• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:58
CEST 05:58
KST 12:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8153 users

[IEM] World - Day 3 @ CeBIT - Page 32

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 72 Next
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
March 08 2012 10:39 GMT
#621
On March 08 2012 19:38 jmbthirteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:33 JayJay_90 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:32 sleepyguy wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:29 Welmu wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:27 Doublemint wrote:
haha - well this just shows who got the better sense of execution/timing^^ though really nice showing by elfi, especially considering he´s still pretty young.

he is old >.< (-90)


Born in 1990. He's 21 atm, seems young to me, but I guess I'm becoming an old fart.

yeah you are i'm 21 myself and i feel pretty old. and it's not really a young age for a progamer.

damn, I'm turning 22 soon. fuck, i'm old


lol when you´re like 20 something - you have seen it all... jeez... x-D
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
March 08 2012 10:39 GMT
#622
what song is this does anyone know!? it was in one of their vids where rotterdam collected kisses too.
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
March 08 2012 10:40 GMT
#623
On March 08 2012 19:38 Lysanias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:32 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:25 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:23 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:22 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:19 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:17 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


MKP probably has the best TvP Right now though Puma was good because his 1-1-1 was excellent and he uses ghosts very good late game.

Puma was good before the 1-1-1. Remember NASL season 1 finals?


Yeah I was there, I remember it going all 7 games.

MC's PvT at the time was really good too for the record, not that I'm disagreeing with your sentiment.


I was more impressed by Sen then MC that tournament, was it not the beginning of his slump ?
It was also the time that 1-1-1 had no awnser from protoss.

1-1-1 wasn't used once in the NASL finals. that was IEM Cologne, which is where the MC slump started


Fair enough mixing things up then, the memory's i have with NASL s1 are not all positive.

those finals are at the top of my favorite series ever. it was such good play, way better than what we had seen up until that moment.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
chosenkerrigan
Profile Joined May 2011
858 Posts
March 08 2012 10:40 GMT
#624
On March 08 2012 19:35 JayJay_90 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:34 chosenkerrigan wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:29 JayJay_90 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:27 Dodgin wrote:
Well I don't think anyone honestly thought Elfi would beat JYP.

gg

All jokes aside, I thought Elfi had at least a 50% chance. And the series we just saw proved me right.


Lol the series we just saw definitely did not prove you right.

Of course it did. It was very close except the last game and with a little bit more concentration Elfi would've won 3:0.


To be honest all PvP looks close and is decided by one big battle. In game 2 JYP has 3 collosi vs elfi's 2 and he has a better concave and microing 2 immortals on the back, it was not close at all. In G3 the game's end when JYP put down the pylon while elfi only had one warpgate up and running. The casters were being extremely biased to make it look intense and close. Elfi was never close to taking the series.
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 10:44:20
March 08 2012 10:41 GMT
#625
On March 08 2012 19:38 Megabuster123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:32 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:28 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:25 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:23 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:22 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:19 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:17 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
[quote]
One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


MKP probably has the best TvP Right now though Puma was good because his 1-1-1 was excellent and he uses ghosts very good late game.

Puma was good before the 1-1-1. Remember NASL season 1 finals?


Yeah I was there, I remember it going all 7 games.

MC's PvT at the time was really good too for the record, not that I'm disagreeing with your sentiment.


I was more impressed by Sen then MC that tournament, was it not the beginning of his slump ?
It was also the time that 1-1-1 had no awnser from protoss.

Wasn't that tournament the one where Darkforce made the huge run? That was back when Sen was still stomping people. Playing in that Taiwanese league has really slumped his play. Sen hasn't really done anything major since blizzon I don't think. His GSL games were so lackluster.


Indeed back when Sen was in Fnatic, not sure if he's gotten worse or not but we just see alot less about him.
And ye Darkforce made a good impression aswell beating Alive i believe, and barely losing to Sen.


