• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:42
CEST 23:42
KST 06:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7447 users

[IPL] FC16: MC vs Polt - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
wuhan_clan
Profile Joined April 2012
United States5609 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 04:07:25
May 05 2012 04:07 GMT
#41
On May 05 2012 13:01 hanlonbro wrote:


I highly suggest taking a closer look at what's on his shoulder. It's the sponsor. TSL is definitely not sponsored by Sabasaba. Only Prime is. If you were to think rationally once in a while you'd know that there people that exclusively look at pictures. Also the TSL uniform looks wayyyyyy different from the Prime one. Way way different.


I'm actually well aware of what the different team uniforms look like. How do I know this? Because I follow the Korean SC2 scene. If someone knows enough about Korean SC2 to be able to identify uniforms, they should be smart enough to know that Polt is still on TSL.
I agree with you that IGN should have used a more recent photo of Polt in but the reason you cite for people mistaking which team he is on is just not applicable.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 05 2012 04:29 GMT
#42
On May 05 2012 12:09 hanlonbro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 09:42 Bagration wrote:
On May 05 2012 08:14 hanlonbro wrote:
Why would OP post an outdated picture of Polt? He is in TSL now, this would just create a misconception that Polt is still in Prime which he is not. I love IPL but I'm sorry, you guys need to change this or you won't get my oh so important dollars.


You cannot be serious about such a small detail, so I'm just going to assume that you were jesting and chuckle along with you :p


Why would you think I'm not serious? If a league doesn't feel the need to update a player's picture, then I don't feel the need to pay them. They seriously confused me and probably more people. We thought Polt joined Prime again. It's fucking bullshit. They have the resources and time to take the picture of Polt winning the Assembly. I don't why they choose not to. It's just a simple update of the OP and they can't even do that? I really don't know what direction IPL is trying to go when they can't even do the simple task of changing a picture? Yes I'm mad because I'm an ESPORTS fan. I have the right to be mad. They can't show professionalism in their post.


Pardon me for thinking this, but it is simply incredible that such a minor detail could aggravate you so much, and considering your TL account is only a few days old, I still feel inclined to believe for now that you are merely joking and satirizing the community's tendency to overreact. Once again, I chuckle heartily along with you
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
hanlonbro
Profile Joined May 2012
108 Posts
May 05 2012 04:33 GMT
#43
On May 05 2012 13:29 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 12:09 hanlonbro wrote:
On May 05 2012 09:42 Bagration wrote:
On May 05 2012 08:14 hanlonbro wrote:
Why would OP post an outdated picture of Polt? He is in TSL now, this would just create a misconception that Polt is still in Prime which he is not. I love IPL but I'm sorry, you guys need to change this or you won't get my oh so important dollars.


You cannot be serious about such a small detail, so I'm just going to assume that you were jesting and chuckle along with you :p


Why would you think I'm not serious? If a league doesn't feel the need to update a player's picture, then I don't feel the need to pay them. They seriously confused me and probably more people. We thought Polt joined Prime again. It's fucking bullshit. They have the resources and time to take the picture of Polt winning the Assembly. I don't why they choose not to. It's just a simple update of the OP and they can't even do that? I really don't know what direction IPL is trying to go when they can't even do the simple task of changing a picture? Yes I'm mad because I'm an ESPORTS fan. I have the right to be mad. They can't show professionalism in their post.


Pardon me for thinking this, but it is simply incredible that such a minor detail could aggravate you so much, and considering your TL account is only a few days old, I still feel inclined to believe for now that you are merely joking and satirizing the community's tendency to overreact. Once again, I chuckle heartily along with you


Boasting about post count is pathetic. Post count means nothing. I've been a lurker since like 2002. An yeas, you are pardoned for thinking that. I excuse you.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 05 2012 04:53 GMT
#44
On May 05 2012 13:33 hanlonbro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 13:29 Bagration wrote:
On May 05 2012 12:09 hanlonbro wrote:
On May 05 2012 09:42 Bagration wrote:
On May 05 2012 08:14 hanlonbro wrote:
Why would OP post an outdated picture of Polt? He is in TSL now, this would just create a misconception that Polt is still in Prime which he is not. I love IPL but I'm sorry, you guys need to change this or you won't get my oh so important dollars.


You cannot be serious about such a small detail, so I'm just going to assume that you were jesting and chuckle along with you :p


Why would you think I'm not serious? If a league doesn't feel the need to update a player's picture, then I don't feel the need to pay them. They seriously confused me and probably more people. We thought Polt joined Prime again. It's fucking bullshit. They have the resources and time to take the picture of Polt winning the Assembly. I don't why they choose not to. It's just a simple update of the OP and they can't even do that? I really don't know what direction IPL is trying to go when they can't even do the simple task of changing a picture? Yes I'm mad because I'm an ESPORTS fan. I have the right to be mad. They can't show professionalism in their post.


