• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:30
CEST 20:30
KST 03:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9029 users

[GSTL] S2 R2 Group A Losers' Match - Page 49

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 86 Next
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
July 06 2012 10:59 GMT
#961
On July 06 2012 19:58 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:57 pdd wrote:
I like how the 4 overlords are drawing a square around the map.

Those bastards are taking shortcuts. Way to ruin a nice square -.-

Awww look its a heart! (^-^)
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
July 06 2012 10:59 GMT
#962
On July 06 2012 19:58 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:57 pdd wrote:
I like how the 4 overlords are drawing a square around the map.

Those bastards are taking shortcuts. Way to ruin a nice square -.-

Overlords have their own problems, stop being so negative

tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
July 06 2012 10:59 GMT
#963
On July 06 2012 19:55 Orek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:54 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:53 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:51 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 Ragnarork wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:47 Orek wrote:
The moment I saw a hydralisk, I thought it was gg.
Surprised yet glad to see Zerg win after making hydralisks even if Protoss messed up for sure.


Well, it was balanced by carriers on the other side... Though i think it handicap more the protoss than the zerg imo...

Hydralisk vs Carriers. Which is the stronger auto lose unit?
What's terran's auto lose unit anyway?

Reapers

Nooooo way. I love reapers. my favourite unit when I offrace terran. So fun to check their kill score. Its like a mini cs.

Let's hear what TL thinks then for I too, love reapers

Poll: Terran auto-lose unit?

BCs (11)
 
52%

Other (4)
 
19%

Reapers (3)
 
14%

Ravens (3)
 
14%

Thors (0)
 
0%

21 total votes

Your vote: Terran auto-lose unit?

(Vote): Reapers
(Vote): Ravens
(Vote): BCs
(Vote): Thors
(Vote): Other





Dat Poll.

All wrong, Queen.
MC for president
An2quamaraN
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland379 Posts
July 06 2012 10:59 GMT
#964
On July 06 2012 19:53 Rokoz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:47 An2quamaraN wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:43 Rokoz wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:42 An2quamaraN wrote:
Isn't it interesting that Zerg can make so many mistakes, get outplayed on so many levels...and just a-move at the end?


Anyway, interesting game.


That's how I feel in TvP as Terran.


As far as I remember, if i make one mistake as protoss against terran (get emp'ed) or miss storms i loose automatically...

But it's not a thread for this kind of arguments, this is LR thread


Well same can be said about Zerg in ZvP if they lose all their Bloodlords to vortex and lose

But I agree with your second point.




Well, therefore we can all agree that Starcraft 2 is a game of one big engagement...?
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
July 06 2012 11:00 GMT
#965
On July 06 2012 19:59 tdt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:55 Orek wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:54 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:53 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:51 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 Ragnarork wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:47 Orek wrote:
The moment I saw a hydralisk, I thought it was gg.
Surprised yet glad to see Zerg win after making hydralisks even if Protoss messed up for sure.


Well, it was balanced by carriers on the other side... Though i think it handicap more the protoss than the zerg imo...

Hydralisk vs Carriers. Which is the stronger auto lose unit?
What's terran's auto lose unit anyway?

Reapers

Nooooo way. I love reapers. my favourite unit when I offrace terran. So fun to check their kill score. Its like a mini cs.

Let's hear what TL thinks then for I too, love reapers

Poll: Terran auto-lose unit?

BCs (11)
 
52%

Other (4)
 
19%

Reapers (3)
 
14%

Ravens (3)
 
14%

Thors (0)
 
0%

21 total votes

Your vote: Terran auto-lose unit?

(Vote): Reapers
(Vote): Ravens
(Vote): BCs
(Vote): Thors
(Vote): Other





Dat Poll.

All wrong, Queen.

I see what you did there
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46489 Posts
July 06 2012 11:00 GMT
#966
On July 06 2012 19:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:54 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:53 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:51 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 Ragnarork wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:47 Orek wrote:
The moment I saw a hydralisk, I thought it was gg.
Surprised yet glad to see Zerg win after making hydralisks even if Protoss messed up for sure.


Well, it was balanced by carriers on the other side... Though i think it handicap more the protoss than the zerg imo...

Hydralisk vs Carriers. Which is the stronger auto lose unit?
What's terran's auto lose unit anyway?

Reapers

Nooooo way. I love reapers. my favourite unit when I offrace terran. So fun to check their kill score. Its like a mini cs.

Let's hear what TL thinks then for I too, love reapers

+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: Terran auto-lose unit?

BCs (11)
 
52%

Other (4)
 
19%

Reapers (3)
 
14%

Ravens (3)
 
14%

Thors (0)
 
0%

21 total votes

Your vote: Terran auto-lose unit?

(Vote): Reapers
(Vote): Ravens
(Vote): BCs
(Vote): Thors
(Vote): Other




Lacks a *None* option


+1 to needing a None option. BCs are least viable but not auto-loss.

