• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:18
CEST 06:18
KST 13:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7407 users

[IEM] World - Day 3 @ CeBIT - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 72 Next
Megabuster123
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada1837 Posts
March 08 2012 10:16 GMT
#541
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?
chosenkerrigan
Profile Joined May 2011
858 Posts
March 08 2012 10:17 GMT
#542
On March 08 2012 19:15 Hall0wed wrote:
Wait I started to walk away from my computer for a second there. Did Mr. Bitter just say that JYP beating Elfi would be the upset of the century? I mean I could have heard wrong because my speakers are low and I was on the other side of the room but that is what it sounded like.


I thought it goes without saying that JYP is favored against elfi, then I found out that I was the only one thinking like this...
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
March 08 2012 10:17 GMT
#543
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


MKP probably has the best TvP Right now though Puma was good because his 1-1-1 was excellent and he uses ghosts very good late game.
I am Godzilla You are Japan
Daray
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
6006 Posts
March 08 2012 10:17 GMT
#544
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


Don't think so but he's not far behind and i don't think it'll matter
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
March 08 2012 10:18 GMT
#545
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


I'd say no, not even close. MKP especially looks really really good in TvP. Jjakji has faltered a bit as of late, and i've not seen enough of Polt vs Code S opponents to really judge, though it's always been his most impressive matchup.
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
March 08 2012 10:19 GMT
#546
On March 08 2012 19:17 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


MKP probably has the best TvP Right now though Puma was good because his 1-1-1 was excellent and he uses ghosts very good late game.

Puma was good before the 1-1-1. Remember NASL season 1 finals?
www.superbeerbrothers.com
hallx
Profile Joined November 2010
Pakistan163 Posts
March 08 2012 10:19 GMT
#547
On March 08 2012 19:16 o)_Saurus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:13 Pandemona wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:10 hallx wrote:
one of them had only 8 probes left. Didn't get to see who? Was there a drop at end of game 2?


Yeah, reason i was asking who is on Camera duty today, rottie normally never misses anything ESPECIALLY in PvP. Was warp prism drop of 3 Zealots and cleared him down to like 15 probes reason JYPs supply dropped yet his army looked so big.


Well he showed it for like 1 second. But if there is action taking place at 3 completly different places i would also concentrate more on the mainfight.



so if Elfi didn't engage the army fully. Or managed to run from engagement, he would have fun. Woaaah. PvP... So fickle... so fun to watch <3 <3


go go Elfi you can do it :>
Seraphone
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom1219 Posts
March 08 2012 10:19 GMT
#548
On March 08 2012 19:18 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


I'd say no, not even close. MKP especially looks really really good in TvP. Jjakji has faltered a bit as of late, and i've not seen enough of Polt vs Code S opponents to really judge, though it's always been his most impressive matchup.


Of course it's close. Puma is more accomplished in TvP than Jjakji seen as Puma has brought the pain down on MC so often and beaten Hero plenty of times too.

Puma is a world class TvP player.

Only player Jjakji ever beat was Oz.
Mvp, Nestea, Leenock, MC, Oz, Jjakji!
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
March 08 2012 10:20 GMT
#549
On March 08 2012 19:19 jmbthirteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:17 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


MKP probably has the best TvP Right now though Puma was good because his 1-1-1 was excellent and he uses ghosts very good late game.

Puma was good before the 1-1-1. Remember NASL season 1 finals?


I still have nightmares about dropships sniping my twilight council moments before charge finishing ;_;
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
March 08 2012 10:20 GMT
#550
On March 08 2012 19:18 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


I'd say no, not even close. MKP especially looks really really good in TvP. Jjakji has faltered a bit as of late, and i've not seen enough of Polt vs Code S opponents to really judge, though it's always been his most impressive matchup.


Jjakji plays incredibly smart TvP, I rank him higher than Puma
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
michielbrands
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1146 Posts
March 08 2012 10:21 GMT
#551
Gooooooo Elfii :D
- me (L) competitive gaming -
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
March 08 2012 10:21 GMT
#552
On March 08 2012 19:19 Seraphone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:18 Fragile51 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


I'd say no, not even close. MKP especially looks really really good in TvP. Jjakji has faltered a bit as of late, and i've not seen enough of Polt vs Code S opponents to really judge, though it's always been his most impressive matchup.


Of course it's close. Puma is more accomplished in TvP than Jjakji seen as Puma has brought the pain down on MC so often and beaten Hero plenty of times too.

Puma is a world class TvP player.

Only player Jjakji ever beat was Oz.


I'd take a GSL champion over a NASL champion anyday. I think Jjakji is the smarter and better player, in all matchups including TvP.
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
March 08 2012 10:22 GMT
#553
On March 08 2012 19:19 jmbthirteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:17 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


MKP probably has the best TvP Right now though Puma was good because his 1-1-1 was excellent and he uses ghosts very good late game.

Puma was good before the 1-1-1. Remember NASL season 1 finals?


