• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:39
CEST 15:39
KST 22:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10659 users

[IPL4] Championship Bracket LR - Page 548

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 546 547 548 549 550 799 Next
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
April 09 2012 02:24 GMT
#10941
On April 09 2012 11:22 Serpico wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:21 magnaflow wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:20 Whatson wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:20 Condor Hero wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:19 Audemed wrote:
I dont comprehend how those casters cant understand the point of the 11 pool and the gold cancel.

Well I don't expect Painuser to understand ZvP, as for HD, well I just don't.

Painuser really only understands Terran, HD...idk I think he plays Protoss?



Could have fooled me, I figured they didn't play at all

PU has actually done pretty well before in the open bracket at an MLG in the last 6 months I think. He's definitely a GM level player if he stays in ok form.


HD is mid master zerg so hes not a bad player. Hes a great solo caster but his duo cast skills arent as good as his solo cast skills IMO.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
April 09 2012 02:24 GMT
#10942
just mute the stream and quit fucking bitching already
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Condor Hero
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2931 Posts
April 09 2012 02:24 GMT
#10943
On April 09 2012 11:23 DrakeFZX3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:23 Femari wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:22 trinxified wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:21 magnaflow wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:20 Whatson wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:20 Condor Hero wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:19 Audemed wrote:
I dont comprehend how those casters cant understand the point of the 11 pool and the gold cancel.

Well I don't expect Painuser to understand ZvP, as for HD, well I just don't.

Painuser really only understands Terran, HD...idk I think he plays Protoss?



Could have fooled me, I figured they didn't play at all


Lol HD and Painuser are probably better players than most of TL.

better at playing, probably not at casting



I'd wager they're probably better at casting and public speaking than most of TL.

99% of the people on TL is worse at playing than progamers yet just about everyone has opinions about gameplay.
That's the point of a forum.
illumn
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand437 Posts
April 09 2012 02:24 GMT
#10944
On April 09 2012 11:23 Omri wrote:
Why did he save to 400 minerals to put down a Forge first?


I was busy reading the thread so missed it, but usually you do that because you either Nexus first or forge first depending on scouting information.
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
April 09 2012 02:24 GMT
#10945
More early aggression : /
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
April 09 2012 02:24 GMT
#10946
Nestea is really tired... He's allining on this huge map?
Murkinlol
Profile Joined August 2010
United States366 Posts
April 09 2012 02:24 GMT
#10947
Really Nestea?
Ratchets, designer jackets
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
April 09 2012 02:25 GMT
#10948
On April 09 2012 11:19 ObliviousNA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:16 blooblooblahblah wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:15 ObliviousNA wrote:
super meta-game win by squirtle, excellent play. Nestea... why allin?


overpool is not an allin. casters missed so much in this game, Nestea just got meta-gamed hard.


Really? 11 pool gasless expo not allin? I think this game begs to differ if it's an autoloss to gateway 1st build. Nestea tried to get a scoutless advantage vs the 90% most common toss build, but squirtle took the slightly safer route and got the autowin.


That doesn't mean it was all-in tho. It was completely blind and obviously put him at a huge disadvantage. But the fact that Nestea does that build on cross only Antiga every ZvP shows how he can get away with it against almost every single Protoss in the world. Hatch first vs a proxy 2gate is an autoloss but that doesn't mean its all in.
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
April 09 2012 02:25 GMT
#10949
Holy shit, Nestea is SHAKING.
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
April 09 2012 02:25 GMT
#10950
i dunno painuser maybe cause hes falling asleep at his keyboard
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
April 09 2012 02:25 GMT
#10951
On April 09 2012 11:23 Femari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:22 trinxified wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:21 magnaflow wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:20 Whatson wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:20 Condor Hero wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:19 Audemed wrote:
I dont comprehend how those casters cant understand the point of the 11 pool and the gold cancel.

Well I don't expect Painuser to understand ZvP, as for HD, well I just don't.

Painuser really only understands Terran, HD...idk I think he plays Protoss?



Could have fooled me, I figured they didn't play at all


Lol HD and Painuser are probably better players than most of TL.

better at playing, probably not at casting



painuser used to be pro, not sure how active he's been recently

HD is your average run of the mill master zerg on NA.
EmilA
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark4618 Posts
April 09 2012 02:25 GMT
#10952
SUDDENLY MASS FOOTBALL COMMERCIALS
http://dotabuff.com/players/122305951 playing other games
Egyptian_Head
Profile Joined October 2010
South Africa508 Posts
April 09 2012 02:25 GMT
#10953
On April 09 2012 11:22 Tantaburs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:20 Whatson wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:20 Condor Hero wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:19 Audemed wrote:
I dont comprehend how those casters cant understand the point of the 11 pool and the gold cancel.

Well I don't expect Painuser to understand ZvP, as for HD, well I just don't.

Painuser really only understands Terran, HD...idk I think he plays Protoss?


