• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:40
CEST 15:40
KST 22:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8225 users

MLG Winter Arena Day 2 - Page 170

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 243 Next
Apparently some people are dumb enough to STILL be asking for it, so let's make things clear:

Do NOT ask for re-streams, and do NOT post re-streams.

Do not come here and muddle the thread by bitching about PPV.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
February 26 2012 01:38 GMT
#3381
On February 26 2012 10:38 ydeer1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:36 Poopi wrote:
Wow MKP delivered! Mvp is out, I can see him taking the tourney and I hope. I wanted Polt to win assembly and so did he, MKP do the same plz :D


ya i really hope MKP wins, such a nice guy and rlly deserving a win


But that would break the Kong-line. 2nd for him would be good.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Myles
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5162 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:39:14
February 26 2012 01:38 GMT
#3382
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
[quote]

They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?

There's no exploit, unless you consider opening the stream like any other an exploit. I'm not even using adblock.
Moderator
KroN
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany438 Posts
February 26 2012 01:38 GMT
#3383
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.


I think you missunderstand... they are not giving it away, people are taking it.
Macabre
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1262 Posts
February 26 2012 01:38 GMT
#3384
Rob Simpson the master interrupter.
Those who know how to think need no teachers. Tasteless - I think I'll take my shirt off and let my muscles do the casting
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
February 26 2012 01:38 GMT
#3385
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.

No one is stealing anything here. They are opeing the MLG stream and getting it for free. The analogy would be that they are handing out free cars, not someone stealing them...
Banelings are too cute to blow up
sereniity
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Sweden1159 Posts
February 26 2012 01:39 GMT
#3386
Naniwa puts jacket on, gg...
"I am Day9, Holy shit!"
vndods
Profile Joined October 2011
United States3743 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:39:29
February 26 2012 01:39 GMT
#3387
On February 26 2012 10:38 ydeer1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:36 Poopi wrote:
Wow MKP delivered! Mvp is out, I can see him taking the tourney and I hope. I wanted Polt to win assembly and so did he, MKP do the same plz :D


ya i really hope MKP wins, such a nice guy and rlly deserving a win

BIO BROTHERS FIGHTING.
woobsauce
Profile Joined August 2011
United States491 Posts
February 26 2012 01:39 GMT
#3388
On February 26 2012 10:37 Bagration wrote:
Wait how did Ganzi win the second game? The Emperor shall be pleased


GanZi played an excellent game. Completely messed with MC's head by swapping strats after an early gas scout (by MC).
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
February 26 2012 01:39 GMT
#3389
naniwa the baller jacket mode on!

lets go naniiiiiiiii
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
February 26 2012 01:39 GMT
#3390
On February 26 2012 10:37 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
[quote]

Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?



So you're saying I should be happy that I paid for something that I could have watched for free, or that I should not care?


MLG provided a product for a price you found acceptable. You payed MLG. MLG provided the product and you are mad at them? Explain.

If anything you should be mad at the people who thought it 'was not worth it' and then spent their time watching it anyway. Are you mad at Blizzard because some people pirated SC2?
Nihn'kas Neehn
Sc2Null
Profile Joined April 2011
United States3754 Posts
February 26 2012 01:39 GMT
#3391
drg beating ret in under 10 secs x.x
The great Spaghetti vs Screwdriver debacle of June '12" - Porcelina
darkest44
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1009 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:40:19
February 26 2012 01:39 GMT
#3392
Huk got pretty lucky dodging koreans this far, and then getting a PvP when he finally hits one which is quite winnable.
Juvant
Profile Joined April 2011
United States723 Posts
February 26 2012 01:39 GMT
#3393
Look at Nani's giant rabbit ears :O
Cayn
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany173 Posts
February 26 2012 01:39 GMT
#3394
directly after asus rog final the mlg stream was free all time seems intentional bad for the paying customers good for the rest of the community :p
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
February 26 2012 01:39 GMT
#3395
On February 26 2012 10:38 KroN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
[quote]

They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.