Yeah I was there, I remember it going all 7 games.
I am Godzilla You are Japan
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
March 08 2012 10:22 GMT
#554
On March 08 2012 19:17 chosenkerrigan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:15 Hall0wed wrote:
Wait I started to walk away from my computer for a second there. Did Mr. Bitter just say that JYP beating Elfi would be the upset of the century? I mean I could have heard wrong because my speakers are low and I was on the other side of the room but that is what it sounded like.


I thought it goes without saying that JYP is favored against elfi, then I found out that I was the only one thinking like this...


So is that a confirmation that Mr. Bitter said what I thought he said? He said that JYP beating Elfi was the upset of the century? I want to make sure this is right before I spontaneously combust.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
March 08 2012 10:22 GMT
#555
On March 08 2012 19:19 Seraphone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:18 Fragile51 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


I'd say no, not even close. MKP especially looks really really good in TvP. Jjakji has faltered a bit as of late, and i've not seen enough of Polt vs Code S opponents to really judge, though it's always been his most impressive matchup.


Of course it's close. Puma is more accomplished in TvP than Jjakji seen as Puma has brought the pain down on MC so often and beaten Hero plenty of times too.

Puma is a world class TvP player.

Only player Jjakji ever beat was Oz.


...he also 3-0'd puzzle, or did you manage to forget that?
dani`
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands2402 Posts
March 08 2012 10:23 GMT
#556
On March 08 2012 19:22 Hall0wed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:17 chosenkerrigan wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:15 Hall0wed wrote:
Wait I started to walk away from my computer for a second there. Did Mr. Bitter just say that JYP beating Elfi would be the upset of the century? I mean I could have heard wrong because my speakers are low and I was on the other side of the room but that is what it sounded like.


I thought it goes without saying that JYP is favored against elfi, then I found out that I was the only one thinking like this...


So is that a confirmation that Mr. Bitter said what I thought he said? He said that JYP beating Elfi was the upset of the century? I want to make sure this is right before I spontaneously combust.

If he said that he obviously wasn't serious... Just part of the Elfi jokes.
Daray
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
6006 Posts
March 08 2012 10:23 GMT
#557
On March 08 2012 19:22 Hall0wed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:17 chosenkerrigan wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:15 Hall0wed wrote:
Wait I started to walk away from my computer for a second there. Did Mr. Bitter just say that JYP beating Elfi would be the upset of the century? I mean I could have heard wrong because my speakers are low and I was on the other side of the room but that is what it sounded like.


I thought it goes without saying that JYP is favored against elfi, then I found out that I was the only one thinking like this...


So is that a confirmation that Mr. Bitter said what I thought he said? He said that JYP beating Elfi was the upset of the century? I want to make sure this is right before I spontaneously combust.


They're half joking. Elfi seems to somehow win most of his PvPs although his play is really wonky at times.
Megabuster123
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada1837 Posts
March 08 2012 10:23 GMT
#558
On March 08 2012 19:22 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:19 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:17 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


MKP probably has the best TvP Right now though Puma was good because his 1-1-1 was excellent and he uses ghosts very good late game.

Puma was good before the 1-1-1. Remember NASL season 1 finals?


Yeah I was there, I remember it going all 7 games.

MC's PvT at the time was really good too for the record, not that I'm disagreeing with your sentiment.
Seraphone
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom1219 Posts
March 08 2012 10:24 GMT
#559
On March 08 2012 19:21 Lysanias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 19:19 Seraphone wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:18 Fragile51 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:16 Megabuster123 wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:14 Jyvblamo wrote:
On March 08 2012 19:12 Ksquared wrote:
I have a feeling that Puma vs JYP will be painful to watch

One of the worst Korean PvT against one of the best Korean TvP. Eeeyup.

Puma definitely has the best TvP in the foreigner scene, but is it comparable to MKP Jjiakji or Polt's?


I'd say no, not even close. MKP especially looks really really good in TvP. Jjakji has faltered a bit as of late, and i've not seen enough of Polt vs Code S opponents to really judge, though it's always been his most impressive matchup.


Of course it's close. Puma is more accomplished in TvP than Jjakji seen as Puma has brought the pain down on MC so often and beaten Hero plenty of times too.

Puma is a world class TvP player.

Only player Jjakji ever beat was Oz.


I'd take a GSL champion over a NASL champion anyday. I think Jjakji is the smarter and better player, in all matchups including TvP.


Ridiculous. Jjakji's beaten one notable player in TvP ever.

Puma has an endless history of beating everyone in TvP -- Koreans and foreigners.

Jjakji is clearly better in the other matchup's but in TvP Puma is absolutely comparable.
Mvp, Nestea, Leenock, MC, Oz, Jjakji!
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
March 08 2012 10:24 GMT
#560
Elfi expanding now? Ugh.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 72 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft485
RuFF_SC2 203
ViBE112
Nina 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3109
GuemChi 912
Leta 120
Terrorterran 76
Bale 40
NaDa 38
Noble 3
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 592
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox751
Mew2King44
Other Games
summit1g7049
C9.Mang0294
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick744
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 9
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1303
• Stunt361
Other Games
• Shiphtur475
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 42m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.