• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8981 users

[Code A] Ro24 Day 3 GSL 2012 Season 2 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 76 77 78 Next
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
May 17 2012 09:01 GMT
#41
TTS - Twinkle
http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-17 09:01:27
May 17 2012 09:01 GMT
#42
Finally working. Anyone here able to give me links to kpop? I don't know this stuff.

EDIT: kiekaboe <3
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
OldManRodgers
Profile Joined November 2011
Ireland71 Posts
May 17 2012 09:01 GMT
#43
On May 17 2012 18:00 Dodgin wrote:
Stream is up and working now.


Was beginning to worry that it was premium only today!
Malaz
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany1257 Posts
May 17 2012 09:01 GMT
#44
3 ZvT sweet
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-17 09:02:53
May 17 2012 09:02 GMT
#45
JYP - Someone else



On May 17 2012 18:01 KristofferAG wrote:
Finally working. Anyone here able to give me links to kpop? I don't know this stuff.

EDIT: kiekaboe <3

It's the least I can do to help
http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
May 17 2012 09:03 GMT
#46
Two things: JYP is a baller and wow that girl is attractive
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 17 2012 09:03 GMT
#47
On May 17 2012 18:02 kiekaboe wrote:
JYP - Someone else
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRQ1LjL_Xzk


Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 18:01 KristofferAG wrote:
Finally working. Anyone here able to give me links to kpop? I don't know this stuff.

EDIT: kiekaboe <3

It's the least I can do to help

We think alike ^^,
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
May 17 2012 09:05 GMT
#48
Sistar - Alone

http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
rothsbury
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia1654 Posts
May 17 2012 09:06 GMT
#49
Anyone else getting:

"Info

strBoundary error!!!"

Reset and restarted browser, logged in again, but still no luck. First time I've gotten this problem.

(I'm on a mac, which means I have to launch stream from safari.)
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-17 09:07:51
May 17 2012 09:07 GMT
#50
Bulgo bulgo ! :D SISTARZ so hot.
GinevraFX
Profile Joined November 2010
83 Posts
May 17 2012 09:07 GMT
#51
On May 17 2012 18:06 rothsbury wrote:
Anyone else getting:

"Info

strBoundary error!!!"

Reset and restarted browser, logged in again, but still no luck. First time I've gotten this problem.

(I'm on a mac, which means I have to launch stream from safari.)

I have the same issue (and I'm also on a Mac)
Roses are red, violets are blue, the only archon I'll make is the one with you <3
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
May 17 2012 09:07 GMT
#52
On May 17 2012 18:07 MrCon wrote:
Bulgo bulgo ! :D


Haha, that part jumps out at me every time.

mi ulgo bulgo
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
trwkling
Profile Joined September 2011
658 Posts
May 17 2012 09:08 GMT
#53
On May 17 2012 18:07 GinevraFX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 18:06 rothsbury wrote:
Anyone else getting:

"Info

strBoundary error!!!"

Reset and restarted browser, logged in again, but still no luck. First time I've gotten this problem.

(I'm on a mac, which means I have to launch stream from safari.)

I have the same issue (and I'm also on a Mac)


yah same...
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
May 17 2012 09:08 GMT
#54
On May 17 2012 17:39 KristofferAG wrote:
Yeah, the thread yesterday was pretty slow too.


The thread being slow yesterday was good for me. I could catch up to the games more easily after going to the university as you and Opterown suggested
Your LRs made me learn something (or at least try to) for my courses, so thank you xD
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
SomeONEx
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden641 Posts
May 17 2012 09:08 GMT
#55
this gon' be a good day!!!!!!!!!!!
gumiho fighting!!
BW hwaiting!
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
May 17 2012 09:09 GMT
#56
4 Minute - Volume Up
http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
Gorlin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2753 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-17 09:09:57
May 17 2012 09:09 GMT
#57
On May 17 2012 18:08 trwkling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 18:07 GinevraFX wrote:
On May 17 2012 18:06 rothsbury wrote:
Anyone else getting:

"Info

strBoundary error!!!"

Reset and restarted browser, logged in again, but still no luck. First time I've gotten this problem.

(I'm on a mac, which means I have to launch stream from safari.)

I have the same issue (and I'm also on a Mac)


yah same...

Yuuup same here, have never seen this before. Ugh
Although I do have a final in 9 hours and I haven't slept yet so perhaps it is for the best...
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 17 2012 09:09 GMT
#58
On May 17 2012 18:08 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 17:39 KristofferAG wrote:
Yeah, the thread yesterday was pretty slow too.


The thread being slow yesterday was good for me. I could catch up to the games more easily after going to the university as you and Opterown suggested
Your LRs made me learn something (or at least try to) for my courses, so thank you xD

Haha, I'm glad to hear! No classes today?

I kinda liked it when it was so slow. Less bm :>
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
1ns4n3
Profile Joined September 2011
117 Posts
May 17 2012 09:10 GMT
#59
On May 17 2012 18:08 SomeONEx wrote:
this gon' be a good day!!!!!!!!!!!
gumiho fighting!!


gumiho fighting indeed good sir
Tribuno
Profile Joined August 2011
Italy261 Posts
May 17 2012 09:10 GMT
#60
stream doesn't work i m on mac too..
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 76 77 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem195
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 195
Railgan 88
IndyStarCraft 49
trigger 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4862
qojqva2774
Dendi1449
420jenkins457
Fuzer 112
Counter-Strike
fl0m3361
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu762
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing882
B2W.Neo880
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli386
Livibee222
ArmadaUGS200
Hui .192
KnowMe120
QueenE86
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 31
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2917
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
Replay Cast
7h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.