• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:15
CEST 23:15
KST 06:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13526 users

[GSTL] S2 Pennant Race Group A Match 1 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 113 114 115 Next
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
June 15 2012 08:38 GMT
#81
On June 15 2012 17:37 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 17:00 Dasende wrote:
On June 15 2012 16:58 kiekaboe wrote:
On June 15 2012 16:54 Dasende wrote:
On June 15 2012 16:33 kiekaboe wrote:
No pre-game show today right?

Any chance of the "paparazzi MV" today? lol

I think Prime should take it, but since I'm wrong all the time with GSTL....


lol, probably no on the MV. (I can just watch it on my PC anyway )

Prime seems like they will win pretty easy, so far so good in terms of GSTL predictions for me. :D


lol guessed so as well, but I can hope right? xD (So can I, YT is wonderful )
And after all we also haven't seen electric shock (if my memory isn't failing me)


I just decided to download it on my computer no need to load 1080p, just instant! Also, not yet on Electric Shock.

Watch GOM troll us once the new T-ara MV comes out and play the 20 min version hah.

SNSD is on another level than f(x) though, Paparazzi is probably more likely to appear. (Still don't think it will. but...)


I don't know, Paparazzi is Japanese, I don't if they play that lol. But if they do it's more likely to appear
http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 08:43:47
June 15 2012 08:38 GMT
#82
On June 15 2012 17:06 ZeroSCII wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 14:50 Whatson wrote:
On June 15 2012 14:47 Dodgin wrote:
lol everyone just assumes zerosc2 is making a bunch of accounts to vote, you really think he would do that?

on an unrelated note I've removed my signature because the list was getting really long and a bit obnoxious ;o

Probably not LOL, i just like taking jabs at him because I'm pretty sure he still reads these forums, he's the biggest fairweather Fnatic/IM/KT fanboy I know, and it's very surprising to me that so many people think FnaticRC will win


Yes I happen to read the forums today...

Just wanted to say, careful with accusing others Fairweather fanboys...

LOOK whos talkin...

The biggest fairweather and success fanboys definetly got to be Prime fanboys those days

Not hard to support the currently most successful team, if they start losing, half of the "loyal" Fans will leave the sinking boat, as quick as they hopped on board. Calling it now.

and I still think MKP is way overrated, he will most definetly drop out of Code S before Ro8 again, and Mvp is the better Terran player.

Predicting Prime to win here, they have a deeper roster, and more top players. (until more wealthy teams will buy their players)

Fnatic will win EGMasters instead, and remain to be more successful than TL and EG, who are both overrated teams anyways...

Done here, gl hf

-Last comment on those forums-

+ Show Spoiler +
Just waiting to get banned again for now.

LOL thanks for making my night
Now since when I have ever fanboyed for Prime? Never. I'm not the biggest fan of MKP either, as you can tell when I rejoiced when MMA beat him in the Star Wars, and when he dropped out of Code S.
There's a difference between fanboying for a team and simply stating an opinion that said team will defeat another team, or, in the case of Prime, makes a solid case for being the best SCII team in the world right now.
In case you haven't noticed, I fanboy SlayerS, meaning if Prime and SlayerS-EG meet up somewhere along the road, I'm still choosing SlayerS-EG over Prime, or any team for that matter, even if they are the underdogs. It's been like that since GSTL 1 when Jjob (now MMA) impressed the hell out of me in his first matches.
Well now, I remember not too long ago when you thought Alive was the best Terran player in the world. I distinctly remember somebody saying he had the best TvT, best TvP, top 3 TvZ. And then Alive lost in Code A and Up/Downs, and MVP won his 4th GSL, so you hopped on the IM and MVP bandwagon until IM lost to FnaticRC last GSTL round, so you switched back to Fnatic. I should also mention the whole "Oz has top 3 PvZ, go Oz!!" and then immediately remove him from your favorite players list when he lost to a Zerg that same night, and then you jumped to Squirtle.
And that's good, you're fine with Fnatic getting mauled as long as they do better than TL and EG. What high standards.
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
June 15 2012 08:44 GMT
#83
gonna be interesting to hear Tasteless and Wolf together, looking forward to it.
KT FlaSh FOREVER
ZeroSCII
Profile Joined June 2012
Korea (South)13 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 08:45:39
June 15 2012 08:44 GMT
#84
That post wasnt even addressed particulary to you....unnecessary to defend yourself.
Admin Abusers make up for lack of Social Status in Real Life Environment
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
June 15 2012 08:45 GMT
#85
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 08:46:06
June 15 2012 08:45 GMT
#86
Gangkiz - honey honey
+ Show Spoiler +


different versions are different
http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
Dasende
Profile Joined August 2010
United States864 Posts
June 15 2012 08:46 GMT
#87
On June 15 2012 17:45 HaXXspetten wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af_sv6vOGQQ


Holy crap it's Gangkiz! Didn't expect them lol
[SC2: Dasende.347] [@Dasende8702] [HS/Heroes: Dasende#1376] Founder of ChoboTeamLeague
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 15 2012 08:46 GMT
#88
Wait, is Moon going to play or no? Thought he was at DH, in a group he'd win even if he only played with his right hand.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
June 15 2012 08:46 GMT
#89
On June 15 2012 17:44 ZeroSCII wrote:
That post wasnt even addressed particulary to you....unnecessary to defend yourself.