I don't know if it's just a mental thing when watching him, but I feel like even his quality of play has gone down during his streaming. He used to be rather awesome on ladder. Last year I could easily say he's top3 zerg outside of Korea. Now I can't even put him on the top 10 list.


Top 3 no i believe your would be right, but not top 10 ? I mean his play in Code S was lackbuster at best, but he redeemed himself somewhat with staying in code A atleast something non of the other foreigners did.
I have not watched his stream in ages but i did see him still high ranked in grandmaster on Korea server, so perhaps you are right but he still manages where others seem to fail.

To not say he's top 10 is selling him short i think, can't think of 10 others that are better tbh.
Confuse
Profile Joined October 2009
2238 Posts
March 08 2012 10:41 GMT
#626
Violet surprised me by looking at the camera... freaking crazy man.

Come on DarkForce, we need some non koreans ; _ ;
If we fear what we do not understand, then why is ignorance bliss?
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 08 2012 10:41 GMT
#627
Whens next game and is anyone LR'n? CS is on next so ill be watching that XD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Teael
Profile Joined February 2011
United States724 Posts
March 08 2012 10:41 GMT
#628
On March 08 2012 19:39 Vei wrote:
what song is this does anyone know!? it was in one of their vids where rotterdam collected kisses too.

This please


Has a daft punkey feel to it, but it's not daft punk!
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
March 08 2012 10:41 GMT
#629
On March 08 2012 19:38 jmbthirteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:33 JayJay_90 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:32 sleepyguy wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:29 Welmu wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:27 Doublemint wrote:
haha - well this just shows who got the better sense of execution/timing^^ though really nice showing by elfi, especially considering he´s still pretty young.

he is old >.< (-90)


Born in 1990. He's 21 atm, seems young to me, but I guess I'm becoming an old fart.

yeah you are i'm 21 myself and i feel pretty old. and it's not really a young age for a progamer.

damn, I'm turning 22 soon. fuck, i'm old


Bwahahahahaha, that makes me a dinosaur.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
BlackGosu
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1046 Posts
March 08 2012 10:42 GMT
#630
im turning 21 in may and i feel so old
Jar Jar Binks
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
March 08 2012 10:43 GMT
#631
On March 08 2012 19:40 jmbthirteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:38 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:32 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:25 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:23 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:22 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:19 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:17 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
[quote]
One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


MKP probably has the best TvP Right now though Puma was good because his 1-1-1 was excellent and he uses ghosts very good late game.

Puma was good before the 1-1-1. Remember NASL season 1 finals?


Yeah I was there, I remember it going all 7 games.

MC's PvT at the time was really good too for the record, not that I'm disagreeing with your sentiment.


I was more impressed by Sen then MC that tournament, was it not the beginning of his slump ?
It was also the time that 1-1-1 had no awnser from protoss.

1-1-1 wasn't used once in the NASL finals. that was IEM Cologne, which is where the MC slump started


Fair enough mixing things up then, the memory's i have with NASL s1 are not all positive.

those finals are at the top of my favorite series ever. it was such good play, way better than what we had seen up until that moment.


I enjoyed Sen and Darkforce runs, and MC vs Sen was epic in my book, the finals i can't even remember but then again i am not a TvP fan so good others did, they are not my pick though.
Daray
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
6006 Posts
March 08 2012 10:43 GMT
#632
On March 08 2012 19:42 BlackGosu wrote:
im turning 21 in may and i feel so old


Don't worry in 5 years you'll look back and laugh at what a kid you still were
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
March 08 2012 10:43 GMT
#633
On March 08 2012 19:40 chosenkerrigan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:35 JayJay_90 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:34 chosenkerrigan wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:29 JayJay_90 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:27 Dodgin wrote:
Well I don't think anyone honestly thought Elfi would beat JYP.

gg

All jokes aside, I thought Elfi had at least a 50% chance. And the series we just saw proved me right.


Lol the series we just saw definitely did not prove you right.

Of course it did. It was very close except the last game and with a little bit more concentration Elfi would've won 3:0.


