• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11193 users

[IPL] TAC3: SlayerS vs Liquid Loser Final (Day 45) - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 77 Next
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
July 31 2012 18:03 GMT
#101
Coca all kill.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 18:25:42
July 31 2012 18:03 GMT
#102
#TaeJaAdvantage
#TaeJaFactor
#TaeJa vu
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
July 31 2012 18:05 GMT
#103
#TheTaejaAdvantage
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
July 31 2012 18:07 GMT
#104
Why wait, tl should send out taeja first, ezpz all kill. Liquid fighting!!!!
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 18:14:32
July 31 2012 18:14 GMT
#105


FIIIIGHTING!
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
HeeroFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2704 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 18:22:10
July 31 2012 18:21 GMT
#106
my heart says liquid. my brain says slayers. But if liquid is going to do this, then the whole teams is really gonna need to step up, I don't think Taeja is gonna carry this time.
imweakless
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
757 Posts
July 31 2012 18:21 GMT
#107
here is someone hoping haypro will allkill slayers... yes the banjo!!! TL fighting!!!
KMK,Qri,GsD#1, UEE,stork jangbi for life!
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
July 31 2012 18:23 GMT
#108
GOGO TEAM LIQUIDDDD

Fanboy forever~
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
fenrysk
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States364 Posts
July 31 2012 18:26 GMT
#109
didn't you guys read taeja's interview? momentum means nothing, only skill. my money's on haypro getting 3-4kills and then taeja cleaning up.
http://fenrysk-art.deviantart.com
Skyline026
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands1129 Posts
July 31 2012 18:31 GMT
#110
Liquid fighting!
Liquid'Ret - Mana - Liquid'Dota fighting!
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
July 31 2012 18:49 GMT
#111
Preview up!
Moderator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 31 2012 18:58 GMT
#112
Do people generally live report for IPL TAC?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
MasterKang
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1373 Posts
July 31 2012 18:58 GMT
#113
On August 01 2012 02:51 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 02:47 nenshoua wrote:
Here's hoping ret,hero and probably zenio can get a couple kills, or taeja will have way too much work on his hands..taking out the likes of ryung, puzzle and coca one after the other would be so hard..


Well, if Gumiho can do it I'm sure Taeja can.


except taeja prob wont come out first and won't be able to build up the momentum that gumiho did
Players: MMA, Boxer, Ryung, Life, TaeJa, Squirtle, Brown, Dark,
RogerChillingworth
Profile Joined March 2010
Chad3132 Posts
July 31 2012 19:00 GMT
#114
Taeja > [image loading]
zerK
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada176 Posts
July 31 2012 19:01 GMT
#115
taeja is baws ! :D liquid got this
zerK the Zerg !
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
July 31 2012 19:02 GMT
#116
On August 01 2012 03:58 MasterKang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 02:51 TheDougler wrote:
On August 01 2012 02:47 nenshoua wrote:
Here's hoping ret,hero and probably zenio can get a couple kills, or taeja will have way too much work on his hands..taking out the likes of ryung, puzzle and coca one after the other would be so hard..


Well, if Gumiho can do it I'm sure Taeja can.


except taeja prob wont come out first and won't be able to build up the momentum that gumiho did


Young Seo said - Momentum doesn't matter, only skill.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
July 31 2012 19:07 GMT
#117
Aaaagh! This isn't fair! I love both SlayerS and Liquid so to have to see one of them lose... I don't think I can do it >_<
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
_Puppies
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
24 Posts
July 31 2012 19:08 GMT
#118
On August 01 2012 04:02 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 03:58 MasterKang wrote:
On August 01 2012 02:51 TheDougler wrote:
On August 01 2012 02:47 nenshoua wrote:
Here's hoping ret,hero and probably zenio can get a couple kills, or taeja will have way too much work on his hands..taking out the likes of ryung, puzzle and coca one after the other would be so hard..