On the other hand, if you transition to carrier, you seem to always just lose the game.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
July 06 2012 11:00 GMT
#967
On July 06 2012 19:59 tdt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:55 Orek wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:54 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:53 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:51 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 Ragnarork wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:47 Orek wrote:
The moment I saw a hydralisk, I thought it was gg.
Surprised yet glad to see Zerg win after making hydralisks even if Protoss messed up for sure.


Well, it was balanced by carriers on the other side... Though i think it handicap more the protoss than the zerg imo...

Hydralisk vs Carriers. Which is the stronger auto lose unit?
What's terran's auto lose unit anyway?

Reapers

Nooooo way. I love reapers. my favourite unit when I offrace terran. So fun to check their kill score. Its like a mini cs.

Let's hear what TL thinks then for I too, love reapers

Poll: Terran auto-lose unit?

BCs (11)
 
52%

Other (4)
 
19%

Reapers (3)
 
14%

Ravens (3)
 
14%

Thors (0)
 
0%

21 total votes

Your vote: Terran auto-lose unit?

(Vote): Reapers
(Vote): Ravens
(Vote): BCs
(Vote): Thors
(Vote): Other





Dat Poll.

All wrong, Queen.

queen?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
nanoscorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1237 Posts
July 06 2012 11:00 GMT
#968
On July 06 2012 19:56 AxionSteel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:53 Fragile51 wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:52 AxionSteel wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 NrGmonk wrote:
I don't know what you guys are talking about, carriers are completely standard late game PvZ now. Creator only lost because he didn't save a vortex.

Agreed, they're extremely good.


People that say carriers are bad have obviously not paid any attention to the latest PvZ meta.. Carriers are completely unstoppable when you have one or two vortexes available. Still think it's dumb that a matchup gets decided by one ability this much, though...


Yeah I dl'd a replay from one of the TSL Qualfiers of AcE against someone, he had 3-3-3 carriers with mothership, they were absolutely untouchable You just need a good amount of them which Creator obviously didn't have. But obviously his main problem was the terrible recalls.



Still trying to figure out if he was recalling because he was worried about his main army (IE not enough stuff there so he needed the reinforcements) or wanted to snipe a hatch and get out with his harassment force. It seems to me like he could have pushed farther with the harass force and recalled at the last second instead of yanking them back asap.
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
July 06 2012 11:01 GMT
#969
On July 06 2012 20:00 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:59 tdt wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:55 Orek wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:54 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:53 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:51 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 Ragnarork wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:47 Orek wrote:
The moment I saw a hydralisk, I thought it was gg.
Surprised yet glad to see Zerg win after making hydralisks even if Protoss messed up for sure.


Well, it was balanced by carriers on the other side... Though i think it handicap more the protoss than the zerg imo...

Hydralisk vs Carriers. Which is the stronger auto lose unit?
What's terran's auto lose unit anyway?

Reapers

Nooooo way. I love reapers. my favourite unit when I offrace terran. So fun to check their kill score. Its like a mini cs.

Let's hear what TL thinks then for I too, love reapers

Poll: Terran auto-lose unit?

BCs (11)
 
52%

Other (4)
 
19%

Reapers (3)
 
14%

Ravens (3)
 
14%

Thors (0)
 
0%

21 total votes

Your vote: Terran auto-lose unit?

(Vote): Reapers
(Vote): Ravens
(Vote): BCs
(Vote): Thors
(Vote): Other





Dat Poll.

All wrong, Queen.

queen?

+ Show Spoiler +
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
July 06 2012 11:01 GMT
#970
On July 06 2012 20:00 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:55 HaXXspetten wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:54 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:53 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:51 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 Ragnarork wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:47 Orek wrote:
The moment I saw a hydralisk, I thought it was gg.
Surprised yet glad to see Zerg win after making hydralisks even if Protoss messed up for sure.


Well, it was balanced by carriers on the other side... Though i think it handicap more the protoss than the zerg imo...

Hydralisk vs Carriers. Which is the stronger auto lose unit?
What's terran's auto lose unit anyway?

Reapers

Nooooo way. I love reapers. my favourite unit when I offrace terran. So fun to check their kill score. Its like a mini cs.

Let's hear what TL thinks then for I too, love reapers

+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: Terran auto-lose unit?

BCs (11)
 
52%

Other (4)
 
19%

Reapers (3)
 
14%

Ravens (3)
 
14%

Thors (0)
 
0%

21 total votes

Your vote: Terran auto-lose unit?

(Vote): Reapers
(Vote): Ravens
(Vote): BCs
(Vote): Thors
(Vote): Other




Lacks a *None* option


+1 to needing a None option. BCs are least viable but not auto-loss.

On the other hand, if you transition to carrier, you seem to always just lose the game.


I saw carriers work just yesterday. If you always seem to see people losing with them, then you're not watching enough games.
Orek
Profile Joined February 2012
1665 Posts
July 06 2012 11:01 GMT
#971
BB vs CC without AA
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
July 06 2012 11:01 GMT
#972
On July 06 2012 19:29 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:28 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:28 Fragile51 wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:27 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:27 Tsubbi wrote:
this build is so stronk, maybe nexus cancel like squirtle did vs symbol?

