• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8962 users

[Code S] RO32 Group G 2012 GSL Season 4 - Page 47

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 70 Next
Ahelvin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
France1866 Posts
September 12 2012 12:10 GMT
#921
On September 12 2012 21:09 sitromit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2012 21:07 Teoita wrote:
Is it me, or watching this game is about as sad as watching the final games in Fruitdealer's career when he randomly tried killing Terrans with 1base roach allins?


It does feel like it, doesn't it?

God don't bring back those memories. I was in a state beyond sadness...
Join the Liquipedia Zerg Project ! PM me for more information :).
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2959 Posts
September 12 2012 12:11 GMT
#922
On September 12 2012 21:09 Infernal Knight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2012 21:07 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:05 liberate71 wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:04 Waxangel wrote:
god, nestea looks pretty dead


I'm so sad NesTea has been breaking my heart for ages... but I just cant take it anymore man!


Yep, by now I don't even know when he won something impressive the last time. In fact I can't remember a single crushing performance of his within the last months.+

Artosis recently said in his Real Talk that he still consinders Nestea one of the top Zerg players, I couldn't disagree more with that sentiment.


I mean, I know Artosis has much better insight than I do and is closer to the players, and I'm not going to say a Code S player is ever 'bad', but I wonder if he's just gotten so used to hyping up Nestea he can't find out how to back off gracefully.


Yeh well up to the Real Talk episode I actually thought he knew perfectly fine that Nestea isn't on top of stuff for a long time and he's just continuing his "Nestea is a god" joke.
But what he said during that episode made it sounds like he really thinks Nestea is still at the top of Zergs. Maybe all that fun hyping has taken its toll ;d
WrathBringerReturns said: No no no. Sarcasm is detected in the voice. When this forum is riddled with stupidity, you think I can tell every post apart? Fair enough it was intended sarcastically, was it obvious? Of course not.
ThaSlayer
Profile Joined March 2011
707 Posts
September 12 2012 12:11 GMT
#923
Zergbong? Is that you?
Jehct
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
New Zealand9115 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-12 12:13:10
September 12 2012 12:11 GMT
#924
On September 12 2012 21:07 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2012 21:05 liberate71 wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:04 Waxangel wrote:
god, nestea looks pretty dead


I'm so sad NesTea has been breaking my heart for ages... but I just cant take it anymore man!


Yep, by now I don't even know when he won something impressive the last time. In fact I can't remember a single crushing performance of his within the last months.+

Artosis recently said in his Real Talk that he still consinders Nestea one of the top Zerg players, I couldn't disagree more with that sentiment.

He's quite clearly as smart as he ever was, his mechanics have just become too antiquated to be a consistent badass. Maybe he would achieve more in a coaching role now, but so long as he has the passion and desire to play the game, I'm sure he'll stick around, and pull a sick upset every now and then.

Sure, don't put him among top zergs, but he isn't garbage either. If he played less mechanically (maybe better to say speed-) focused race, like protoss, he would probably still be dominant o_O

On September 12 2012 21:11 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2012 21:09 Infernal Knight wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:07 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:05 liberate71 wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:04 Waxangel wrote:
god, nestea looks pretty dead


I'm so sad NesTea has been breaking my heart for ages... but I just cant take it anymore man!


Yep, by now I don't even know when he won something impressive the last time. In fact I can't remember a single crushing performance of his within the last months.+

Artosis recently said in his Real Talk that he still consinders Nestea one of the top Zerg players, I couldn't disagree more with that sentiment.


I mean, I know Artosis has much better insight than I do and is closer to the players, and I'm not going to say a Code S player is ever 'bad', but I wonder if he's just gotten so used to hyping up Nestea he can't find out how to back off gracefully.


Yeh well up to the Real Talk episode I actually thought he knew perfectly fine that Nestea isn't on top of stuff for a long time and he's just continuing his "Nestea is a god" joke.
But what he said during that episode made it sounds like he really thinks Nestea is still at the top of Zergs. Maybe all that fun hyping has taken its toll ;d

Artosis is biased as fuck because Nestea fits his dream of a smart, careful, considered and conservative player achieving success. Similar to the way he goes batshit crazy for mech play, his personal feelings towards Nestea will always be a little distorted.
"You seem to think about this game a lot"
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
September 12 2012 12:11 GMT
#925
On September 12 2012 21:10 Absentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2012 21:09 liberate71 wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:08 Tsubbi wrote:
nestea turning to his coach laughing: "haha you know i'll take your job if i lose the next game.."

coach runs away


I think it was YoDa? :o


I think he was joking.


Sorry, I don't know if it was YoDa though? haha
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
September 12 2012 12:11 GMT
#926
hello artosis, thats top
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
September 12 2012 12:12 GMT
#927
On September 12 2012 21:11 X3GoldDot wrote:
hello artosis, thats top


How can we ever forget that finals

so gud
Absentia
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom973 Posts
September 12 2012 12:12 GMT
#928
On September 12 2012 21:11 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2012 21:10 Absentia wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:09 liberate71 wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:08 Tsubbi wrote:
nestea turning to his coach laughing: "haha you know i'll take your job if i lose the next game.."

coach runs away


I think it was YoDa? :o


I think he was joking.


