• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8695 users

[IEM] World - Day 3 @ CeBIT - Page 72

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72
Corsica
Profile Joined February 2011
Ukraine1854 Posts
March 08 2012 19:28 GMT
#1421
On March 09 2012 04:14 Wroshe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 03:57 Corsica wrote:
where is vod for dat awesome FFA?

I had to miss that unfortunatly, who won?


I missed it too, thats why i want to watch it!
GrimReefer
Profile Joined March 2011
United States442 Posts
March 08 2012 19:40 GMT
#1422
loved having idra cast, but can you make sure the players don't switch colors during a series?
You're rapping about homosexuals and Vicodin, I can't sell this sh*t.
-xpeh-
Profile Joined July 2009
Ukraine86 Posts
March 08 2012 19:43 GMT
#1423
On March 09 2012 01:38 -xpeh- wrote:
Can i download IEM stream from somewhere?

Bump.
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
March 08 2012 20:47 GMT
#1424
Are the VODs out yet? I don't want to watch the restream right now because it's almost done and I want to watch from the beginning.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
March 08 2012 21:47 GMT
#1425
are they going to keep doing rerun? or end stream
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 08 2012 22:01 GMT
#1426
On March 09 2012 06:47 CeriseCherries wrote:
are they going to keep doing rerun? or end stream


I really hope they rerun the FFA. I'm getting hyped just watching Dimaga, Strelok and Select messing around and preping.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Jackle
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada859 Posts
March 08 2012 22:03 GMT
#1427
How long was the delay till the FFA? Like 15 mins of Dimaga smiling at his computer. >_>
You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 08 2012 22:09 GMT
#1428
These interviews are awesome!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
MESeidel
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany326 Posts
March 08 2012 22:15 GMT
#1429
Ya IEM doing everything right so far at Cebit.
Doesn't even need the "star casters" ;o)
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 08 2012 22:20 GMT
#1430
More tournaments need these FFAs. I've been wearing a grin ever since the interviews began.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
elKaDor
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden376 Posts
March 08 2012 22:24 GMT
#1431
god its boring when there's so many koreans
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
March 08 2012 22:26 GMT
#1432
On March 09 2012 07:24 elKaDor wrote:
god its boring when there's so many koreans


If you say so. I prefer it when there are better players, and I'm Scottish so my country gets fuck-all in the way of representation anyway.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 08 2012 22:39 GMT
#1433
MC and MMA the first to fall...the irony.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
March 08 2012 22:46 GMT
#1434
On March 09 2012 07:15 MESeidel wrote:
Ya IEM doing everything right so far at Cebit.
Doesn't even need the "star casters" ;o)
Who needs "star casters" when you have BitterdaM, dApollo, Kaelaris and pros anyway? I'd take that any day over most of the famous american casters.
#freeshauni
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 08 2012 22:49 GMT
#1435
That was absolutely amazing. Brought me so much enjoyment.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
March 08 2012 22:54 GMT
#1436
How can anyone watch that FFA chat and still say MC is boring or generic?
C[h]ili
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany167 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-09 09:20:16
March 09 2012 09:19 GMT
#1437
Yesterday I had the pleasure of being live at the IEM in Cebit. Live Starcraft is a great product, and the live experience definitely offered some exciting insights. MC and others have an awesome hand speed, the Ukrainians look dangerous (lol), and the tournament seemed organized excellently. Still, I want to share some random observations with you.

(1) In its current state, it seemed the IEM in Hannover was a simple by-product of Intel's appearance at Cebit. I have always wondered a bit why Intel is sponsoring the IEM and whether it is worth it commercially. However, now I would guess the money Intel puts into the IEM is little more than it otherwise would put into its booth anyways. And the IEM certainly was effective at catching by-passers, mostly because it offered one of the little opportunities to sit down and relax. On the down side, I did not have the impression at all that E-Sport was the centre of the event, which limits and reduces the degree of enjoyment I could take from the event. I would definitely be willing to pay some money (say 100€ for a weekend-pass) to go to live events. But then I would expect some classy environment where E-sport is at the centre of it. I would expect some decent seats and not actually some cheep folding chairs. I would also expect that the hall is actually quiet so that you can understand the casters and the player interviews. I would expect the players have some sound-isolated places to play, both as I can imagine that playing under such a difficult environment is wearisome and because the players can actually catch the audiences reaction. Also, some meet autograph session with the pros would have been nice. Huge props to the players and the casters to perform excellently in such a difficult and noisy environment!

(2) Yesterday, the Starcraft stage was directly next to XMG's booth, which was very annoying. XMG's appearance at Cebit was hilarious and very creepy. A bunch of beautiful girls in tight leggings (at least XMG had the class to offer jackets covering their asses! I would not let my daughter do that job), dancing on the stage while a weird guy is screaming random stuff at the crowd. A large crowd crying XMG and ROOCAAT just to get some cheep stupid stuff. I don't get how somebody can debase himself in such a way. XMG was very low-class and I would never ever buy stuff from them.

(3) The IEM games were actually nice and very exiting to watch. I especially liked the Darkforce vs Violett series. However, the games between Darkforce and Cloud in the evening were terrible. Actually, both looked like random master league players and I doubt I would have played much worse. Cloud lacked a game plane and made an incredible amount of sloppy mistakes. Darkforce would have had the games easily, but for some weird actions on his parts, he failed to finish the second game early. I mean, Darkforce had something like 150 energy on his queens because he missed so many injects.

(4) MC is a boss.
NexaS
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States202 Posts
March 09 2012 09:44 GMT
#1438
I don't know who this caster is that is casting with Rotterdam, but I like him. His accent sounds kind of like TotalBiscuit, but it's more natural, which is good.
TexaS
Mioraka
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada1353 Posts
March 10 2012 11:45 GMT
#1439
MCCCCCCCCCCCC

you can do this

I believe.
Prev 1 70 71 72
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 63
Codebar 35
UpATreeSC 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1243
EffOrt 1192
Mini 708
Soma 625
actioN 468
Rush 438
Light 326
Larva 311
BeSt 223
Snow 153
[ Show more ]
hero 129
firebathero 111
Dewaltoss 102
Zeus 67
Barracks 58
Liquid`Ret 52
Sexy 30
Shine 27
JYJ 26
soO 26
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
Bale 23
Rock 11
zelot 11
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2097
Dendi895
420jenkins174
Counter-Strike
Fnx 787
pashabiceps669
x6flipin540
ceh9378
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5663
Grubby3605
Liquid`Hasu353
Other Games
Beastyqt545
byalli428
B2W.Neo422
Khaldor188
Liquid`VortiX168
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS142
KnowMe140
BRAT_OK 86
C9.Mang074
TKL 61
Trikslyr61
Railgan5
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV268
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH251
• StrangeGG 71
• mYiSmile126
• Reevou 3
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 14
• FirePhoenix11
• 80smullet 6
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
League of Legends
• Nemesis2887
• TFBlade766
Other Games
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 8m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.