players since their iconic players haven't been faring so well recently.


I always wish good things for finale, since he has had to deal with quite a lot of shit at a young age.

+ Show Spoiler +
He was basically sexually harassed by Werra's captain back in 2010 as a minor. This led to Werra's disbandment. Sad story


lol, afaik werra's captain sexually harassed someone else.


This article clearly states that it was LoveRip who was molested: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163268

Finale's page clearly shows that an alternate ID of his was LoveRip: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Finale

Furthermore, clicking on "LoveRip" on the WeRRa page on Liquipedia clearly leads to Finale's page: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/WeRRa

Definitely was finale.

Edit: damn, opterown beat me to the punch
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 06:50:47
September 19 2012 06:49 GMT
#177
On September 19 2012 15:43 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 15:38 X3GoldDot wrote:
On September 19 2012 12:16 Bagration wrote:
On September 19 2012 11:32 RiceAgainst wrote:
Finale beating Coca and Jaedong recently, hmm, I think we might see more of him. I haven't seen the games though, so I can't really say much. I'm glad SlayerS won, though I would have preferred a 5-X in which X isn't a 4. I guess it gives more exposure to the lesser SlayerS players since their iconic players haven't been faring so well recently.


I always wish good things for finale, since he has had to deal with quite a lot of shit at a young age.

+ Show Spoiler +
He was basically sexually harassed by Werra's captain back in 2010 as a minor. This led to Werra's disbandment. Sad story


lol, afaik werra's captain sexually harassed someone else.


Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 15:42 bittman wrote:
On September 19 2012 12:16 Bagration wrote:
On September 19 2012 11:32 RiceAgainst wrote:
Finale beating Coca and Jaedong recently, hmm, I think we might see more of him. I haven't seen the games though, so I can't really say much. I'm glad SlayerS won, though I would have preferred a 5-X in which X isn't a 4. I guess it gives more exposure to the lesser SlayerS players since their iconic players haven't been faring so well recently.


I always wish good things for finale, since he has had to deal with quite a lot of shit at a young age.

+ Show Spoiler +
He was basically sexually harassed by Werra's captain back in 2010 as a minor. This led to Werra's disbandment. Sad story


Pretty sure that wasn't finale. I don't think whoever that is still plays anymore =/
Been a long time since it happened, I honestly have forgotten the player.


http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-korean/players/1982_finale
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163268

it was finale (aka loverip)


Wow....the more you know. Well he's doing pretty well now since he seems to be the current protoss 'ace' of MVP. Still a lot of improvement required, but he's been doing decently in team leagues for a bit now. And qualified for Code A in a more difficult fashion than the already difficult qualifiers hehe.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O88
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason96
BRAT_OK 51
Railgan 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 181
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
firebathero 102
ZZZero.O 88
Terrorterran 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
Doublelift2045
Counter-Strike
Fnx 808
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Khaldor1430
crisheroes966
Liquid`Hasu860
Other Games
summit1g4986
FrodaN2794
fl0m1039
Beastyqt867
mouzStarbuck300
KnowMe290
ArmadaUGS147
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 91
• Adnapsc2 28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 42
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10097
Other Games
• imaqtpie709
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 47m
INu's Battles
15h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 47m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.