• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7809 users

MLG Winter Arena Day 2 - Page 171

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 243 Next
Apparently some people are dumb enough to STILL be asking for it, so let's make things clear:

Do NOT ask for re-streams, and do NOT post re-streams.

Do not come here and muddle the thread by bitching about PPV.
dabom88
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3483 Posts
February 26 2012 01:40 GMT
#3401
On February 26 2012 10:38 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:38 ydeer1993 wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:36 Poopi wrote:
Wow MKP delivered! Mvp is out, I can see him taking the tourney and I hope. I wanted Polt to win assembly and so did he, MKP do the same plz :D


ya i really hope MKP wins, such a nice guy and rlly deserving a win


But that would break the Kong-line. 2nd for him would be good.

Very widespread misconception. Kongs win special events, 2nd only in the main tournaments.
You should not have to pay to watch the GSL, Proleague, or OSL at a reasonable time. That is not "fine" and it's BS to say otherwise. My sig since 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88
Loxley
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Netherlands2480 Posts
February 26 2012 01:40 GMT
#3402
[image loading]
월요 날 재미있
Zane
Profile Joined January 2011
Romania3916 Posts
February 26 2012 01:40 GMT
#3403
On February 26 2012 10:35 Hardigan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:34 TheDougler wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 bLooD. wrote:
Cool demuslim vs. violet rematch


Not cool though... Extended series is still in effect I believe

lol, extended series is still in effect even cross tournaments? that's harsh

I wouldn't be shocked if MLG invented some retarded rule when they look at the history between 2 players and use it as a starting score for a boX.
Polox
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden115 Posts
February 26 2012 01:40 GMT
#3404
On February 26 2012 10:37 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
[quote]

Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?



So you're saying I should be happy that I paid for something that I could have watched for free, or that I should not care?


He's not saying that, stop crying seriously. You payed because you wanted to see the games and you are watching the games right now. Stop acting like a little baby.
Serotonin1
Profile Joined October 2011
United States225 Posts
February 26 2012 01:40 GMT
#3405
Is Dual Sight the first map for all of the loser brackets? Or are the zergs choosing it? It's such a tough map PvZ
Graviton
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia146 Posts
February 26 2012 01:40 GMT
#3406
Anyone else able to watch the streams for free directly from twitch?
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
February 26 2012 01:40 GMT
#3407
On February 26 2012 10:38 Myles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
[quote]

Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?

There's no exploit, unless you consider opening the stream like any other an exploit. I'm not even using adblock.


... I think it is very obvious MLG didn't intend for everyone to be able to view it for free. It was obviously an oversight. With a quick search I can find most any software, music, or video product I want for free. It originally came from the developer, that doesn't mean that is how they wanted it to be offered.
Nihn'kas Neehn
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
February 26 2012 01:41 GMT
#3408
He's FFE on Dual Sight against leenock, some people will never learn ^^
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
February 26 2012 01:41 GMT
#3409
On February 26 2012 10:37 RJGooner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:35 Asha` wrote:
A tiny bit of Terran hope with Ganzi beating MC.

I have no idea how Demuslim's still winning, I'd presume viOlet will beat him but he appears to have learnt both the Huk-ray and the patented gimmicks so who knows.


I guess you're too butthurt because DeMusliM is outplaying his opponents?

Yea probably.


Yes, I, who has repeatedly bemoaned the number of Terrans who've already fallen, am certainly butthurt that a Terran is winning.

I'm just very surprised at the way his opponents keep suffering catastrophic failures in deciding matches with him is all. NesTea did it yesterday in their game 3 and now Grubby does it today too.
KroN
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany438 Posts
February 26 2012 01:41 GMT
#3410
On February 26 2012 10:39 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:38 KroN wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
[quote]

Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.


I think you missunderstand... they are not giving it away, people are taking it.