Pardon me for thinking this, but it is simply incredible that such a minor detail could aggravate you so much, and considering your TL account is only a few days old, I still feel inclined to believe for now that you are merely joking and satirizing the community's tendency to overreact. Once again, I chuckle heartily along with you


Boasting about post count is pathetic. Post count means nothing. I've been a lurker since like 2002. An yeas, you are pardoned for thinking that. I excuse you.


You are an amusing fellow (pardon me if you are female) and it has certainly been very fun talking to you, and I hope to have many more conversations like this in the future with you. But now I have other matters to tend to, so I bid you goodnight.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
13JackaL
Profile Joined March 2011
United States577 Posts
May 05 2012 05:11 GMT
#45
I come to this thread searching for predictions on MC vs Polt and I find people bickering over the picture used in the OP

Suffice it to say I am still amused
Go polt~
and my axe
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
May 05 2012 05:27 GMT
#46
Polt is gonna win for sure lol.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
May 05 2012 05:38 GMT
#47
Guys stop responding to this hanlonbro guy. He just posts stupid shit to try to get people to freak out about it. He does it smartly though, he's a terrible poster but he's never said anything quite dumb/malicious enough to actually report him over. A mod will notice eventually. ^_^ Also he's obviously gonna respond and say its not true etc etc but I've been seeing this guy all day and he's definitely just a troll.

More on topic ! I'm a big Polt fan and will definitely be cheering for him. I kinda feel like MC is the stronger player right now though. Still, Polt fighting !
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 05 2012 05:51 GMT
#48
love hanlonbro =] great entertainment hahaha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
aintz
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada5624 Posts
May 05 2012 06:17 GMT
#49
i want polt to win but mc probably wins damn protoss!
blacklist_member
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia318 Posts
May 05 2012 09:58 GMT
#50
Wish IPL would use cloaked maps, was spoiled for me by a friend

But still hope for good games....
MC and MKP fighting ^^
Sanix
Profile Joined April 2011
Switzerland37 Posts
May 05 2012 10:08 GMT
#51
are there any vods of Stephano against MC?
ibo422
Profile Joined April 2012
Belgium2844 Posts
May 05 2012 17:59 GMT
#52
http://nl.twitch.tv/ignproleague/b/316504828
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
May 05 2012 21:11 GMT
#53
Min Chul!!!!


Lehgooo!!!


MC 5-3
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
May 05 2012 21:20 GMT
#54
rofl Bagration, that was legendary. Gogogogogo Polt!
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
May 05 2012 21:29 GMT
#55
On May 05 2012 18:58 blacklist_member wrote:
Wish IPL would use cloaked maps, was spoiled for me by a friend

But still hope for good games....

you mean ex-friend? lol jk
this isn't on the calendar?
"Expert" mods4ever.com
aintz
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada5624 Posts
May 05 2012 21:41 GMT
#56
im gonna go with mc winning. i like both of these players so it will be interesting to watch
blinken
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada368 Posts
May 05 2012 21:50 GMT
#57
After that MKP spankage, I think MC will come out swinging. MC 5-2.
Bromazepam
Profile Joined August 2011
820 Posts
May 05 2012 22:06 GMT
#58
The event isn't on the calendar. This seems to be a trend that I think is hurting IPL a bit: apparently several of their events appear only after they started.
Saying that something is killing esports is killing esports.
cybstr
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany52 Posts
May 05 2012 22:08 GMT
#59
not in the calendar, but it should start in like 2 hours right?
Bromazepam
Profile Joined August 2011
820 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 22:44:39
May 05 2012 22:44 GMT
#60
On May 06 2012 07:08 cybstr wrote:
not in the calendar, but it should start in like 2 hours right?


At 00:00 GMT (+00:00), so two hours at the time of your post, 75 minutes now.
Saying that something is killing esports is killing esports.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
ViBE21
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 221
Dewaltoss 101
Hyuk 66
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm43
League of Legends
Doublelift2926
Counter-Strike
Fnx 829
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5581
Khaldor867
Liquid`Hasu734
Other Games
summit1g7740
FrodaN2302
shahzam455
KnowMe285
C9.Mang0135
UpATreeSC110
ArmadaUGS108
Trikslyr49
ZombieGrub46
PPMD42
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH349
• davetesta4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21271
Other Games
• imaqtpie938
• Shiphtur222
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 18m
Online Event
13h 18m
FEL
18h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.