On May 26 2012 07:56 MasterKang wrote:
so is mma vs mkp over, or is it at the end?
so is mma vs mkp over, or is it at the end?
at the end
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
This thread is for discussing the English casts. Please no spoilers from un-aired content. | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On May 26 2012 07:56 MasterKang wrote: so is mma vs mkp over, or is it at the end? at the end | ||
|
ContrailNZ
New Zealand306 Posts
| ||
|
ContrailNZ
New Zealand306 Posts
| ||
|
Eee
Sweden2712 Posts
| ||
|
Gorlin
United States2753 Posts
| ||
|
NuclearJudas
6546 Posts
| ||
|
xi Tempest x
Scotland340 Posts
| ||
|
LorDo
Sweden485 Posts
| ||
|
NuclearJudas
6546 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
Gorlin
United States2753 Posts
| ||
|
Necro)Phagist(
Canada6667 Posts
| ||
|
ZenithM
France15952 Posts
Haha I chuckled :D | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On May 26 2012 11:47 Bagration wrote: Now this is high level play. Amazing to behold crap I missed it...will there be free VODs for this? | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On May 26 2012 11:52 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On May 26 2012 11:47 Bagration wrote: Now this is high level play. Amazing to behold crap I missed it...will there be free VODs for this? It's being streamed right now. Game 3, score tied | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On May 26 2012 11:57 Bagration wrote: Show nested quote + On May 26 2012 11:52 Die4Ever wrote: On May 26 2012 11:47 Bagration wrote: Now this is high level play. Amazing to behold crap I missed it...will there be free VODs for this? It's being streamed right now. Game 3, score tied ah I meant I missed game 2 lol, anyone know if there will be free VODs? | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On May 26 2012 11:59 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On May 26 2012 11:57 Bagration wrote: On May 26 2012 11:52 Die4Ever wrote: On May 26 2012 11:47 Bagration wrote: Now this is high level play. Amazing to behold crap I missed it...will there be free VODs for this? It's being streamed right now. Game 3, score tied ah I meant I missed game 2 lol, anyone know if there will be free VODs? There is a VOD of the entire series on the chinese website Youku, with chinese commentary. But I think ESV will release VODs, but don't quote me on that. I can't stop gushing over how well both these players are playing this series. Like a fine work of art. | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|