On September 12 2012 21:06 Dr_Jones wrote:
Well, this is pretty akward to watch...
Well, this is pretty akward to watch...
Annd it's gone !
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ahelvin
France1866 Posts
On September 12 2012 21:06 Dr_Jones wrote: Well, this is pretty akward to watch... Annd it's gone ! | ||
|
Jehct
New Zealand9115 Posts
On September 12 2012 21:06 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2012 21:05 Dodgin wrote: On September 12 2012 21:03 Dosey wrote: On September 12 2012 21:02 Dodgin wrote: this is the best chance at 1 million dollars you will ever get people Too bad I've won every one of these and you still haven't paid up. You're into me for like 10 Million mister. I never make these polls ;o opterown owes you it. i've only made a few, plus a few hundred people owe their lives from hongun-mc and the like last year haha They can start paying over the money then rofl | ||
|
Sumahi
Guam5609 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Germany2959 Posts
On September 12 2012 21:05 liberate71 wrote: I'm so sad NesTea has been breaking my heart for ages... but I just cant take it anymore man!Yep, by now I don't even know when he won something impressive the last time. In fact I can't remember a single crushing performance of his within the last months.+ Artosis recently said in his Real Talk that he still consinders Nestea one of the top Zerg players, I couldn't disagree more with that sentiment. | ||
|
WArped
United Kingdom4845 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On September 12 2012 20:53 Dodgin wrote: you still have some time people | ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Teoita
Italy12248 Posts
| ||
|
Wildmoon
Thailand4189 Posts
| ||
|
Porcelina
United Kingdom3249 Posts
Supernova just became Empire.Happy with good turret rings and a good sense of when to move out. | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18759 Posts
| ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
| ||
|
ImNightmare
1575 Posts
| ||
|
Astragoth
Netherlands89 Posts
Unbelievable..... what's wrong with him? | ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On September 12 2012 21:07 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote: Show nested quote + On September 12 2012 21:05 liberate71 wrote: On September 12 2012 21:04 Waxangel wrote: god, nestea looks pretty dead ![]() I'm so sad NesTea has been breaking my heart for ages... but I just cant take it anymore man!Yep, by now I don't even know when he won something impressive the last time. In fact I can't remember a single crushing performance of his within the last months.+ Artosis recently said in his Real Talk that he still consinders Nestea one of the top Zerg players, I couldn't disagree more with that sentiment. He did well against MVP the last time they played, he won 2-1 and one of the games was an amazing ling/baneling timing... but that was in Season 2 I think.. :\ LOL still full of smiles.. <3 | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Incomplet
United Kingdom1419 Posts
| ||
|
DJSub
Indonesia261 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 BeSt Larva ggaemo Soma Mind Dewaltoss Last [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1792 FrodaN1447 B2W.Neo1174 byalli1001 Beastyqt711 Mlord501 ArmadaUGS211 Hui .181 KnowMe136 QueenE93 Mew2King59 CosmosSc2 Chillindude22 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
|
|
|