Bomber

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
Bomber ![]() | ||
|
rothsbury
Australia1654 Posts
On May 17 2012 19:46 SolidMustard wrote: I recently upgraded my VLC and since then I can't watch GSL through gom streamer anymore (and I'm on a mac and isn't able to watch through regular gom player). Does anyone know what I can do? I'm on a mac and watching it through gom player, why won't yours work? | ||
|
Destructicon
4713 Posts
| ||
|
TeeTS
Germany2762 Posts
. I'm a bit disappointed by bomber. His strategies seemed to be a bit weird. Now I hope MKP and Byun don't disappoint. | ||
|
nojok
France15846 Posts
On May 17 2012 19:43 hewley wrote: Show nested quote + On May 17 2012 19:42 Asha` wrote: On May 17 2012 19:41 Drazerk wrote: MICRO YOUR RAVENS! You have this curious notions that Ravens are remotely microable if mutas want to kill them =p Bomber trying some kind of SC2 version of SK Terran If only the Raven would be so powerful as the Science Vessel. T_T Increasing their speed would not break the game indeed. | ||
|
hewley
Germany1063 Posts
| ||
|
freerolll
Belgium1056 Posts
On May 17 2012 19:46 geekoid32 wrote: Sniper continues the Zerg charge into Code S! Great aggressive play Genius was right! About seeing the future of metagame! | ||
|
MrCash
United States1504 Posts
On May 17 2012 19:46 SolidMustard wrote: I recently upgraded my VLC and since then I can't watch GSL through gom streamer anymore (and I'm on a mac and isn't able to watch through regular gom player). Does anyone know what I can do? The only frequent issue I know of with GOM player is that it tends to drop stream if I have SC2 running/watching replays. Not sure why, but it just keeps shutting down GOM player. Other than that, no idea. | ||
|
milesfacade
United Kingdom799 Posts
| ||
|
SolidMustard
France1515 Posts
On May 17 2012 19:47 rothsbury wrote: Show nested quote + On May 17 2012 19:46 SolidMustard wrote: I recently upgraded my VLC and since then I can't watch GSL through gom streamer anymore (and I'm on a mac and isn't able to watch through regular gom player). Does anyone know what I can do? I'm on a mac and watching it through gom player, why won't yours work? Dunno, it worked like 6 months ago and then stopped working. I'm gonna try to see if maybe a new version is available that might work for me | ||
|
DiViD
Sweden222 Posts
| ||
|
SiroKO
France721 Posts
On May 17 2012 19:46 zawk9 wrote: More zergs in Code S.. was getting worried we were gonna need some affirmative action there. ![]() Wasn't the last patch some kind of affirmative action ? | ||
|
Drazerk
United Kingdom31255 Posts
On May 17 2012 19:47 nojok wrote: Show nested quote + On May 17 2012 19:43 hewley wrote: On May 17 2012 19:42 Asha` wrote: On May 17 2012 19:41 Drazerk wrote: MICRO YOUR RAVENS! You have this curious notions that Ravens are remotely microable if mutas want to kill them =p Bomber trying some kind of SC2 version of SK Terran If only the Raven would be so powerful as the Science Vessel. T_T Increasing their speed would not break the game indeed. I would disagree ![]() | ||
|
Irave
United States9965 Posts
| ||
|
Ruscour
5233 Posts
On May 17 2012 19:47 rothsbury wrote: Show nested quote + On May 17 2012 19:46 SolidMustard wrote: I recently upgraded my VLC and since then I can't watch GSL through gom streamer anymore (and I'm on a mac and isn't able to watch through regular gom player). Does anyone know what I can do? I'm on a mac and watching it through gom player, why won't yours work? There was a recent update to gomstreamer, make sure you've got it or it won't work. | ||
|
SaikOuLighT
Canada742 Posts
| ||
|
yawnoC
United States3704 Posts
| ||
|
Tsubbi
Germany7997 Posts
| ||
|
babysimba
10466 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Mini EffOrt Larva ZerO firebathero hero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1959 FrodaN1050 B2W.Neo952 Beastyqt709 Mlord404 Hui .220 Liquid`VortiX178 Livibee169 KnowMe135 ArmadaUGS116 Mew2King74 Trikslyr31 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)11 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|