• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:53
CEST 04:53
KST 11:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7409 users

[IPL4] Championship Bracket LR - Page 545

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 543 544 545 546 547 799 Next
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 02:19:54
April 09 2012 02:19 GMT
#10881
On April 09 2012 11:18 Ravar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:17 Laids wrote:
LOL Alive being gifted IPL4.

This is ridiculous.

Squirtle can beat aLive

Squirtle hasn't exactly seemed too troubled by PvT today lol, 2-0 Bomber, 2-0 MKP, 2-0 MMA
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
April 09 2012 02:19 GMT
#10882
Time to listen to the korean stream I think.
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
April 09 2012 02:19 GMT
#10883
On April 09 2012 11:17 Laids wrote:
LOL Alive being gifted IPL4.

This is ridiculous.


Squirtle has been unstoppable today against terran. 6-0 combined against Bomber, MKP and MMA. He'll crush Alive even if he had to win 5 Bo5's.
Weebem-Na
Profile Joined May 2010
United States221 Posts
April 09 2012 02:19 GMT
#10884
CANON RUSH INCOMING
The reaction of boron-11 and plain hydrogen produces all its energy in the form of charged particles which can be directed by a magnetic field, but the reaction is very difficult to sustain and many fusion physicists doubt it will ever prove practical
Condor Hero
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2931 Posts
April 09 2012 02:20 GMT
#10885
On April 09 2012 11:19 Audemed wrote:
I dont comprehend how those casters cant understand the point of the 11 pool and the gold cancel.

Well I don't expect Painuser to understand ZvP, as for HD, well I just don't.
Sc2Null
Profile Joined April 2011
United States3754 Posts
April 09 2012 02:20 GMT
#10886
omfg..HD..stop asking people to clap!!
The great Spaghetti vs Screwdriver debacle of June '12" - Porcelina
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
April 09 2012 02:20 GMT
#10887
Is anyone getting significant lag...? I'm getting soooo much lag it's not even funny
GodOfWar
Profile Joined December 2011
870 Posts
April 09 2012 02:20 GMT
#10888
On April 09 2012 11:17 Laids wrote:
LOL Alive being gifted IPL4.

This is ridiculous.


retard comment.

aLive had the best TvT in the world, even before this tournament, just being unnoticed by many

Nice to see him improving in his TvP and TvZ as well, beating players like PartinG and NesTea.

Definetly Top 3 Terran right now.
Mvp Moon Squirtle
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
April 09 2012 02:20 GMT
#10889
A lot of players doing these super meta devolved styles in this tourny.

2 base colossus pushes rolling terrans
3 gate protoss destroying an empty natural
infestorless zvt, building mutas even in the late game
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
April 09 2012 02:20 GMT
#10890
On April 09 2012 11:20 Condor Hero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:19 Audemed wrote:
I dont comprehend how those casters cant understand the point of the 11 pool and the gold cancel.

Well I don't expect Painuser to understand ZvP, as for HD, well I just don't.

Painuser really only understands Terran, HD...idk I think he plays Protoss?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
April 09 2012 02:20 GMT
#10891
On April 09 2012 11:18 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:16 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:10 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:08 hifriend wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:07 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:06 BackSideAttack wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:04 Azarkon wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:03 jj33 wrote:
On April 09 2012 10:58 Assirra wrote:
[quote]
I will never get this kind of statements.
You rather watch worse people with the same skin color over the best with different skin color?



Yea he said himself the Koreans will produce great games. What more can you want?

He can't get past skin color. he's pretty sad.


On April 09 2012 11:02 BackSideAttack wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:00 marcesr wrote:
[quote]

Yes ok I also really like Nestea, but what im trying to say is that the tournament would be 10x more exciting if a foreigner was fighting for the title, the same goes for MLG.

I guess you cant really do much about it but its just sad and bad for the tournaments as well.


Not really thats your opinion. My opinion is that i enjoy the games more when Koreans win.


Aren't you two Korean, though? How is that showing him wrong...


I'm Chinese American man.


Okay, but that's the same thing when it comes to this - you're cheering for people of your own skin color ><

lol you're on thin ice buddy


What.

They brought up the foreigners cheering for foreigners are racist angle; I'm bringing up their double standard.


There's a huge difference between cheering for foreigners and hating on Koreans.

What you were saying earlier was the latter. Learn the difference and you'll stop coming off like such a jerk.


Hating Koreans would be rooting for them to lose - which is what BackSideAttack was doing the entire weekend for Stephano.

I don't think I've ever rooted against a Korean, though I have rooted for foreigners. That's the difference.


