• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8971 users

MLG Winter Arena Day 2 - Page 169

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 243 Next
Apparently some people are dumb enough to STILL be asking for it, so let's make things clear:

Do NOT ask for re-streams, and do NOT post re-streams.

Do not come here and muddle the thread by bitching about PPV.
Tarotis
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Germany1931 Posts
February 26 2012 01:35 GMT
#3361
On February 26 2012 10:35 ch33psh33p wrote:
Top 12, 10 Koreans, Top 8, All koreans?

Assuming Naniwa loses.

No, HuK and Demuslim are left
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
February 26 2012 01:36 GMT
#3362
On February 26 2012 10:34 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:34 bLooD. wrote:
Cool demuslim vs. violet rematch


Not cool though... Extended series is still in effect I believe

i think its rematch from iem sao paulo
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
February 26 2012 01:36 GMT
#3363
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?
Nihn'kas Neehn
Glam
Profile Joined September 2010
United States325 Posts
February 26 2012 01:36 GMT
#3364
On February 26 2012 10:35 alpsi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:32 poisui wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.

This logic makes no sense.

Let's say you buy a copy of a videogame. However, some people pirated the game. Because the people who pirated are getting exactly what you paid for without having to pay, you should get a refund? That makes no sense.

ive watched stream 3 hours and no payment has been asked


I'm not mad at people not paying this time, but I'm sure as hell not paying next time if I can just get it for free.
Youtakenocandle
Profile Joined February 2012
543 Posts
February 26 2012 01:36 GMT
#3365
Western players disappointing again.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
February 26 2012 01:36 GMT
#3366
Wow MKP delivered! Mvp is out, I can see him taking the tourney and I hope. I wanted Polt to win assembly and so did he, MKP do the same plz :D
WriterMaru
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
February 26 2012 01:37 GMT
#3367
On February 26 2012 10:35 Flanq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:34 Sabu113 wrote:
Cmon now MC.... GANZI Losing to GANZI?
=.=

Ganzi, who beat MVP.

TvP is a different beast from TvT

That being said, MC looked so shaky. Like he didn't know what he was doing :[
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
Swede
Profile Joined June 2010
New Zealand853 Posts
February 26 2012 01:37 GMT
#3368
On February 26 2012 10:35 cablesc wrote:
I'm sure there's way, way more people that haven't been able to watch for free (the subscription screen always pops up for me after a minute), so why get mad at MLG because a minority stumbled onto some workarounds.

That's like getting mad at a movie studio because you bought a dvd while someone else downloaded a torrent.


No. You don't understand. None of these analogies are right. MLG is PROVIDING a stream on Twitch.tv which you can watch for free. It's like getting mad at a movie studio because you bought a DVD which was available for free on said studio's website without them telling you.
RJGooner
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2076 Posts
February 26 2012 01:37 GMT
#3369
On February 26 2012 10:35 Asha` wrote:
A tiny bit of Terran hope with Ganzi beating MC.

I have no idea how Demuslim's still winning, I'd presume viOlet will beat him but he appears to have learnt both the Huk-ray and the patented gimmicks so who knows.


I guess you're too butthurt because DeMusliM is outplaying his opponents?

Yea probably.
#1 Jaehoon Fan! 김재훈 화팅!
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:37:37
February 26 2012 01:37 GMT
#3370
On February 26 2012 10:34 Jaegeru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:33 Flanq wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 Jaegeru wrote:
Why isn't grubby GG'ing this is just turning into a game of find the pylon and assimilator.

In Grubby's situation I'd do the same.


Hardly very professional though coming from somebody as reputable as him even though he has 0% chance of winning.


Grubby is really not trying to troll or bm with such things, as long as he has stalkers with which he can kite he will try everything to win, even if the chances are only at 0.1%. Grubby never gives up never surrenders, I and I think most his fans who know his stream or his play since wc3 days respect and like that about him
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:38:02
February 26 2012 01:37 GMT
#3371
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
[quote]

They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?



So you're saying I should be happy that I paid for something that I could have watched for free, or that I should not care?
phailed
Profile Joined August 2010
United States8 Posts
February 26 2012 01:37 GMT
#3372
Im watching the streams free, cuz its glitched
banerangs
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
February 26 2012 01:37 GMT
#3373
Wait how did Ganzi win the second game? The Emperor shall be pleased
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
ydeer1993
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom569 Posts
February 26 2012 01:38 GMT
#3374
On February 26 2012 10:36 Poopi wrote:
Wow MKP delivered! Mvp is out, I can see him taking the tourney and I hope. I wanted Polt to win assembly and so did he, MKP do the same plz :D


ya i really hope MKP wins, such a nice guy and rlly deserving a win
**MMA** - MVP - Seed !
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
February 26 2012 01:38 GMT
#3375
Anyone know why Flo is in the Dr. Pepper room? I mean, did she come with one of the players or MLG invited her directly?
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
ShAdZ_ZX
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia635 Posts
February 26 2012 01:38 GMT
#3376
On February 26 2012 10:36 Poopi wrote:
Wow MKP delivered! Mvp is out, I can see him taking the tourney and I hope. I wanted Polt to win assembly and so did he, MKP do the same plz :D


I support this! All of his boggie are out so best chance for MKP! That said, Parting has wicked PvT. Gogo MKP!! :D
Flanq
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom2694 Posts
February 26 2012 01:38 GMT
#3377
HuK could beat Oz and Parting, it is PvP after all, and HuK has excellent PvT and has beaten MKP before, so it's possible HuK gets to the championship match.
vOkk
Profile Joined June 2010
Belgium576 Posts
February 26 2012 01:38 GMT
#3378
On February 26 2012 10:37 Swede wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:35 cablesc wrote:
I'm sure there's way, way more people that haven't been able to watch for free (the subscription screen always pops up for me after a minute), so why get mad at MLG because a minority stumbled onto some workarounds.

That's like getting mad at a movie studio because you bought a dvd while someone else downloaded a torrent.


No. You don't understand. None of these analogies are right. MLG is PROVIDING a stream on Twitch.tv which you can watch for free. It's like getting mad at a movie studio because you bought a DVD which was available for free on said studio's website without them telling you.


The stream on the mlg website is the twitch one with MLG interface..
ballie7
Profile Joined October 2011
8 Posts
February 26 2012 01:38 GMT
#3379
Grubby just fell apart the last two games. He seem to never have gathered himself for the last game. Really erratic and indecisive as well as bad decisions. I feel bad for him, that was far from his best.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 26 2012 01:38 GMT
#3380
On February 26 2012 10:37 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
[quote]

Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?



So you're saying I should be happy that I paid for something that I could have watched for free, or that I should not care?

i would be happy if you just keep your suffering silent. i paid as well.
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 65
Nina 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2355
Shinee 64
NotJumperer 15
Noble 10
Icarus 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1440
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
JimRising 673
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft566
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0357
PiGStarcraft259
ArmadaUGS51
RuFF_SC220
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Lourlo1307
• Rush1053
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 28m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.