I think you missunderstand... they are not giving it away, people are taking it.

When all you have to do is open the stream, they are giving it away...
Banelings are too cute to blow up
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
February 26 2012 01:40 GMT
#3396
On February 26 2012 10:38 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.

No one is stealing anything here. They are opeing the MLG stream and getting it for free. The analogy would be that they are handing out free cars, not someone stealing them...


It's more like they are leaving the cars unlocked with the keys in them.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
February 26 2012 01:40 GMT
#3397
On February 26 2012 10:37 RJGooner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:35 Asha` wrote:
A tiny bit of Terran hope with Ganzi beating MC.

I have no idea how Demuslim's still winning, I'd presume viOlet will beat him but he appears to have learnt both the Huk-ray and the patented gimmicks so who knows.


I guess you're too butthurt because DeMusliM is outplaying his opponents?

Yea probably.

It bugs me how Demu is so in and out of practice all the time. If he actually went to Korea and sat down with this game for a very long period of time (a few months) he would be so good. But he continually does about a month of practice has something go wrong and then is out for a month. And then still posts good results T.T
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Project Psycho
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom329 Posts
February 26 2012 01:40 GMT
#3398
WTF?????? ive been checking the results all night wishing i could see the games and it turns out you can watch it all free anyway???? god dammit.
nokz88
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil1253 Posts
February 26 2012 01:40 GMT
#3399
On February 26 2012 10:34 Sabu113 wrote:
Cmon now MC.... GANZI Losing to GANZI?
=.=

yes, MC losing to Ganzi, so what?

You say it like he's some scrub... he's one of the Slayers, of the Emperor's breed. Legit Code S level Terran. You think your foreign Terran stars like Thorzain and Demuslim are more skilled than this Korean nobody huh?
in a state of trance
Swede
Profile Joined June 2010
New Zealand853 Posts
February 26 2012 01:40 GMT
#3400
On February 26 2012 10:38 vOkk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:37 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:35 cablesc wrote:
I'm sure there's way, way more people that haven't been able to watch for free (the subscription screen always pops up for me after a minute), so why get mad at MLG because a minority stumbled onto some workarounds.

That's like getting mad at a movie studio because you bought a dvd while someone else downloaded a torrent.


No. You don't understand. None of these analogies are right. MLG is PROVIDING a stream on Twitch.tv which you can watch for free. It's like getting mad at a movie studio because you bought a DVD which was available for free on said studio's website without them telling you.


The stream on the mlg website is the twitch one with MLG interface..


What's your point? MLG shouldn't allow access to the twitch stream without paying. Why am I watching the games for free when I made no effort to exploit them at all? I just went to their official twitch stream and BAM I'm seeing what you're seeing free of charge.

I could understand people not seeing this as an issue if it was just some random exploit or restream. But it's not.
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4541
Jaedong 2553
Leta 2252
Soulkey 1942
EffOrt 1019
Soma 607
Horang2 402
Mini 400
Rush 366
BeSt 319
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
Light 271
Larva 182
Pusan 181
ggaemo 164
Snow 160
Barracks 131
Killer 131
Zeus 126
firebathero 88
hero 84
JYJ 68
Sea.KH 58
Mong 56
Sharp 37
ToSsGirL 37
Aegong 30
Shinee 30
sorry 28
Bale 27
Sexy 21
zelot 12
Sacsri 11
Rock 9
Shine 8
Icarus 7
JulyZerg 7
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6347
qojqva1069
Dendi858
XaKoH 492
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4091
Khaldor7
Other Games
gofns41394
singsing1660
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo818
byalli546
Lowko368
Livibee194
DeMusliM172
mouzStarbuck145
Liquid`VortiX122
OGKoka 95
ArmadaUGS88
Chillindude10
Railgan4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV511
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream205
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• Adnapsc2 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV354
League of Legends
• Jankos1681
• Nemesis1557
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 20m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.