On May 07 2012 01:53 MrCon wrote:
TvP is a very good matchup when colossus are not involved.
TvP is a very good matchup when colossus are not involved.
PvAnything is awesome whe colossus are not involved. I love Protoss. I hate Colossus.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
MCDayC
United Kingdom14464 Posts
On May 07 2012 01:53 MrCon wrote: TvP is a very good matchup when colossus are not involved. PvAnything is awesome whe colossus are not involved. I love Protoss. I hate Colossus. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Hyuk firebathero ggaemo Liquid`Ret Mong Trap Hyun [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN1965 Grubby1914 fl0m1215 Beastyqt691 Mlord457 Livibee198 Liquid`VortiX188 ArmadaUGS138 KnowMe129 Mew2King56 Trikslyr43 ToD30 CosmosSc2 Chillindude1 |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|