Except no one has EVER hated on Stephano for being French. they hate on him because of the way he plays. There's a huge difference between saying "Stephano sucks" and "There's only Koreans left? I'm leaving or I'm going to complain."

Do you see that?


No, because no one's leaving because there are only Koreans left - they're leaving because there are no foreigners left, which is the difference that you fail to perceive. Hating Koreans is refusing to watch tournaments in which they participate - no one has ever done that. People leave because there are no foreigners left, which is the reason they leave when the remaining players are all Korean.
Kiyo.
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2284 Posts
April 09 2012 02:20 GMT
#10892
"I hope Nestea has resolved any fatigue issues he had"

How's he supposed to do that in the 5 minutes since the last game HD?
KT Rolster & StarTale <3 | twitter.com/RayFoxII - twitch.tv/RayFoxII
Rokevo
Profile Joined September 2009
Finland1033 Posts
April 09 2012 02:20 GMT
#10893
If Nestea loses this atleast I can go to sleep..

squirtle vs alive finals wont be worth staying up 'till 7am, for me atleast
biteMe
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany241 Posts
April 09 2012 02:21 GMT
#10894
On April 09 2012 11:19 Oboeman wrote:
Time to listen to the korean stream I think.

i dont understand korean but i just might do that, its just total trash cmin from the ipl stream
I am very mad because i am german. Also i hate web 2.0.
dainbramage
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia1442 Posts
April 09 2012 02:21 GMT
#10895
On April 09 2012 11:17 TiTanIum_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:16 dainbramage wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:14 Whatson wrote:
This is why I still 3gate expo sometimes PvZ...

Yeah, half the time I 3gate expo I just walk into their nat and they have 4 lings and 1 spine to defend and I get a free win. It's kinda ridiculous.


You forgot that is so easy to put a pylon near the natural without being scouted.

I was actually being serious. I do it to try and force some non-drones, but just outright win an embarassing amount of the time.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
April 09 2012 02:21 GMT
#10896
On April 09 2012 11:20 Whatson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:20 Condor Hero wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:19 Audemed wrote:
I dont comprehend how those casters cant understand the point of the 11 pool and the gold cancel.

Well I don't expect Painuser to understand ZvP, as for HD, well I just don't.

Painuser really only understands Terran, HD...idk I think he plays Protoss?

im pretty sure he plays zerg, and is bad at it.
ref4
Profile Joined March 2012
2933 Posts
April 09 2012 02:21 GMT
#10897
the Old God needs his sleep

Meteora.GB
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada2479 Posts
April 09 2012 02:21 GMT
#10898
On April 09 2012 11:19 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:18 Ravar wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:17 Laids wrote:
LOL Alive being gifted IPL4.

This is ridiculous.

Squirtle can beat aLive

Squirtle hasn't exactly seemed too troubled by PvT today lol, 2-0 Bomber, 2-0 MKP, 2-0 MMA


Only dropped his series against Polt, but Polt is probably top three TvP in the world so that's no beggie.
Ravar
Profile Joined June 2011
United States447 Posts
April 09 2012 02:21 GMT
#10899
On April 09 2012 11:20 Whatson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:20 Condor Hero wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:19 Audemed wrote:
I dont comprehend how those casters cant understand the point of the 11 pool and the gold cancel.

Well I don't expect Painuser to understand ZvP, as for HD, well I just don't.

Painuser really only understands Terran, HD...idk I think he plays Protoss?


HD played zerg last time I heard anything about him
Yeah bitch, magnets
mYiKane
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1772 Posts
April 09 2012 02:21 GMT
#10900
On April 09 2012 11:19 HQuality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 11:18 Malstriks wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:17 Ravar wrote:
On April 09 2012 11:16 RmoteCntrld wrote:
Nestea is a retard for saying oh yea I'm pretty tired I was falling asleep last game when hes standing right next to Squirtle. Thats like the biggest cue to just go ahead and cheese there ever was.


Did you not watch the game? Nestea cheesed not Squirtle


you're wrong it wasnt cheese... it was an 11 overpool how was that cheese

he meant expo on gold
3gate is not cheese by ANY means


he expo'ed to gold cause the metagame is FFE. nestea just didn't scout the gateway expand until too late. how is that nestea all in'ing? its standard vs ffe
Prev 1 543 544 545 546 547 799 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 86
-ZergGirl 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2348
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 3
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1163
taco 382
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox617
Other Games
summit1g7358
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv476
C9.Mang0375
WinterStarcraft219
ViBE172
Livibee143
Maynarde135
Sick130
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1065
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream129
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 15
• OhrlRock 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv476
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 8m
Stellar Fest
10h 8m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.