• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:21
CEST 06:21
KST 13:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7496 users

[WCS KR] WR1 D3 - Page 69

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 97 Next
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
August 08 2012 12:13 GMT
#1361
On August 08 2012 21:11 bgx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2012 21:09 Heavenlee wrote:
On August 08 2012 21:08 Type|NarutO wrote:
Reality beating Symbol and Shine, qualifying for WCS "what a newbie"
Some foreign player taking a game of a Korean at MLG or whatever "new bonjwa"

Absolutely reasonable!


Not quite sure where anyone called Reality a newbie, just overhyped if you want to take into account what some people like MKP have said.

Ever heard of smack talk? Ever ?



Why people cant appreciate sport rvialism with a grain of salt.

Cause that usually ends in fans going crazy against each other, watch any sport rivalry. People going total apeshit and sometimes ending out in fights.
Onlinejaguar
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia2823 Posts
August 08 2012 12:13 GMT
#1362
Whats this email for discounted WCS ticket khaldor is talking about? i have yearly GSL and GSTL passes and have not got the email.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 08 2012 12:13 GMT
#1363
On August 08 2012 21:13 Onlinejaguar wrote:
Whats this email for discounted WCS ticket khaldor is talking about? i have yearly GSL and GSTL passes and have not got the email.


Tweet at gom or email/call support
The Bomber boy
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
August 08 2012 12:14 GMT
#1364
On August 08 2012 21:12 silent_owl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2012 21:07 mrtomjones wrote:
On August 08 2012 21:04 silent_owl wrote:
On August 08 2012 20:59 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
Reality getting hyped way too much.


Yeah, but I'm gonna hype him up however I can. I'm a kespa fan, and if in the end, it would come down to being a match between Jangbi and MC in a final or JD versus MMA, I'd pick the Kespa boys.

Even if the Kespa players are being annihilated now, I'll stand by my heroes.

Or you could simply be a SC2 fan and cheer for your favorite players which perhaps you might find some from the Gom players if you payed attention to them. Kespa vs Gom is going to get old fast, especially considering the craziest Kespa fans/trolls will make excuse after excuse until the day they win a match and then that player will be ridiculed and the person who won Bonjwa'd.


You misunderstand me. I got into BW because of SC2. I'm just rooting for the kespa players to reach the same level as the GOM players. I love MC, Naniwa, Seed and have followed the GSL since 2010.

And I'm not making excuses for the Kespa players. I think they're not as good as the GOM players right now, case closed. No one should stop me from wanting them to be on equal footing right?

Still, when I got into the BW scene, I just thought it was beautiful and followed it religiously up until this last OSL.

I won't stop rooting for my favorite players Jangbi, Jaedong, Stork and Bisu just cause they're losing. Same as in SC2, I'm still an MC fan even though he lost the finals to Seed. Jangbi and Jaedong are my biggest heroes and when the time comes that Kespa and GOM players have no distinction in skill, then I'll still root for Jangbi and Jaedong individually.

Chill out, "bonjwa".

Then that is meant for the people not like you I am fine with reasonable people cheering for the wrong people
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
August 08 2012 12:14 GMT
#1365
On August 08 2012 21:13 Onlinejaguar wrote:
Whats this email for discounted WCS ticket khaldor is talking about? i have yearly GSL and GSTL passes and have not got the email.


i didnt get one either, but if you log in on gomtv.net there is a banner on the top saying you got a coupon and it will be automatically used if you try to purchase premium
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
August 08 2012 12:14 GMT
#1366
On August 08 2012 21:13 Onlinejaguar wrote:
Whats this email for discounted WCS ticket khaldor is talking about? i have yearly GSL and GSTL passes and have not got the email.

Not an email as far as i know but you can just toggle it on when purchasing the WCS ticket.
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
August 08 2012 12:14 GMT
#1367
On August 08 2012 21:12 Heavenlee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2012 21:11 bgx wrote:
On August 08 2012 21:09 Heavenlee wrote:
On August 08 2012 21:08 Type|NarutO wrote:
Reality beating Symbol and Shine, qualifying for WCS "what a newbie"
Some foreign player taking a game of a Korean at MLG or whatever "new bonjwa"

Absolutely reasonable!


Not quite sure where anyone called Reality a newbie, just overhyped if you want to take into account what some people like MKP have said.

Ever heard of smack talk? Ever ?



Why people cant appreciate sport rvialism with a grain of salt.