What's stronk?


very stronk

Yeah, so what is stronk?

strong like NrGmonk

wtf, slant rhyme, 3/10
Moderator
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46489 Posts
July 06 2012 11:01 GMT
#973
On July 06 2012 20:00 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:59 tdt wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:55 Orek wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:54 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:53 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:51 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 Ragnarork wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:47 Orek wrote:
The moment I saw a hydralisk, I thought it was gg.
Surprised yet glad to see Zerg win after making hydralisks even if Protoss messed up for sure.


Well, it was balanced by carriers on the other side... Though i think it handicap more the protoss than the zerg imo...

Hydralisk vs Carriers. Which is the stronger auto lose unit?
What's terran's auto lose unit anyway?

Reapers

Nooooo way. I love reapers. my favourite unit when I offrace terran. So fun to check their kill score. Its like a mini cs.

Let's hear what TL thinks then for I too, love reapers

Poll: Terran auto-lose unit?

BCs (11)
 
52%

Other (4)
 
19%

Reapers (3)
 
14%

Ravens (3)
 
14%

Thors (0)
 
0%

21 total votes

Your vote: Terran auto-lose unit?

(Vote): Reapers
(Vote): Ravens
(Vote): BCs
(Vote): Thors
(Vote): Other





Dat Poll.

All wrong, Queen.

queen?


When Zergs make queens, Terrans auto-lose.

I believe that was the intention of the joke I laughed ^^
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
July 06 2012 11:02 GMT
#974
On July 06 2012 19:59 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:58 ACrow wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:57 pdd wrote:
I like how the 4 overlords are drawing a square around the map.

Those bastards are taking shortcuts. Way to ruin a nice square -.-

Overlords have their own problems, stop being so negative

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGYvNlIvd6c

hahahaha
Get off my lawn, young punks
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 06 2012 11:02 GMT
#975
wow BB banes
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
July 06 2012 11:02 GMT
#976
On July 06 2012 20:01 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 19:29 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:28 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:28 Fragile51 wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:27 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:27 Tsubbi wrote:
this build is so stronk, maybe nexus cancel like squirtle did vs symbol?

What's stronk?


very stronk

Yeah, so what is stronk?

strong like NrGmonk

wtf, slant rhyme, 3/10

-__-;; 3/10? I thought we were closer than that.....

now my heart is broken
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
July 06 2012 11:02 GMT
#977
On July 06 2012 20:01 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2012 20:00 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:59 tdt wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:55 Orek wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:54 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:53 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:51 SeeKeR wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 ImNightmare wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:50 Ragnarork wrote:
On July 06 2012 19:47 Orek wrote:
The moment I saw a hydralisk, I thought it was gg.
Surprised yet glad to see Zerg win after making hydralisks even if Protoss messed up for sure.


Well, it was balanced by carriers on the other side... Though i think it handicap more the protoss than the zerg imo...

Hydralisk vs Carriers. Which is the stronger auto lose unit?
What's terran's auto lose unit anyway?

Reapers

Nooooo way. I love reapers. my favourite unit when I offrace terran. So fun to check their kill score. Its like a mini cs.

Let's hear what TL thinks then for I too, love reapers

Poll: Terran auto-lose unit?

BCs (11)
 
52%

Other (4)
 
19%

Reapers (3)
 
14%

Ravens (3)
 
14%

Thors (0)
 
0%

21 total votes

Your vote: Terran auto-lose unit?

(Vote): Reapers
(Vote): Ravens
(Vote): BCs
(Vote): Thors
(Vote): Other





Dat Poll.

All wrong, Queen.

queen?


When Zergs make queens, Terrans auto-lose.

I believe that was the intention of the joke I laughed ^^

Yeah was pretty clever really ^^
VmY
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands1286 Posts
July 06 2012 11:03 GMT
#978
Wow, that hold on top of the ramp was really awesome by Coca!
Why can't I quit you, siege tank? FanTaSy, Mvp.
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
July 06 2012 11:04 GMT
#979
Ahh mutas. Bane of my z v z existence.
aznball123
Profile Joined February 2012
2759 Posts
July 06 2012 11:05 GMT
#980
Hope to see Nydus by Coca? ;o
Mmm, what to watch.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2443
RotterdaM861
TaKeTV 336
IndyStarCraft 208
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub76
SteadfastSC69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2443
RotterdaM 861
ByuN 387
IndyStarCraft 208
MaxPax 152
RuFF_SC2 117
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub76
SteadfastSC 69
UpATreeSC 65
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3171
Shuttle 626
Dewaltoss 79
910 77
Zeus 64
Mind 63
HiyA 57
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 19
zelot 8
Dota 2
qojqva3493
Counter-Strike
fl0m5169
pashabiceps1334
Fnx 664
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3974
Liquid`Hasu245
Other Games
singsing1834
Beastyqt735
ceh9659
mouzStarbuck328
XaKoH 139
C9.Mang0136
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 159
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
Other Games
• imaqtpie706
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.