HD plays zerg

Yes he played zerg at an mlg if I remember correctly, he was knocked out first round by spadez I believe but actually put up a good fight from what I remember, misclicked banlings into some tanks which cost him the first game which was very close.Well the first game was close anyway.
Drigger
Profile Joined November 2011
254 Posts
April 09 2012 02:25 GMT
#10954
Hmm yeah.

2-0.
HQuality
Profile Joined October 2009
2682 Posts
April 09 2012 02:25 GMT
#10955
On April 09 2012 11:21 Malstriks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:19 HQuality wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:18 Malstriks wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:17 Ravar wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:16 RmoteCntrld wrote:
Nestea is a retard for saying oh yea I'm pretty tired I was falling asleep last game when hes standing right next to Squirtle. Thats like the biggest cue to just go ahead and cheese there ever was.


Did you not watch the game? Nestea cheesed not Squirtle


you're wrong it wasnt cheese... it was an 11 overpool how was that cheese

he meant expo on gold
3gate is not cheese by ANY means


he expo'ed to gold cause the metagame is FFE. nestea just didn't scout the gateway expand until too late. how is that nestea all in'ing? its standard vs ffe

can't agree with you
14 pool 16 hatch into fast 3rd is standart vs ffe but not overpool into gold expo on the center of the map
No carpal tunnel no skill
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
April 09 2012 02:25 GMT
#10956
Is the main streams volume really, really low for anybody else? Stream 2 was fine earlier, but Stream 1 has been low all day.
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
April 09 2012 02:25 GMT
#10957
On April 09 2012 11:24 Sylverin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:20 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:18 Vindicare605 wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:16 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:10 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:08 hifriend wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:07 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:06 BackSideAttack wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:04 Azarkon wrote:
[quote]

[quote]

Aren't you two Korean, though? How is that showing him wrong...


I'm Chinese American man.


Okay, but that's the same thing when it comes to this - you're cheering for people of your own skin color ><

lol you're on thin ice buddy


What.

They brought up the foreigners cheering for foreigners are racist angle; I'm bringing up their double standard.


There's a huge difference between cheering for foreigners and hating on Koreans.

What you were saying earlier was the latter. Learn the difference and you'll stop coming off like such a jerk.


Hating Koreans would be rooting for them to lose - which is what BackSideAttack was doing the entire weekend for Stephano.

I don't think I've ever rooted against a Korean, though I have rooted for foreigners. That's the difference.


Except no one has EVER hated on Stephano for being French. they hate on him because of the way he plays. There's a huge difference between saying "Stephano sucks" and "There's only Koreans left? I'm leaving or I'm going to complain."

Do you see that?


No, because no one's leaving because there are only Koreans left - they're leaving because there are no foreigners left, which is the difference that you fail to perceive. Hating Koreans is refusing to watch tournaments in which they participate - no one has ever done that. People leave because there are no foreigners left, which is the reason they leave when the remaining players are all Korean.

am I the only one that doesn't give a shit about where someone is from only how they play half the time i don't even look at the names at the top of the screen or listen about it. I am here to watch amazing top level play not watch nestea or stephano or whoever. Do I have my favorites? yeah but I don't let that influence my enjoyment...

basically I love starcraft not a specific player or race or country watch for whatever reason you want but don't complain when people disagree with you.


I doubt you're the only one but you're definitely in the minority. Almost every sports/eSports fan chooses some kind of favorite, generally related to something they're familiar with or fond of(country, hometown, personality) and tend to root for and invest emotionally in those players.
Automata
Profile Joined March 2011
393 Posts
April 09 2012 02:25 GMT
#10958
FAY-tigue.
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
April 09 2012 02:26 GMT
#10959
I usually ignore the HD haters, but "fay-teague" made me lol for real.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
April 09 2012 02:26 GMT
#10960
"He's going to maybe attack the forge" Forge had no shields when that was said
Prev 1 546 547 548 549 550 799 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 406
ComeBackTV 231
SteadfastSC205
Rex117
CosmosSc2 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 196
ProTech137
Rex 113
CosmosSc2 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54134
Jaedong 1355
firebathero 1350
Hyuk 910
EffOrt 516
Mini 471
Horang2 456
BeSt 413
Soulkey 402
Soma 389
[ Show more ]
Last 335
actioN 327
Larva 290
Stork 288
Zeus 266
Light 247
ggaemo 199
ZerO 192
Snow 172
Rush 145
910 111
Killer 84
Pusan 72
Mind 66
Shine 60
hero 55
Free 42
Yoon 41
Sharp 39
Shinee 32
Bale 23
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 22
HiyA 19
JYJ 18
yabsab 18
sorry 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10588
Dendi721
Counter-Strike
markeloff103
edward75
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1759
crisheroes1628
Other Games
gofns39080
singsing2121
olofmeister1238
B2W.Neo938
hiko557
byalli340
XBOCT298
Pyrionflax231
Liquid`VortiX113
ArmadaUGS102
Mew2King90
QueenE55
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1997
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH304
• StrangeGG 37
• EnkiAlexander 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1526
• Nemesis1037
• TFBlade364
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 21m
OSC
23h 21m
Stellar Fest
23h 21m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.