To be honest all PvP looks close and is decided by one big battle. In game 2 JYP has 3 collosi vs elfi's 2 and he has a better concave and microing 2 immortals on the back, it was not close at all. In G3 the game's end when JYP put down the pylon while elfi only had one warpgate up and running. The casters were being extremely biased to make it look intense and close. Elfi was never close to taking the series.


That is some very uninformed statement... Game on metropolis for example could have gone veeeery differently if he read the situation correctly and did not go for the attack... JYP is definitely the better player - but give credit where credit is due.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 10:47:20
March 08 2012 10:43 GMT
#634
On March 08 2012 19:41 Lysanias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:38 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:32 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:28 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:25 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:23 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:22 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:19 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:17 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
[quote]
Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


MKP probably has the best TvP Right now though Puma was good because his 1-1-1 was excellent and he uses ghosts very good late game.

Puma was good before the 1-1-1. Remember NASL season 1 finals?


Yeah I was there, I remember it going all 7 games.

MC's PvT at the time was really good too for the record, not that I'm disagreeing with your sentiment.


I was more impressed by Sen then MC that tournament, was it not the beginning of his slump ?
It was also the time that 1-1-1 had no awnser from protoss.

Wasn't that tournament the one where Darkforce made the huge run? That was back when Sen was still stomping people. Playing in that Taiwanese league has really slumped his play. Sen hasn't really done anything major since blizzon I don't think. His GSL games were so lackluster.


Indeed back when Sen was in Fnatic, not sure if he's gotten worse or not but we just see alot less about him.
And ye Darkforce made a good impression aswell beating Alive i believe, and barely losing to Sen.


I don't know if it's just a mental thing when watching him, but I feel like even his quality of play has gone down during his streaming. He used to be rather awesome on ladder. Last year I could easily say he's top3 zerg outside of Korea. Now I can't even put him on the top 10 list.


Top 3 no i believe your would be right, but not top 10 ? I mean his play in Code S was lackbuster at best, but he redeemed himself somewhat with staying in code A atleast something non of the other foreigners did.
I have not watched his stream in ages but i did see him still high ranked in grandmaster on Korea server, so perhaps you are right but he still manages where others seem to fail.

Never mind I didn't read properly!
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
March 08 2012 10:44 GMT
#635
that idra gg timing
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
Encrypto
Profile Joined August 2010
United States442 Posts
March 08 2012 10:44 GMT
#636
LOL "this was a good game" - IdrA
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
March 08 2012 10:44 GMT
#637
On March 08 2012 19:43 Lysanias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:40 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:38 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:32 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:25 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:23 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:22 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:19 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:17 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
[quote]
Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


MKP probably has the best TvP Right now though Puma was good because his 1-1-1 was excellent and he uses ghosts very good late game.

Puma was good before the 1-1-1. Remember NASL season 1 finals?


Yeah I was there, I remember it going all 7 games.

MC's PvT at the time was really good too for the record, not that I'm disagreeing with your sentiment.


I was more impressed by Sen then MC that tournament, was it not the beginning of his slump ?
It was also the time that 1-1-1 had no awnser from protoss.

1-1-1 wasn't used once in the NASL finals. that was IEM Cologne, which is where the MC slump started


Fair enough mixing things up then, the memory's i have with NASL s1 are not all positive.

those finals are at the top of my favorite series ever. it was such good play, way better than what we had seen up until that moment.


I enjoyed Sen and Darkforce runs, and MC vs Sen was epic in my book, the finals i can't even remember but then again i am not a TvP fan so good others did, they are not my pick though.

MC vs Sen was epic, but so sad at the same time. Sen had that series... oh it hurts.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
March 08 2012 10:44 GMT
#638
On March 08 2012 19:44 Nekovivie wrote:
that idra gg timing

Hahaha Yeah!
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
March 08 2012 10:45 GMT
#639
On March 08 2012 19:43 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:41 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:38 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:32 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:28 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:25 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:23 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:22 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:19 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:17 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
[quote]

MKP probably has the best TvP Right now though Puma was good because his 1-1-1 was excellent and he uses ghosts very good late game.