I'm just not particularly sure who is smack talking here to the extent that they're calling Reality a newbie.

I just meant that, those interviews should not be taken as any sort of proof. Its just simple banter.
Stork[gm]
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
August 08 2012 12:15 GMT
#1368
On August 08 2012 21:13 Onlinejaguar wrote:
Whats this email for discounted WCS ticket khaldor is talking about? i have yearly GSL and GSTL passes and have not got the email.

I have a notice for the discount directly on gomtv.net.
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
August 08 2012 12:15 GMT
#1369
Eh. Well Reality is looking good thusfar.
silent_owl
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines3098 Posts
August 08 2012 12:15 GMT
#1370
What is up with Yugioh?O_O Losing those queens.
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu
AgentChaos
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom4569 Posts
August 08 2012 12:15 GMT
#1371
lol so much damage
IM & EG supporter
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
August 08 2012 12:15 GMT
#1372
On August 08 2012 21:15 silent_owl wrote:
What is up with Yugioh?O_O Losing those queens.


well he also opened pool before hatch.

this is just yugioh style
shineq
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1453 Posts
August 08 2012 12:16 GMT
#1373
I'm kinda impressed with Reality's play.
"If you can chill, chill." - Liquid`NonY, "david some do it T>T" - SlayerSBoxeR || Twitter: http://twtter.com/shineqGAMING || http://twitch.tv/shineq
silent_owl
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines3098 Posts
August 08 2012 12:16 GMT
#1374
On August 08 2012 21:14 mrtomjones wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2012 21:12 silent_owl wrote:
On August 08 2012 21:07 mrtomjones wrote:
On August 08 2012 21:04 silent_owl wrote:
On August 08 2012 20:59 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
Reality getting hyped way too much.


Yeah, but I'm gonna hype him up however I can. I'm a kespa fan, and if in the end, it would come down to being a match between Jangbi and MC in a final or JD versus MMA, I'd pick the Kespa boys.

Even if the Kespa players are being annihilated now, I'll stand by my heroes.

Or you could simply be a SC2 fan and cheer for your favorite players which perhaps you might find some from the Gom players if you payed attention to them. Kespa vs Gom is going to get old fast, especially considering the craziest Kespa fans/trolls will make excuse after excuse until the day they win a match and then that player will be ridiculed and the person who won Bonjwa'd.


You misunderstand me. I got into BW because of SC2. I'm just rooting for the kespa players to reach the same level as the GOM players. I love MC, Naniwa, Seed and have followed the GSL since 2010.

And I'm not making excuses for the Kespa players. I think they're not as good as the GOM players right now, case closed. No one should stop me from wanting them to be on equal footing right?

Still, when I got into the BW scene, I just thought it was beautiful and followed it religiously up until this last OSL.

I won't stop rooting for my favorite players Jangbi, Jaedong, Stork and Bisu just cause they're losing. Same as in SC2, I'm still an MC fan even though he lost the finals to Seed. Jangbi and Jaedong are my biggest heroes and when the time comes that Kespa and GOM players have no distinction in skill, then I'll still root for Jangbi and Jaedong individually.

Chill out, "bonjwa".

Then that is meant for the people not like you I am fine with reasonable people cheering for the wrong people


Haha! Yeah. We all have our rights. I might end up cheering for MC until the day he retires. Haha!
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
August 08 2012 12:17 GMT
#1375
Maybe Reality can stop the Kespa holocaust.
twitch.tv/medrea
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
August 08 2012 12:17 GMT
#1376
That banshee is living on borrowed time.
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
August 08 2012 12:18 GMT
#1377
Luckiest two banshees ever.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
silent_owl
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines3098 Posts
August 08 2012 12:18 GMT
#1378
Wow. Reality is playing well.O_O

COME ON, REALITY!
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
August 08 2012 12:18 GMT
#1379
wtf.... Reality messed up banshees pretty bad. Killed like 3 drone and nothing else with 2 cloaked banshee
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
August 08 2012 12:19 GMT
#1380
Lets see those marine splits
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft477
RuFF_SC2 208
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2990
GuemChi 912
Leta 126
Terrorterran 81
Bale 42
NaDa 33
Noble 11
Snow 6
Dota 2
febbydoto9
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Mew2King59
Other Games
summit1g7419
C9.Mang0281
ViBE92
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1152
• Stunt314
Other Games
• Shiphtur535
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 39m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.