What's that?
Some kind of sweet?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FakeDeath
Malaysia6060 Posts
What's that? Some kind of sweet? | ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
| ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
On September 13 2012 22:00 opterown wrote: Not for only 1mil dollars. Add in 2 cheeseburgers and a can of coke and I am game | ||
|
MCDayC
United Kingdom14464 Posts
On September 13 2012 21:58 opterown wrote: Forsen vs. Hyun at dreamhack! best games ever YES YES YES I always knew you were the coolest LR person ![]() | ||
|
Infernal Knight
United States557 Posts
On September 13 2012 22:01 FakeDeath wrote: Gumibears or gumiworms? What's that? Some kind of sweet? Yes, gummy bears and gummy worms are children's candy in the USA. | ||
|
ffrozenfish
820 Posts
| ||
|
LeLfe
France3160 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On September 13 2012 22:02 MCDayC wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2012 21:58 opterown wrote: Forsen vs. Hyun at dreamhack! best games ever YES YES YES I always knew you were the coolest LR person ![]() where's my fanclub, geez ;D | ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
On September 13 2012 22:01 FakeDeath wrote: Gumibears or gumiworms? What's that? Some kind of sweet? Yup, gummi candy is gelatin based sweets in bright colours usually. There's two popular kinds, one shaped as bears and one as worms. | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On September 13 2012 22:02 MCDayC wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2012 21:58 opterown wrote: Forsen vs. Hyun at dreamhack! best games ever YES YES YES I always knew you were the coolest LR person ![]() FItzy vs Major at WCS NA finals, first game. THAT was funny. | ||
|
Absentia
United Kingdom973 Posts
On September 13 2012 22:01 Kasaraki wrote: Jjakji and Mvp had a pretty epic TvT here, but that was GSTL so they didn't get to cast it I guess. Taeja and MVP played on this map didn't they? MVP opened with a failed proxy marauder into cloaked banshees. | ||
|
vthree
Hong Kong8039 Posts
| ||
|
bubl100500
Ukraine538 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On September 13 2012 22:01 FakeDeath wrote: Gumibears or gumiworms? What's that? Some kind of sweet? Yes, they are. Google them, they are very tasty :D | ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
On September 13 2012 22:03 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2012 22:02 MCDayC wrote: On September 13 2012 21:58 opterown wrote: Forsen vs. Hyun at dreamhack! best games ever YES YES YES I always knew you were the coolest LR person ![]() where's my fanclub, geez ;D Somewhere on page 10 with the other Aussies. ;D | ||
|
MCDayC
United Kingdom14464 Posts
On September 13 2012 22:03 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2012 22:02 MCDayC wrote: On September 13 2012 21:58 opterown wrote: Forsen vs. Hyun at dreamhack! best games ever YES YES YES I always knew you were the coolest LR person ![]() FItzy vs Major at WCS NA finals, first game. THAT was funny. I also found Hyun vs Forsen amazing because of the hype behind Hyun going into the tournament, I'll forever never respect him after that game, even though he won. | ||
|
imre
France9263 Posts
| ||
|
Soyuz
Hong Kong996 Posts
On September 13 2012 22:05 MCDayC wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2012 22:03 DarkLordOlli wrote: On September 13 2012 22:02 MCDayC wrote: On September 13 2012 21:58 opterown wrote: Forsen vs. Hyun at dreamhack! best games ever YES YES YES I always knew you were the coolest LR person ![]() FItzy vs Major at WCS NA finals, first game. THAT was funny. I also found Hyun vs Forsen amazing because of the hype behind Hyun going into the tournament, I'll forever never respect him after that game, even though he won. tbh I think most of the hype came from Coach Lee. He was pretty untested in SC2 when that happened. | ||
|
bbm
United Kingdom1320 Posts
| ||
|
Woizit
801 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM IndyStarCraft MaxPax RuFF_SC2 SteadfastSC ZombieGrub85 UpATreeSC MindelVK Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|