• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:25
CEST 20:25
KST 03:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9286 users

Iron Squid Grand Final - Page 17

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 233 Next
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
May 05 2012 09:54 GMT
#321
Well I guess it's a good thing the tourney is on a great time for once so the delays don't really matter, still a little annoying, but I'm okay with it. (Really sucks when stuff like MLG is late though T.T)
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
May 05 2012 09:54 GMT
#322
oh we got music now
Someone call down the Thunder?
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
May 05 2012 09:54 GMT
#323
On May 05 2012 18:52 ladyumbra wrote:
I have a feeling I'm going to pass out just as the matches get started. I really should have gom to bed and just woken up early.

Every night GSL is on I gom to bed & wake up to that orange screen.

Amusing typo, anyway.

If motivation to stay up is questionable, find caffeine. It's good.
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
May 05 2012 09:54 GMT
#324
Heh, newcomers in chat already asking who won. xD
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
Ph4ZeD
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom753 Posts
May 05 2012 09:54 GMT
#325
On May 05 2012 18:52 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 18:50 Frankon wrote:
So you aren't there just casting from home?


I moved to the US, casting from there was not an option.

Show nested quote +
What would be the point of that? It's not like Paris is much of a journey from the UK?


I'm rather surprised so many people think I still live in the UK


Oh yeah.... I did actually know that, so what inspired me to post that I don't know.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
May 05 2012 09:55 GMT
#326
MC's theme is best theme btw:
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
May 05 2012 09:55 GMT
#327
On May 05 2012 18:54 Ph4ZeD wrote:
Oh yeah.... I did actually know that, so what inspired me to post that I don't know.


am does funny things to people
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
May 05 2012 09:56 GMT
#328
I'm at the point where i already stayed up so long for this that I might as well just stay awake.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Art.FeeL
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1163 Posts
May 05 2012 09:57 GMT
#329
On May 05 2012 18:51 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 18:49 _Book wrote:
Best theme definitely has to be Nestea's.
So amazing, not to mention the title "Tangled Nightmare"
I can only imagine it perfectly portrays his mind set right now, going from 3 time GSL champion to being in a slump and now watching MVP close to his 4th GSL title. It has to be a nightmare.
Anyway...Hope to see NesTea win this one. <3


indeed, let's hope that doesn't cause him to wake up or it's the end of existence as we know it >_>


haha, I doubt many understood what you said. Great!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
Artosis amirite ?
I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work the luckier I am.
Forgottenfrog
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States1268 Posts
May 05 2012 09:57 GMT
#330
On May 05 2012 18:54 Ruscour wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 18:52 ladyumbra wrote:
I have a feeling I'm going to pass out just as the matches get started. I really should have gom to bed and just woken up early.

Every night GSL is on I gom to bed & wake up to that orange screen.

Amusing typo, anyway.

If motivation to stay up is questionable, find caffeine. It's good.


hahaha that happens to me all the time. I can't seem to stay awake for the whole thing and last weeks the results were quick + Show Spoiler +
3-0
games
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
May 05 2012 09:57 GMT
#331
Alive>MMA
Nestea>Symbol

My heart says MMA but my brain say Alive.
Play your best
Dakure
Profile Joined February 2011
United States513 Posts
May 05 2012 09:58 GMT
#332
On May 05 2012 18:54 figq wrote:
Heh, newcomers in chat already asking who won. xD

yeah waht exactly happened I thought this was supposed to start hours ago?
DOUDOU
Profile Joined October 2011
Wales2940 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 09:58:36
May 05 2012 09:58 GMT
#333
On May 05 2012 18:56 jmbthirteen wrote:
I'm at the point where i already stayed up so long for this that I might as well just stay awake.

if i had to choose, i would sleep through the lunch break and ZvZ
Feast | Grubby | Mvp | Polt | Fantasy | Last | MMA | forGG | Leenock | Soberphano | Scarlett cutiepie
Dekkers
Profile Joined February 2012
France315 Posts
May 05 2012 09:58 GMT
#334
starting!
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 09:59:06
May 05 2012 09:58 GMT
#335
On May 05 2012 18:58 Dakure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 18:54 figq wrote:
Heh, newcomers in chat already asking who won. xD

yeah waht exactly happened I thought this was supposed to start hours ago?


It was supposed to start 1 hour ago.

There's been a few delays ^^
Mosquitow
Profile Joined September 2011
England510 Posts
May 05 2012 09:58 GMT
#336
On May 05 2012 18:58 Dakure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 18:54 figq wrote:
Heh, newcomers in chat already asking who won. xD

yeah waht exactly happened I thought this was supposed to start hours ago?

Was supposed to start 30min ago but there seems to be some delay...
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
May 05 2012 09:59 GMT
#337
I'm gonna call Symbol winning this tourney just because I love cheering for the underdog, and because that strat worked soundly vs MKP, so why the hell not
0ne
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Spain2464 Posts
May 05 2012 09:59 GMT
#338
Go Symbol ! The little Elephant in the room !
Lasbike
Profile Joined January 2011
France2888 Posts
May 05 2012 09:59 GMT
#339
I don't get it, MMA/Alive should have started like 30 minutes ago..
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
May 05 2012 10:00 GMT
#340
On May 05 2012 18:59 Lasbike wrote:
I don't get it, MMA/Alive should have started like 30 minutes ago..


What's to get? It's a delay
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 233 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2397
RotterdaM839
TaKeTV 329
IndyStarCraft 219
BRAT_OK 102
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2397
RotterdaM 839
ByuN 369
IndyStarCraft 219
MaxPax 169
RuFF_SC2 109
BRAT_OK 102
UpATreeSC 63
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC 51
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3200
Shuttle 665
Mini 452
EffOrt 371
Mind 77
Dewaltoss 73
910 73
Zeus 66
HiyA 62
hero 59
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 18
sorry 17
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3428
Counter-Strike
fl0m5221
pashabiceps1226
Fnx 644
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3584
Liquid`Hasu198
Other Games
singsing2080
Beastyqt860
ceh9719
mouzStarbuck278
C9.Mang0132
XaKoH 125
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 150
• StrangeGG 38
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV412
Other Games
• imaqtpie693
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.