Well, if Gumiho can do it I'm sure Taeja can.


except taeja prob wont come out first and won't be able to build up the momentum that gumiho did


Young Seo said - Momentum doesn't matter, only skill.

Liquid'Taeja from http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2012/06/30/the-liquid-advantage-taeja-vs-maru
...I think I built momentum from beating three players before him which helped me win. I was just one win away from an all-kill, and I wanted it achieve an all-kill very much...

So I guess right now he has momentum and skill... What's that mean for Slayers? :D
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 31 2012 19:15 GMT
#119
On August 01 2012 04:08 _Puppies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 04:02 Talin wrote:
On August 01 2012 03:58 MasterKang wrote:
On August 01 2012 02:51 TheDougler wrote:
On August 01 2012 02:47 nenshoua wrote:
Here's hoping ret,hero and probably zenio can get a couple kills, or taeja will have way too much work on his hands..taking out the likes of ryung, puzzle and coca one after the other would be so hard..


Well, if Gumiho can do it I'm sure Taeja can.


except taeja prob wont come out first and won't be able to build up the momentum that gumiho did


Young Seo said - Momentum doesn't matter, only skill.

Show nested quote +
Liquid'Taeja from http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2012/06/30/the-liquid-advantage-taeja-vs-maru
...I think I built momentum from beating three players before him which helped me win. I was just one win away from an all-kill, and I wanted it achieve an all-kill very much...

So I guess right now he has momentum and skill... What's that mean for Slayers? :D

I think thats a translation issue - I think Taeja means that momentum in a series can be a factor, but having momentum from doing well in many tournaments isn't important - just skill.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
_Puppies
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
24 Posts
July 31 2012 19:40 GMT
#120
On August 01 2012 04:15 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 04:08 _Puppies wrote:
On August 01 2012 04:02 Talin wrote:
On August 01 2012 03:58 MasterKang wrote:
On August 01 2012 02:51 TheDougler wrote:
On August 01 2012 02:47 nenshoua wrote:
Here's hoping ret,hero and probably zenio can get a couple kills, or taeja will have way too much work on his hands..taking out the likes of ryung, puzzle and coca one after the other would be so hard..


Well, if Gumiho can do it I'm sure Taeja can.


except taeja prob wont come out first and won't be able to build up the momentum that gumiho did


Young Seo said - Momentum doesn't matter, only skill.

Liquid'Taeja from http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2012/06/30/the-liquid-advantage-taeja-vs-maru
...I think I built momentum from beating three players before him which helped me win. I was just one win away from an all-kill, and I wanted it achieve an all-kill very much...

So I guess right now he has momentum and skill... What's that mean for Slayers? :D

I think thats a translation issue - I think Taeja means that momentum in a series can be a factor, but having momentum from doing well in many tournaments isn't important - just skill.

True, but the way Taeja is quoted in the latest Liquid Advantage
Taeja from http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2012/07/29/the-liquid-advantage-taeja-vs-bomber
After beating Squirtle I expected Startale to choose Bomber. Even though I had already won three games I knew it would count for nothing if I couldn't finish the job. People often say that they have momentum after winning many games in a row, but I don't feel that way. Momentum isn't important for me. Only skill.

makes it seem as if he's also talking about momentum in a series. Regardless I was trying to imply that Taeja is just going to roll Slayers, provided that Banjo, Sheth, Ret, HerO, Zenio, Jinro, Nony, or Bumblebee don't beat them before. I love your writing too :D
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 833
Larva 515
ggaemo 443
Stork 293
Leta 182
PianO 142
Mind 96
Killer 40
Hyuk 29
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 19
League of Legends
JimRising 399
Reynor96
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1106
Other Games
summit1g10516
C9.Mang0250
Sick202
Mew2King123
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick565
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2337
League of Legends
• Stunt1468
• Jankos829
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 32m
Online Event
2h 32m
FEL
7h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.