On June 29 2012 18:19 jestlolk wrote:
Genius and TAiLS missing from the MVP Protoss lineup T_T
Genius and TAiLS missing from the MVP Protoss lineup T_T
Genius isnt on MVP anymore :O
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Corrosive
Canada3741 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:19 jestlolk wrote: Genius and TAiLS missing from the MVP Protoss lineup T_T Genius isnt on MVP anymore :O | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
| ||
|
Cubeface
965 Posts
![]() | ||
|
zhurai
United States5660 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:20 Fragile51 wrote: It signifies that he likes the colour blue more then the colour white :p it's ok, I like blue more than all the other colors too (other than red) | ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:20 zhurai wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2012 18:20 Fragile51 wrote: On June 29 2012 18:18 Blaec wrote: What does the blue shirt mean? It signifies that he likes the colour blue more then the colour white :p it's ok, I like blue more than all the other colors too (other than red) Good man. | ||
|
zhurai
United States5660 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:20 SeeKeR wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2012 18:16 zhurai wrote: On June 29 2012 18:13 SeeKeR wrote: wtf zhurai, where u been? hmm...I thought I said I wasn't doing the kpop stuff.......until well.. when daylight savings ends or at least I said I wasn't gonna do it much anyways... been busy with setting up some other stuff (sc2 community, and some other stuff) zzz... on another note I got a new comp Huh..... well notify me first next time. I fired you like 50x already. And rehired you 50x. Btw, you're fired hm thought I did. sorry oh well and lolk EDIT: as long as I guess I'm rehired when I can do so again anyways | ||
|
IMMoonLight
Korea (South)332 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:19 Shellshock1122 wrote: No tails? I wonder where he is In China! | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:19 jestlolk wrote: Genius and TAiLS missing from the MVP Protoss lineup T_T Genius is no longer MVP and TAiLS is at some tournament in China apparently | ||
|
jestlolk
62 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:20 Corrosive wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2012 18:19 jestlolk wrote: Genius and TAiLS missing from the MVP Protoss lineup T_T Genius isnt on MVP anymore :O I know. They were my two favourite MVP players ![]() | ||
|
Killerkrack
664 Posts
| ||
|
polyphonyEX
United States2539 Posts
| ||
|
Funkydonky
950 Posts
| ||
|
arew
Lithuania1861 Posts
Gogo! | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:21 IMMoonLight wrote: In China! What's he doing in China? | ||
|
Tsubbi
Germany7997 Posts
| ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
when did Oz join fanatic? I thought he was on FXO? I'm so behind these days. | ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:23 Vindicare605 wrote: woah woah! when did Oz join fanatic? I thought he was on FXO? I'm so behind these days. Hah, Oz has been on fnatic for about 1-2 months now :p | ||
|
Elem
Sweden4717 Posts
| ||
|
zhurai
United States5660 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:23 Vindicare605 wrote: woah woah! when did Oz join fanatic? I thought he was on FXO? I'm so behind these days. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=335441 here you go, the news article about it or so | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Hyuk BeSt EffOrt Mini Shuttle Light Soma [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36753 singsing2086 olofmeister1078 B2W.Neo426 hiko366 Livibee195 Beastyqt167 Liquid`VortiX96 Mew2King83 ArmadaUGS38 djWHEAT14 ZerO(Twitch)13 Organizations StarCraft 2 Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|