Ahh but you quoted my post didn't you? So you implied me being a Prime fanboy.
Btw...aren't you leaving? Last post on TL remember?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
June 15 2012 08:46 GMT
#90
Stupidest group name ever btw, so un-kpopish
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
June 15 2012 08:47 GMT
#91
On June 15 2012 17:46 Dasende wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 17:45 HaXXspetten wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af_sv6vOGQQ


Holy crap it's Gangkiz! Didn't expect them lol


no I didn't either, maybe a week of two ago when they debuted
http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
June 15 2012 08:47 GMT
#92
On June 15 2012 17:44 ZeroSCII wrote:
That post wasnt even addressed particulary to you....unnecessary to defend yourself.


I love your signature
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
June 15 2012 08:48 GMT
#93
is my the stream the only one which is stuttering or do other people have the same problems? :S
http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
June 15 2012 08:48 GMT
#94
On June 15 2012 17:38 kiekaboe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 17:37 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 17:00 Dasende wrote:
On June 15 2012 16:58 kiekaboe wrote:
On June 15 2012 16:54 Dasende wrote:
On June 15 2012 16:33 kiekaboe wrote:
No pre-game show today right?

Any chance of the "paparazzi MV" today? lol

I think Prime should take it, but since I'm wrong all the time with GSTL....


lol, probably no on the MV. (I can just watch it on my PC anyway )

Prime seems like they will win pretty easy, so far so good in terms of GSTL predictions for me. :D


lol guessed so as well, but I can hope right? xD (So can I, YT is wonderful )
And after all we also haven't seen electric shock (if my memory isn't failing me)


I just decided to download it on my computer no need to load 1080p, just instant! Also, not yet on Electric Shock.

Watch GOM troll us once the new T-ara MV comes out and play the 20 min version hah.

SNSD is on another level than f(x) though, Paparazzi is probably more likely to appear. (Still don't think it will. but...)


I don't know, Paparazzi is Japanese, I don't if they play that lol. But if they do it's more likely to appear


I am fairly certain that I have seen a Japanese MV during pregame kpop, can't tell you what it could have been though.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 08:49:36
June 15 2012 08:49 GMT
#95
Dalshabet - Mr. Bang Bang

http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
June 15 2012 08:49 GMT
#96
again lol
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 15 2012 08:50 GMT
#97
Why are they robbing a bank?
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Dasende
Profile Joined August 2010
United States864 Posts
June 15 2012 08:50 GMT
#98
On June 15 2012 17:48 Hall0wed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 17:38 kiekaboe wrote:
On June 15 2012 17:37 HaXXspetten wrote:
On June 15 2012 17:00 Dasende wrote:
On June 15 2012 16:58 kiekaboe wrote:
On June 15 2012 16:54 Dasende wrote:
On June 15 2012 16:33 kiekaboe wrote:
No pre-game show today right?

Any chance of the "paparazzi MV" today? lol

I think Prime should take it, but since I'm wrong all the time with GSTL....


lol, probably no on the MV. (I can just watch it on my PC anyway )

Prime seems like they will win pretty easy, so far so good in terms of GSTL predictions for me. :D


lol guessed so as well, but I can hope right? xD (So can I, YT is wonderful )
And after all we also haven't seen electric shock (if my memory isn't failing me)


I just decided to download it on my computer no need to load 1080p, just instant! Also, not yet on Electric Shock.

Watch GOM troll us once the new T-ara MV comes out and play the 20 min version hah.

SNSD is on another level than f(x) though, Paparazzi is probably more likely to appear. (Still don't think it will. but...)


I don't know, Paparazzi is Japanese, I don't if they play that lol. But if they do it's more likely to appear


I am fairly certain that I have seen a Japanese MV during pregame kpop, can't tell you what it could have been though.


Drawing a blank myself... but I do recall there being one. Being able to fully understand a song when you shouldn't tends to get me to notice.
[SC2: Dasende.347] [@Dasende8702] [HS/Heroes: Dasende#1376] Founder of ChoboTeamLeague
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
June 15 2012 08:51 GMT
#99
Why are they dancing while robbing a bank?
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
June 15 2012 08:51 GMT
#100
hahahahahahah zerosc2 such a funny guy ahahaha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 113 114 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O148
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17052
Calm 1987
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 245
Mini 185
ZZZero.O 148
firebathero 73
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift427
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5116
Liquid`Hasu60
Other Games
summit1g8688
FrodaN2183
Liquid`RaSZi2063
fl0m1222
crisheroes305
IndyStarCraft 197
ToD197
Pyrionflax196
Livibee186
C9.Mang0110
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft 2
angryscii 26
EmSc Tv 7
EmSc2Tv 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• Adnapsc2 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• blackmanpl 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1586
• Shiphtur677
• WagamamaTV327
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 45m
Replay Cast
1h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.