• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:32
CEST 11:32
KST 18:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10207 users

NASL Announces The Gauntlet KotH Series! - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 23 Next All
chambertin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1704 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-05 02:31:45
August 05 2012 02:28 GMT
#201
On August 05 2012 11:07 BathTubNZ wrote:
Err Masa was one of the Winners of the open tourney, he's in NASL season 4.


On August 05 2012 11:10 Dexington wrote:
Pumped to see how Masa does, he's the hidden gem of the "Canadian" scene.

He's technically Korean and afaik doesn't have a Canadian citizenship, but he is damn good.



How old is he?

edit: I believe he doesn't have a Liquipedia page... T>T

From Root announcement: he's 17 apparently
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates?
Bippzy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1466 Posts
August 05 2012 02:30 GMT
#202
I really like this series. Just the concept is great, the amount of matches is not as great, but plenty acceptable. Also, Axslav is like Mini Sase in my mind. Gotta love Anyone who is like sase in my mind.
LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
August 05 2012 02:33 GMT
#203
Oh wow, this is live! I'm impressed!
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
August 05 2012 02:35 GMT
#204
On August 05 2012 11:33 -_- wrote:
Oh wow, this is live! I'm impressed!

I'm looking at your username, then looking at your post, and can't help but feel that you are being sarcastic.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
Antithesis
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1273 Posts
August 05 2012 02:39 GMT
#205
That could have gone ten times better for Destiny.
Mutation complete.
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-05 02:43:40
August 05 2012 02:40 GMT
#206
On August 05 2012 11:35 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 11:33 -_- wrote:
Oh wow, this is live! I'm impressed!

I'm looking at your username, then looking at your post, and can't help but feel that you are being sarcastic.


Nah, I'm serious (and why is everyone commenting on my username today?) :p. I really enjoy watching live games.

btw, gretorp is reading this game wrong. ax is in great position. yeah he might lose, but he's played perfect so far and has a little lead.
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
August 05 2012 02:43 GMT
#207
On August 05 2012 11:40 -_- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 11:35 McFeser wrote:
On August 05 2012 11:33 -_- wrote:
Oh wow, this is live! I'm impressed!

I'm looking at your username, then looking at your post, and can't help but feel that you are being sarcastic.


Nah, I'm serious (and why is everyone commenting on my username today?) :p. I really enjoy watching live games.

It's all cool

How many people are watching this from Destiny's perspective?
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-05 02:50:06
August 05 2012 02:45 GMT
#208
It's interesting watching the game from Destiny's viewpoint.

Convincing play by Destiny.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Gretorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States586 Posts
August 05 2012 02:52 GMT
#209
On August 05 2012 11:40 -_- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 11:35 McFeser wrote:
On August 05 2012 11:33 -_- wrote:
Oh wow, this is live! I'm impressed!

I'm looking at your username, then looking at your post, and can't help but feel that you are being sarcastic.


Nah, I'm serious (and why is everyone commenting on my username today?) :p. I really enjoy watching live games.

btw, gretorp is reading this game wrong. ax is in great position. yeah he might lose, but he's played perfect so far and has a little lead.


I disagree -_-
I am Unheard Change
chambertin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1704 Posts
August 05 2012 02:55 GMT
#210
On August 05 2012 11:52 Gretorp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 11:40 -_- wrote:
On August 05 2012 11:35 McFeser wrote:
On August 05 2012 11:33 -_- wrote:
Oh wow, this is live! I'm impressed!

I'm looking at your username, then looking at your post, and can't help but feel that you are being sarcastic.


Nah, I'm serious (and why is everyone commenting on my username today?) :p. I really enjoy watching live games.

btw, gretorp is reading this game wrong. ax is in great position. yeah he might lose, but he's played perfect so far and has a little lead.


I disagree -_-


lol

...

GOGO Select. Love FPV and cast side-by-side....
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates?
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
August 05 2012 02:55 GMT
#211
Ohhh, SeleCT vs Destiny should be great.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
BathTubNZ
Profile Joined December 2011
New Zealand2556 Posts
August 05 2012 02:56 GMT
#212
Hope Scarlett is up soon.
chambertin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1704 Posts
August 05 2012 02:58 GMT
#213
On August 05 2012 11:56 BathTubNZ wrote:
Hope Scarlett is up soon.


Would love to see Select take down Destiny then face Scarlett...

I have a weird feeling that she would roll through tho.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates?
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
August 05 2012 02:58 GMT
#214
Should be a Zerg and a Protoss left after Select
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-05 03:00:55
August 05 2012 02:59 GMT
#215
Baller is Hotbid. I'm not even joking.
Edit: unless there is super elaborate troll from everyone on TL (Smix included) that Baller is Hotbid.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
Oiseaux
Profile Joined May 2011
United States676 Posts
August 05 2012 03:08 GMT
#216
On August 05 2012 11:52 Gretorp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 11:40 -_- wrote:
On August 05 2012 11:35 McFeser wrote:
On August 05 2012 11:33 -_- wrote:
Oh wow, this is live! I'm impressed!

I'm looking at your username, then looking at your post, and can't help but feel that you are being sarcastic.


Nah, I'm serious (and why is everyone commenting on my username today?) :p. I really enjoy watching live games.

btw, gretorp is reading this game wrong. ax is in great position. yeah he might lose, but he's played perfect so far and has a little lead.


I disagree -_-


Oh how I love double entendres.
"[S]o be ready to kiss a few donkeys with glued-on paper horns during your unicorn hunt." -Some stupid 4x4 magazine
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 05 2012 03:10 GMT
#217
Terrible way to defend with Zerglings... He should have never lost that much to a scouted dual drop!
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
August 05 2012 03:22 GMT
#218
Rotti just keeps going and going
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
BathTubNZ
Profile Joined December 2011
New Zealand2556 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-05 03:37:57
August 05 2012 03:34 GMT
#219
And Select qualifies for Finals voting!

Spanishiwa? Wow haven't heard from him in ages.
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
August 05 2012 03:37 GMT
#220
An interesting cast of participants as we get to the end. Did not expect Spanishiwa
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 6535
Horang2 543
Hyuk 420
BeSt 338
Killer 106
Stork 103
Hyun 83
sorry 79
ggaemo 75
Shinee 75
[ Show more ]
Snow 59
Bonyth 52
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 35
JYJ 24
Pusan 21
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Other Games
gofns31282
singsing1767
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Lourlo1387
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
28m
INu's Battles
2h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 28m
Replay Cast
13h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.