• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8719 users

MLG Winter Arena Day 2 - Page 165

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 243 Next
Apparently some people are dumb enough to STILL be asking for it, so let's make things clear:

Do NOT ask for re-streams, and do NOT post re-streams.

Do not come here and muddle the thread by bitching about PPV.
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3281
grubby is base trading? he's getting dts, this is actually pretty cool to see if it works.......nvm it's a teamplar archives? I don't understand this play at all... but if it works he'll be a hero.

should be funny basetrade though
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
Zath.erin
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada429 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3282
Feel bad for grubby, he got majorly unlucky having warped in zealots right as the banshee came in and his stalkers were on the map. Then he just choked and let it get 10 kills.
I put my pants on just like the rest of you - one leg at a time. Except once my pants are on, i make gold records!
Gorlin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2753 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3283
What is Grubby doing...
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3284
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


Then send them an email or use their forums, most of us could care less how you feel.
Brood War forever!
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3285
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


When you pay to watch a movie and I sneak in the theater, do you flip out as well? What a little bitch.
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
SnipedSoul
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2158 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:31:14
February 26 2012 01:31 GMT
#3286
Parting's PvT winrate is 81% O_O
ShAdZ_ZX
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia635 Posts
February 26 2012 01:31 GMT
#3287
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


Didn't you just say to paid to support? Wut?
Luk_e
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany550 Posts
February 26 2012 01:31 GMT
#3288
well, that was another disgusting display of tvp
Kira__
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
February 26 2012 01:31 GMT
#3289
wowow slow down whoever is commentating grubby demuslim
The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:32:07
February 26 2012 01:31 GMT
#3290
Wow, this game was so bad -____-

really can't believe some of the play that's still happening at this stage of the tournament.
Mouzone
Profile Joined April 2011
3937 Posts
February 26 2012 01:31 GMT
#3291
Grubby playing oddly awful those last 2 games... dunno what happened.
krirby
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands106 Posts
February 26 2012 01:31 GMT
#3292
grubby
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
February 26 2012 01:31 GMT
#3293
On February 26 2012 10:30 c0rn1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:

I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


It's a bit controversial what you just wrote there, isn't it?
You pay to support and then you're pissed because others can see it? The support is between you and MLG so you should be fine and fully ignore if others can see it since you accomplished what you set out for ... support MLG ...
I'm confused now ...



Fine I'll edit. I was hoping to support MLG, but its quite obvious they don't need it if the are allowing people to watch for nothing.
inza
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden46 Posts
February 26 2012 01:31 GMT
#3294
On February 26 2012 10:28 hysterial wrote:
My friend has been getting MLG free this entire time... Wow I feel cheated .


My conclusion is Adblock Plus for FF will give you free stream (my friend got this) for some time while Adblock Plus for Chrome will give you unlimited stream (I do this).
Glam
Profile Joined September 2010
United States325 Posts
February 26 2012 01:31 GMT
#3295
On February 26 2012 10:29 Tarotis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:28 iamthedave wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 dAPhREAk wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 iamthedave wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 Glam wrote:
I'm getting really tired of rooting for foreigners to win a tournament just to get repeatedly disappointed. Time to face reality.


Naniwa's not out yet!

plenty of foreigners are still in. he is just being melodramatic.


Well looking at the results I see only Naniwa and Huk and either Grubby or Demuslim. Not sure I'd quite call that 'plenty' but it's certainly better than one. And Huk did win MLG once.

He won MLG twice


Once since the koreans started entering. He didn't have to face many either, for either tournament
bouhko
Profile Joined January 2012
193 Posts
February 26 2012 01:31 GMT
#3296
Grubby... wtf
u sixpoll ?
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#3297
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.

dont worry dude. im hoping that mlg will be able to fix it tonight, and then none of them will be able to watch the finals tomorrow. im an optimist though. likely, they wont do shit tonight. lol
JoelB
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany311 Posts
February 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#3298
On February 26 2012 10:11 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:09 TheBigBear wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:05 Drazerk wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


We get it you have free streams.

Still a great event


So you don't care that MLG just stole your money?

i dont think you understand the meaning of the word "stole."


Seriously ... what the fuck is wrong with these guys ... i keep shaking my head because of this comments ... MLG stole MY MONEY? How about YOU steal a product THEY provide, that costs and you try to get it for free ... it's theft what you are doing not what MLG is doing. I hate this internet mentality of people who think that everything shall be for free ... IT IS NOT. Pls get out of your room from time to time and check how the world works. For me YOU are nothing but a cockroach, a parasite of society. There you go ... warn me for this, ban me for it, but it's just true!

User was temp banned for this post.
Gator
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States3432 Posts
February 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#3299
demuslim is surprisingly willing to cheese in deciding games
TSM
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
February 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#3300
Why High templar in a base race? DT's would be the more annoying option.
Someone call down the Thunder?
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 294
JuggernautJason92
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 576
White-Ra 182
firebathero 75
910 45
Trap 23
NaDa 10
Counter-Strike
Fnx 760
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9712
crisheroes1761
Liquid`Hasu1688
Trikslyr77
Other Games
summit1g5761
Liquid`RaSZi5420
Beastyqt801
shahzam452
B2W.Neo292
KnowMe142
Pyrionflax139
ArmadaUGS127
ZombieGrub96
IndyStarCraft 88
UpATreeSC58
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream423
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV385
League of Legends
• TFBlade1118
Other Games
• imaqtpie814
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.