Sorry, I don't know if it was YoDa though? haha


Yeah it was Yoda hahaha sorry man :D
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
September 12 2012 12:12 GMT
#929
wait, theres an actual nestea award?
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
September 12 2012 12:12 GMT
#930
Goodbye Nestea, it's been a treat.
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-12 12:13:19
September 12 2012 12:12 GMT
#931
SuperNova lost his first Code A in the finals, against LosirA.

And it was the second or something, the first code A was won by TOP.
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
September 12 2012 12:13 GMT
#932
I have never played whirlwind before, is it bigger than taldarim?
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
September 12 2012 12:13 GMT
#933
Hope HoTs picks nestea up again.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
September 12 2012 12:13 GMT
#934
On September 12 2012 21:13 graNite wrote:
I have never played whirlwind before, is it bigger than taldarim?


I think whirlwind is slightly bigger and also has less dead space.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
September 12 2012 12:13 GMT
#935
On September 12 2012 21:12 nkr wrote:
wait, theres an actual nestea award?

Yes, you win it upon successfully feeding your opponent 80 supply of Roaches out of Overlords.
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
September 12 2012 12:13 GMT
#936
On September 12 2012 21:12 nkr wrote:
wait, theres an actual nestea award?


Yes.

Ten consecutive Code S seasons.
InoyouS2
Profile Joined December 2011
1005 Posts
September 12 2012 12:14 GMT
#937
WTF is this? Life going 4-0?
IMMvp|fOrGG|IMNesTea|oGsMC|Liquid`Hero|DongRaeGu|Slayers_MMA|Liquid`TLO|MarineKingPrime|IMSeed
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
September 12 2012 12:14 GMT
#938
isn't this his last build?
459
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden69 Posts
September 12 2012 12:14 GMT
#939
NesTea not performing today? I was considering buying a pass just to watch the VOD's of NesTea vs SuperNova.
However, how many seasons haven't nestea been in Code S ro 32? For anyone saying he isn't top zerg.
Scrap station was the best map in SC2 history!
rothsbury
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia1654 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-12 12:15:25
September 12 2012 12:14 GMT
#940
On September 12 2012 21:11 Jehct wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2012 21:07 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:05 liberate71 wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:04 Waxangel wrote:
god, nestea looks pretty dead


I'm so sad NesTea has been breaking my heart for ages... but I just cant take it anymore man!


Yep, by now I don't even know when he won something impressive the last time. In fact I can't remember a single crushing performance of his within the last months.+

Artosis recently said in his Real Talk that he still consinders Nestea one of the top Zerg players, I couldn't disagree more with that sentiment.

He's quite clearly as smart as he ever was, his mechanics have just become too antiquated to be a consistent badass. Maybe he would achieve more in a coaching role now, but so long as he has the passion and desire to play the game, I'm sure he'll stick around, and pull a sick upset every now and then.

Sure, don't put him among top zergs, but he isn't garbage either. If he played less mechanically (maybe better to say speed-) focused race, like protoss, he would probably still be dominant o_O

Show nested quote +
On September 12 2012 21:11 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:09 Infernal Knight wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:07 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:05 liberate71 wrote:
On September 12 2012 21:04 Waxangel wrote:
god, nestea looks pretty dead


I'm so sad NesTea has been breaking my heart for ages... but I just cant take it anymore man!


Yep, by now I don't even know when he won something impressive the last time. In fact I can't remember a single crushing performance of his within the last months.+

Artosis recently said in his Real Talk that he still consinders Nestea one of the top Zerg players, I couldn't disagree more with that sentiment.


I mean, I know Artosis has much better insight than I do and is closer to the players, and I'm not going to say a Code S player is ever 'bad', but I wonder if he's just gotten so used to hyping up Nestea he can't find out how to back off gracefully.


Yeh well up to the Real Talk episode I actually thought he knew perfectly fine that Nestea isn't on top of stuff for a long time and he's just continuing his "Nestea is a god" joke.
But what he said during that episode made it sounds like he really thinks Nestea is still at the top of Zergs. Maybe all that fun hyping has taken its toll ;d

Artosis is biased as fuck because Nestea fits his dream of a smart, careful, considered and conservative player achieving success. Similar to the way he goes batshit crazy for mech play, his personal feelings towards Nestea will always be a little distorted.

He's smart in certain ways. Like when he really prepares he has some very well thought out strategies, but when he has to think on his feet he makes very, very poor decisions. It's not just a mechanics thing.

Edit: grammar is difficult.
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem195
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 195
Railgan 88
IndyStarCraft 49
trigger 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4862
qojqva2774
Dendi1449
420jenkins457
Fuzer 112
Counter-Strike
fl0m3361
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu762
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing882
B2W.Neo880
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli386
Livibee222
ArmadaUGS200
Hui .192
KnowMe120
QueenE86
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 31
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2917
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
Replay Cast
7h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.