• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:42
CEST 23:42
KST 06:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7447 users

[IPL] FC16: MC vs Polt - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
May 04 2012 20:52 GMT
#21
I don't think MC will win this!
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
May 04 2012 20:57 GMT
#22
5-2 Polt.

<3 MC, still the BossToss, but no longer truly threatening against the best players (outside of PvZ).
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
May 04 2012 22:58 GMT
#23
5-1 for Polt. MCs PvT sucks atm.
Geegeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada226 Posts
May 04 2012 23:12 GMT
#24
Polt will take this. Traditionally he's got MC's number, so he should be able to pull it out.
hanlonbro
Profile Joined May 2012
108 Posts
May 04 2012 23:14 GMT
#25
Why would OP post an outdated picture of Polt? He is in TSL now, this would just create a misconception that Polt is still in Prime which he is not. I love IPL but I'm sorry, you guys need to change this or you won't get my oh so important dollars.
dangerjoe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark1866 Posts
May 04 2012 23:16 GMT
#26
Because you all choose Polt, I'm going to say MC takes this 5-3. With a couple of sixgates and some awesome macro play :D
Ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head
lykkekage
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark107 Posts
May 04 2012 23:23 GMT
#27
No matter who wins this, we need MarineKing next week. Him vs either of these guys would be awesome!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
May 04 2012 23:25 GMT
#28
should be great!
hanlonbro
Profile Joined May 2012
108 Posts
May 04 2012 23:27 GMT
#29
On May 05 2012 08:25 iNcontroL wrote:
should be great!


should be casting OGN
Wrathsc2
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2025 Posts
May 04 2012 23:33 GMT
#30
polt gonna take this
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Wheres the counter?"
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 05 2012 00:38 GMT
#31
marineking just smashed mc 5-1 on stream last night polt should beat him maybe 5-3 ish?
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 05 2012 00:42 GMT
#32
On May 05 2012 08:14 hanlonbro wrote:
Why would OP post an outdated picture of Polt? He is in TSL now, this would just create a misconception that Polt is still in Prime which he is not. I love IPL but I'm sorry, you guys need to change this or you won't get my oh so important dollars.


You cannot be serious about such a small detail, so I'm just going to assume that you were jesting and chuckle along with you :p
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
hanlonbro
Profile Joined May 2012
108 Posts
May 05 2012 03:09 GMT
#33
On May 05 2012 09:42 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 08:14 hanlonbro wrote:
Why would OP post an outdated picture of Polt? He is in TSL now, this would just create a misconception that Polt is still in Prime which he is not. I love IPL but I'm sorry, you guys need to change this or you won't get my oh so important dollars.


You cannot be serious about such a small detail, so I'm just going to assume that you were jesting and chuckle along with you :p


Why would you think I'm not serious? If a league doesn't feel the need to update a player's picture, then I don't feel the need to pay them. They seriously confused me and probably more people. We thought Polt joined Prime again. It's fucking bullshit. They have the resources and time to take the picture of Polt winning the Assembly. I don't why they choose not to. It's just a simple update of the OP and they can't even do that? I really don't know what direction IPL is trying to go when they can't even do the simple task of changing a picture? Yes I'm mad because I'm an ESPORTS fan. I have the right to be mad. They can't show professionalism in their post.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 05 2012 03:14 GMT
#34
On May 05 2012 12:09 hanlonbro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 09:42 Bagration wrote:
On May 05 2012 08:14 hanlonbro wrote:
Why would OP post an outdated picture of Polt? He is in TSL now, this would just create a misconception that Polt is still in Prime which he is not. I love IPL but I'm sorry, you guys need to change this or you won't get my oh so important dollars.


You cannot be serious about such a small detail, so I'm just going to assume that you were jesting and chuckle along with you :p


Why would you think I'm not serious? If a league doesn't feel the need to update a player's picture, then I don't feel the need to pay them. They seriously confused me and probably more people. We thought Polt joined Prime again. It's fucking bullshit. They have the resources and time to take the picture of Polt winning the Assembly. I don't why they choose not to. It's just a simple update of the OP and they can't even do that? I really don't know what direction IPL is trying to go when they can't even do the simple task of changing a picture? Yes I'm mad because I'm an ESPORTS fan. I have the right to be mad. They can't show professionalism in their post.

