• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10519 users

MLG Winter Arena Day 2 - Page 173

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 243 Next
Apparently some people are dumb enough to STILL be asking for it, so let's make things clear:

Do NOT ask for re-streams, and do NOT post re-streams.

Do not come here and muddle the thread by bitching about PPV.
ComplexConf
Profile Joined September 2011
Ireland161 Posts
February 26 2012 01:44 GMT
#3441
Oh god.. Leenock just gonna repeat roach ling all in all day and win Nani..
"Carrier has arrived" "GTFO OR DIE!"
Serotonin1
Profile Joined October 2011
United States225 Posts
February 26 2012 01:44 GMT
#3442
If Naniwa opened with an FFE that was slightly less greedy he'd come out way ahead in half of these games.
Swede
Profile Joined June 2010
New Zealand853 Posts
February 26 2012 01:44 GMT
#3443
On February 26 2012 10:40 MattyClutch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:38 Myles wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
[quote]

You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?

There's no exploit, unless you consider opening the stream like any other an exploit. I'm not even using adblock.


... I think it is very obvious MLG didn't intend for everyone to be able to view it for free. It was obviously an oversight. With a quick search I can find most any software, music, or video product I want for free. It originally came from the developer, that doesn't mean that is how they wanted it to be offered.


How are you still defending them? It doesn't matter that it was an oversight. If you pay for a product then you have every right to expect that oversights of this degree won't happen. It would be considerably better if an exploit was required on the viewers side, but there isn't.

Tell me, how hard could MLG have worked to prevent people from freely accessing the stream if people with no Adblock, no exploit - nothing at all - can open a regular browser and view the stream at no charge?
shabby
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway6402 Posts
February 26 2012 01:44 GMT
#3444
On February 26 2012 10:44 Glam wrote:
Naniwa so so fucked. How do you not start the god damn cannon floating to 600 minerals?


Wasnt it leenock floating 600? When artosis said it Naniwa had 150 and Leenock was closing in on 700.
Jaedong, Gumibear, Leenock, Byun
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:45:37
February 26 2012 01:45 GMT
#3445
On February 26 2012 10:40 Polox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:37 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
[quote]

You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?



So you're saying I should be happy that I paid for something that I could have watched for free, or that I should not care?


He's not saying that, stop crying seriously. You payed because you wanted to see the games and you are watching the games right now. Stop acting like a little baby.


ANd I could be watching them with an extra 20$ in my pocket no matter what analogy you guys want to come up with I am right.
Tayar
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1439 Posts
February 26 2012 01:45 GMT
#3446
naniwa should just assume the roach bust is coming and spam cannons
Gator
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States3432 Posts
February 26 2012 01:45 GMT
#3447
naniwa is so one dimensional
TSM
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
February 26 2012 01:45 GMT
#3448
Nani dead already TT Reacted to that very badly, supply blocked for a year, let a second hatch block him...bleh.
Whiteman103
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1070 Posts
February 26 2012 01:45 GMT
#3449
On February 26 2012 10:44 Glam wrote:
Naniwa so so fucked. How do you not start the god damn cannon floating to 600 minerals?


he wasnt leenock was
alpsi
Profile Joined April 2009
Finland437 Posts
February 26 2012 01:45 GMT
#3450
On February 26 2012 10:43 cablesc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:37 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:35 cablesc wrote:
I'm sure there's way, way more people that haven't been able to watch for free (the subscription screen always pops up for me after a minute), so why get mad at MLG because a minority stumbled onto some workarounds.

That's like getting mad at a movie studio because you bought a dvd while someone else downloaded a torrent.


No. You don't understand. None of these analogies are right. MLG is PROVIDING a stream on Twitch.tv which you can watch for free. It's like getting mad at a movie studio because you bought a DVD which was available for free on said studio's website without them telling you.


MLG is not providing a free stream. I've tried watching the MLG streams and I always get a subscribe message. So some people discovered workarounds but it's not like it's a wide open stream that everybody is getting for free.

i dont know man, ive watched it all night without any messages so it's free for me at least o.o
bLooD.
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany470 Posts
February 26 2012 01:45 GMT
#3451
nani will die to roach ling again
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 26 2012 01:46 GMT
#3452
On February 26 2012 10:44 poisui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:40 Graviton wrote:
Anyone else able to watch the streams for free directly from twitch?

I am now.

seriously, how many times are you going to say this. we get it. you get it for free. no need to remind us every hour.
Sc2Null
Profile Joined April 2011
United States3754 Posts
February 26 2012 01:46 GMT
#3453
I'm stealing that build.
The great Spaghetti vs Screwdriver debacle of June '12" - Porcelina
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:46:44
February 26 2012 01:46 GMT
#3454
What. The fuck. Was that game?

Proxy hatch is my jokes build for team games.
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
February 26 2012 01:46 GMT
#3455
Ah the Spore crawler change made the openings such a coinflip. More Zs should do that.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
February 26 2012 01:46 GMT
#3456
lol naniwa always dies to roach rush
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
theteam
Profile Joined January 2011
United States515 Posts
February 26 2012 01:46 GMT
#3457
lets go leenock
Kira__
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
February 26 2012 01:46 GMT
#3458
naniwas pvz opening is rly poor, he needs to change things up
The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
woob
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom1322 Posts
February 26 2012 01:46 GMT
#3459
pwnd
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ez
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
February 26 2012 01:46 GMT
#3460
cant believe leenocks again manages to stomp this
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft390
RuFF_SC2 225
Nina 98
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2151
sorry 22
910 21
Bale 20
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1119
taco 487
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox776
Other Games
summit1g8723
JimRising 671
Day[9].tv462
WinterStarcraft399
C9.Mang0236
Livibee161
Sick126
Maynarde122
ViBE94
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Day9tv462
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 37m
Stellar Fest
8h 37m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.