On August 16 2012 19:44 sAsImre wrote:
fuck no KA :'(
fuck no KA :'(
And thank Jesus 'Nestea' Christ for that.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The KY
United Kingdom6252 Posts
On August 16 2012 19:44 sAsImre wrote: fuck no KA :'( And thank Jesus 'Nestea' Christ for that. | ||
|
ELA
Denmark4608 Posts
On August 16 2012 19:46 Psyclon wrote: "Oh, guys, apparently....." ![]() Haha, abit embarrasing that everyone noticed except the two casters | ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
On August 16 2012 19:46 The KY wrote: Am...am I the only one hearing wistful western music? I hear it, it's pleasant On August 16 2012 19:46 sAsImre wrote: sad for Puma tho if it's a regame and it should be one. Yeah, it's awkward but I think you have to re. Especially if upcoming EMP's are at their pre-nerf radius too etc... | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
imre
France9263 Posts
On August 16 2012 19:47 Asha` wrote: Show nested quote + On August 16 2012 19:46 The KY wrote: Am...am I the only one hearing wistful western music? I hear it, it's pleasant Show nested quote + On August 16 2012 19:46 sAsImre wrote: sad for Puma tho if it's a regame and it should be one. Yeah, it's awkward but I think you have to re. Especially if upcoming EMP's are at their pre-nerf radius too. Lots and lots of small details, but more importantly: bunker timing! | ||
|
prOpVikingBB2
Sweden273 Posts
On August 16 2012 19:35 Pandemona wrote: Show nested quote + On August 16 2012 19:33 sVnteen wrote: On August 16 2012 19:31 Pandemona wrote: On August 16 2012 19:29 sVnteen wrote: On August 16 2012 19:26 sAsImre wrote: On August 16 2012 19:25 sVnteen wrote: On August 16 2012 19:24 Pandemona wrote: Well demuslim got owned then rofl wow Cheese is one thing but not being able to defend as well as u should is another. so who won the first game? fOrGG killed DeMu with 2banshees. oh well so at least my prediction of demuslim getting last place is still on ![]() Ermmm maybe, will come down to Inori vs DeMuslim, but im sure DeMuslim will beat SortOf why? sortof has clearly more impressive results lately and more impressive play than demuslim ever had (well if you don't count beta )Err? DeMuslim 2-1 Nerchio...is impressive. SortOf won that MLG online qualifier and thats it. Also, wtf 1BaseGG is starting to feel like watching Naama, it's so horrible Actually SortOf beat NaNiWa, SaSe and Seiplo on WCS Sweden, he also almost beat ThorZain in the finals. | ||
|
FreudianTrip
Switzerland1983 Posts
| ||
|
n0ise
3452 Posts
| ||
|
Savern101
United Kingdom859 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Mackus
England1681 Posts
| ||
|
BookII
Australia400 Posts
Pretty classy IEM. Love it. | ||
|
Azurues
Malaysia5612 Posts
| ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On August 16 2012 19:47 Asha` wrote: Show nested quote + On August 16 2012 19:46 The KY wrote: Am...am I the only one hearing wistful western music? I hear it, it's pleasant Show nested quote + On August 16 2012 19:46 sAsImre wrote: sad for Puma tho if it's a regame and it should be one. Yeah, it's awkward but I think you have to re. Especially if upcoming EMP's are at their pre-nerf radius too etc... Imagine Mvp this afternoon against a Zerg, realizing Ghosts are once again Sniping at 45. Lol. | ||
|
FaRess
Tunisia937 Posts
| ||
|
Perfi
Poland349 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
On August 16 2012 19:49 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On August 16 2012 19:47 Asha` wrote: On August 16 2012 19:46 The KY wrote: Am...am I the only one hearing wistful western music? I hear it, it's pleasant On August 16 2012 19:46 sAsImre wrote: sad for Puma tho if it's a regame and it should be one. Yeah, it's awkward but I think you have to re. Especially if upcoming EMP's are at their pre-nerf radius too etc... Imagine Mvp this afternoon against a Zerg, realizing Ghosts are once again Sniping at 45. Lol. Hhahahahaa. I miss that T_T | ||
|
ELA
Denmark4608 Posts
On August 16 2012 19:49 BookII wrote: Dat switch to the other game. Pretty classy IEM. Love it. Agreed, very elegant and viewer-friendly Props | ||
|
sVnteen
Germany2238 Posts
like nairchio or something | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|