Puma was good before the 1-1-1. Remember NASL season 1 finals?


Yeah I was there, I remember it going all 7 games.

MC's PvT at the time was really good too for the record, not that I'm disagreeing with your sentiment.


I was more impressed by Sen then MC that tournament, was it not the beginning of his slump ?
It was also the time that 1-1-1 had no awnser from protoss.

Wasn't that tournament the one where Darkforce made the huge run? That was back when Sen was still stomping people. Playing in that Taiwanese league has really slumped his play. Sen hasn't really done anything major since blizzon I don't think. His GSL games were so lackluster.


Indeed back when Sen was in Fnatic, not sure if he's gotten worse or not but we just see alot less about him.
And ye Darkforce made a good impression aswell beating Alive i believe, and barely losing to Sen.


I don't know if it's just a mental thing when watching him, but I feel like even his quality of play has gone down during his streaming. He used to be rather awesome on ladder. Last year I could easily say he's top3 zerg outside of Korea. Now I can't even put him on the top 10 list.


Top 3 no i believe your would be right, but not top 10 ? I mean his play in Code S was lackbuster at best, but he redeemed himself somewhat with staying in code A atleast something non of the other foreigners did.
I have not watched his stream in ages but i did see him still high ranked in grandmaster on Korea server, so perhaps you are right but he still manages where others seem to fail.


I think you're confusing Idra with Sen, Idra lost 0-2 in his Code A match while Sen advanced to round 2 before losing.


I am not, Idra lost everything.
Sen atleast got to stay in Code A. (though he gave up his spot)
CerpinTaxt
Profile Joined January 2011
United States208 Posts
March 08 2012 10:45 GMT
#640
On March 08 2012 19:43 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:41 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:38 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:32 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:28 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:25 Lysanias wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:23 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:22 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:19 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:17 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
[quote]

MKP probably has the best TvP Right now though Puma was good because his 1-1-1 was excellent and he uses ghosts very good late game.

Puma was good before the 1-1-1. Remember NASL season 1 finals?


Yeah I was there, I remember it going all 7 games.

MC's PvT at the time was really good too for the record, not that I'm disagreeing with your sentiment.


I was more impressed by Sen then MC that tournament, was it not the beginning of his slump ?
It was also the time that 1-1-1 had no awnser from protoss.

Wasn't that tournament the one where Darkforce made the huge run? That was back when Sen was still stomping people. Playing in that Taiwanese league has really slumped his play. Sen hasn't really done anything major since blizzon I don't think. His GSL games were so lackluster.


Indeed back when Sen was in Fnatic, not sure if he's gotten worse or not but we just see alot less about him.
And ye Darkforce made a good impression aswell beating Alive i believe, and barely losing to Sen.


I don't know if it's just a mental thing when watching him, but I feel like even his quality of play has gone down during his streaming. He used to be rather awesome on ladder. Last year I could easily say he's top3 zerg outside of Korea. Now I can't even put him on the top 10 list.


Top 3 no i believe your would be right, but not top 10 ? I mean his play in Code S was lackbuster at best, but he redeemed himself somewhat with staying in code A atleast something non of the other foreigners did.
I have not watched his stream in ages but i did see him still high ranked in grandmaster on Korea server, so perhaps you are right but he still manages where others seem to fail.


I think you're confusing Idra with Sen, Idra lost 0-2 in his Code A match while Sen advanced to round 2 before losing.


They were talking about sen. Perhaps read!
#1 Insur Fan!
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 72 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
ProTech150
FoxeR 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2733
Shuttle 1201
Dewaltoss 80
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
Counter-Strike
taco 386
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox657
Other Games
summit1g7903
WinterStarcraft511
C9.Mang0307
ViBE133
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• StrangeGG 20
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo755
• Stunt267
Other Games
• Shiphtur433
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.