When all you have to do is open the stream, they are giving it away...


i understand your point, but then please technically explain how this is exactly MLGs fault and not for example twitchs fault (paying and vieweing is twitch).
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
February 26 2012 01:41 GMT
#3411
On February 26 2012 10:40 Loxley wrote:
[image loading]

omg leenock, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!
Jaegeru
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom676 Posts
February 26 2012 01:41 GMT
#3412
Wouldn't it be worth it for MLG to release their own video client for people that have paid - like something that GOMtv does?
MVP on winning his Fourth GSL - "Yeah I know the routine, take the flowers and cheque, I will kiss the trophy for the photo"
vndods
Profile Joined October 2011
United States3743 Posts
February 26 2012 01:41 GMT
#3413
On February 26 2012 10:40 dabom88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:38 Bagration wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:38 ydeer1993 wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:36 Poopi wrote:
Wow MKP delivered! Mvp is out, I can see him taking the tourney and I hope. I wanted Polt to win assembly and so did he, MKP do the same plz :D


ya i really hope MKP wins, such a nice guy and rlly deserving a win


But that would break the Kong-line. 2nd for him would be good.

Very widespread misconception. Kongs win special events, 2nd only in the main tournaments.

MLG is a big enough tournament to be considered a main event. But hey, even Yellow broke away from the Kong line eventually right?
BoxingKangaroo
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Japan955 Posts
February 26 2012 01:41 GMT
#3414
On February 26 2012 10:39 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:38 KroN wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
[quote]

Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.


I think you missunderstand... they are not giving it away, people are taking it.

When all you have to do is open the stream, they are giving it away...


Doesn't work for everyone. I've opened on twitch and MLG's website and I get the subscriber message on both.
Rannasha
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2398 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:43:03
February 26 2012 01:41 GMT
#3415
The Twitch subscription interface is very poorly secured. The combination of a very popular browser and a very popular addon for said browser makes it that users bypass the paywall without any conscious efforts.

It's definitely not opened up for everyone. I just started Chrome on my computer (watching with Firefox & PPV pass) and went to the MLG site and I properly get the login message.
Such flammable little insects!
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
February 26 2012 01:41 GMT
#3416
On February 26 2012 10:37 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
[quote]

Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?



So you're saying I should be happy that I paid for something that I could have watched for free, or that I should not care?


tbh you have every right to be pissed, MLG shouldn't let their customers feel bad for paying and allowing - even if inadvertently - people to watch it for free is doing this; also, it doesn't bode well for next time
Glam
Profile Joined September 2010
United States325 Posts
February 26 2012 01:41 GMT
#3417
Poll is fanboyism... Leenock going to win this handily I'm guessing.
JackDT
Profile Joined January 2012
724 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:43:04
February 26 2012 01:42 GMT
#3418
Leaving the streams open for 10 or 15 minutes out of every hour would make a great marketing strategy. Better than a free match in the beginning. But if it cuts off in the middle of big match...

(For the record, I just tried making a new twitch account, and the streams were not free. One of them played for about 30 seconds before popping the login prompt)
Hakanfrog
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden690 Posts
February 26 2012 01:42 GMT
#3419
On February 26 2012 10:39 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:38 KroN wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
[quote]

Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.


I think you missunderstand... they are not giving it away, people are taking it.

When all you have to do is open the stream, they are giving it away...


Agreed, I just opened the stream thinking I would get an hour or so free, when ti then continued to be free the rest of the night I simply held it open, because why not?
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
February 26 2012 01:42 GMT
#3420
Tasteless watching a probe run back and forth while a proxy hatch is 30% done in Naniwa's nat... lolol
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 550
UpATreeSC 116
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 935
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 90
Zeus 68
Trap 45
910 36
zelot 33
Sexy 24
Bale 19
JYJ 19
[ Show more ]
soO 19
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6767
420jenkins186
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1496
Fnx 816
edward61
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS157
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1632
Other Games
summit1g4040
Grubby3349
Beastyqt723
B2W.Neo669
byalli450
C9.Mang0160
KnowMe158
TKL 124
BRAT_OK 79
Chillindude20
Railgan16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
WardiTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur382
• WagamamaTV278
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 55m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 55m
Stellar Fest
17h 55m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.