Not sure if serious, to be honest. They put a shot of Polt's most famous victory. He happened to be on Prime then. It clearly says TSL.Polt above that.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
May 05 2012 03:18 GMT
#35
I don't think Polt and MC like each other very much so this is fun. Also Polt has MC on lock, outside of Cbus that is. Polt should win pretty easily only dropping a game or two.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
hanlonbro
Profile Joined May 2012
108 Posts
May 05 2012 03:29 GMT
#36
On May 05 2012 12:14 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 12:09 hanlonbro wrote:
On May 05 2012 09:42 Bagration wrote:
On May 05 2012 08:14 hanlonbro wrote:
Why would OP post an outdated picture of Polt? He is in TSL now, this would just create a misconception that Polt is still in Prime which he is not. I love IPL but I'm sorry, you guys need to change this or you won't get my oh so important dollars.


You cannot be serious about such a small detail, so I'm just going to assume that you were jesting and chuckle along with you :p


Why would you think I'm not serious? If a league doesn't feel the need to update a player's picture, then I don't feel the need to pay them. They seriously confused me and probably more people. We thought Polt joined Prime again. It's fucking bullshit. They have the resources and time to take the picture of Polt winning the Assembly. I don't why they choose not to. It's just a simple update of the OP and they can't even do that? I really don't know what direction IPL is trying to go when they can't even do the simple task of changing a picture? Yes I'm mad because I'm an ESPORTS fan. I have the right to be mad. They can't show professionalism in their post.

Not sure if serious, to be honest. They put a shot of Polt's most famous victory. He happened to be on Prime then. It clearly says TSL.Polt above that.


Yes I am aware that IGN put effort and yes there is his name. But most people look at the pictures and simply assume. Ok just stating that is I was one of these high school dropout type people, I would certainly think Polt rejoined Prime. IGN should consider some critical thinking when they make these. I'm not bashing the league as IPL4 perfect but it seems like they don't care for these little events they throw. Why didn't they put a picture of MC winning a GSL? Those are more prestigious and bigger than IEM. It's all simple carelessness.
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
May 05 2012 03:31 GMT
#37
go polt!
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
May 05 2012 03:55 GMT
#38
MC still has the bigger trophy ;P. Hopefully he can manage to pull this one out, his PvT still has looked so so weak lately ;(
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
wuhan_clan
Profile Joined April 2012
United States5609 Posts
May 05 2012 03:55 GMT
#39

Yes I am aware that IGN put effort and yes there is his name. But most people look at the pictures and simply assume. Ok just stating that is I was one of these high school dropout type people, I would certainly think Polt rejoined Prime. IGN should consider some critical thinking when they make these. I'm not bashing the league as IPL4 perfect but it seems like they don't care for these little events they throw. Why didn't they put a picture of MC winning a GSL? Those are more prestigious and bigger than IEM. It's all simple carelessness.


LOL, you are upset about a picture wear Polt is wearing a jacket that doesn't even have the Prime name displayed. Maybe a retard would mistake that pic to mean Polt left TSL to rejoin Prime.
hanlonbro
Profile Joined May 2012
108 Posts
May 05 2012 04:01 GMT
#40
On May 05 2012 12:55 wuhan_clan wrote:
Show nested quote +

Yes I am aware that IGN put effort and yes there is his name. But most people look at the pictures and simply assume. Ok just stating that is I was one of these high school dropout type people, I would certainly think Polt rejoined Prime. IGN should consider some critical thinking when they make these. I'm not bashing the league as IPL4 perfect but it seems like they don't care for these little events they throw. Why didn't they put a picture of MC winning a GSL? Those are more prestigious and bigger than IEM. It's all simple carelessness.


LOL, you are upset about a picture wear Polt is wearing a jacket that doesn't even have the Prime name displayed. Maybe a retard would mistake that pic to mean Polt left TSL to rejoin Prime.


I highly suggest taking a closer look at what's on his shoulder. It's the sponsor. TSL is definitely not sponsored by Sabasaba. Only Prime is. If you were to think rationally once in a while you'd know that there people that exclusively look at pictures. Also the TSL uniform looks wayyyyyy different from the Prime one. Way way different.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
ViBE21
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 221
Dewaltoss 101
Hyuk 66
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm43
League of Legends
Doublelift2926
Counter-Strike
Fnx 829
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5581
Khaldor867
Liquid`Hasu734
Other Games
summit1g7740
FrodaN2302
shahzam455
KnowMe285
C9.Mang0135
UpATreeSC110
ArmadaUGS108
Trikslyr49
ZombieGrub46
PPMD42
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH349
• davetesta4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21271
Other Games
• imaqtpie938
• Shiphtur222
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 18m
Online Event
13h 18m
FEL
18h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.