• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8719 users

MLG Winter Arena Day 2 - Page 164

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 243 Next
Apparently some people are dumb enough to STILL be asking for it, so let's make things clear:

Do NOT ask for re-streams, and do NOT post re-streams.

Do not come here and muddle the thread by bitching about PPV.
hysterial
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2044 Posts
February 26 2012 01:28 GMT
#3261
My friend has been getting MLG free this entire time... Wow I feel cheated .
poisui
Profile Joined July 2011
1088 Posts
February 26 2012 01:28 GMT
#3262
On February 26 2012 10:27 mememolly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?


some people define their happiness by other people's unhappiness

LAWL. I know, right. Those people make no sense.
iamthedave
Profile Joined February 2011
England2814 Posts
February 26 2012 01:28 GMT
#3263
On February 26 2012 10:26 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 iamthedave wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 Glam wrote:
I'm getting really tired of rooting for foreigners to win a tournament just to get repeatedly disappointed. Time to face reality.


Naniwa's not out yet!

plenty of foreigners are still in. he is just being melodramatic.


Well looking at the results I see only Naniwa and Huk and either Grubby or Demuslim. Not sure I'd quite call that 'plenty' but it's certainly better than one. And Huk did win MLG once.
I'm not bad at Starcraft; I just think winning's rude.
Flanq
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom2694 Posts
February 26 2012 01:29 GMT
#3264
HUSKY SHOUTING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
February 26 2012 01:29 GMT
#3265
BW on the Dr. Pepper stream.
Someone call down the Thunder?
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
February 26 2012 01:29 GMT
#3266
Grubby why are you getting a forge...you saw the tech lab wasn't researching =( and I really disagree with DeMu's tourney life hanging on the line

nvm, naama train coming, he has this shit
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
Tarotis
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Germany1931 Posts
February 26 2012 01:29 GMT
#3267
On February 26 2012 10:28 iamthedave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 dAPhREAk wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 iamthedave wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 Glam wrote:
I'm getting really tired of rooting for foreigners to win a tournament just to get repeatedly disappointed. Time to face reality.


Naniwa's not out yet!

plenty of foreigners are still in. he is just being melodramatic.


Well looking at the results I see only Naniwa and Huk and either Grubby or Demuslim. Not sure I'd quite call that 'plenty' but it's certainly better than one. And Huk did win MLG once.

He won MLG twice
ShAdZ_ZX
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia635 Posts
February 26 2012 01:29 GMT
#3268
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.



If you really "paid to help support", then it shouldn't matter what else happen. You paid to help support, and you have helped support.
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
February 26 2012 01:29 GMT
#3269
I need to go to bed. I've got a history on the Munich Agreement to write tomorrow T_T
poisui
Profile Joined July 2011
1088 Posts
February 26 2012 01:29 GMT
#3270
On February 26 2012 10:29 ShAdZ_ZX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.



If you really "paid to help support", then it shouldn't matter what else happen. You paid to help support, and you have helped support.

This.
Swede
Profile Joined June 2010
New Zealand853 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3271
On February 26 2012 10:27 mememolly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?


some people define their happiness by other people's unhappiness


No. It's because he didn't actually get anything for his money. You pay money to get something you wouldn't otherwise get.
Glam
Profile Joined September 2010
United States325 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3272
Grubby... this might be the worst handling of a 1/1/1 I've ever seen.
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3273
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.
Serotonin1
Profile Joined October 2011
United States225 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3274
What a shitty way for Grubby to lose.
c0rn1
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany146 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3275
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:

I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


It's a bit controversial what you just wrote there, isn't it?
You pay to support and then you're pissed because others can see it? The support is between you and MLG so you should be fine and fully ignore if others can see it since you accomplished what you set out for ... support MLG ...
I'm confused now ...
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. " (Albert Einstein)
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:30:40
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3276
On February 26 2012 10:26 ceaRshaf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:25 ZenithM wrote:
Would be sick if Naniwa won against Nestea, Leenock and DRG back to back.
You can then safely assume that you have a decent PvZ :D


Someone will still mention another zerg and will try to make your argument invalid.


Haha Artosis just confirmed what I said.
But yeah you're right. IdrA and Destiny will probably be mentioned.
mango_destroyer
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3914 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3277
everytime i watch demuslim i see all the scvs pulled lol
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3278
On February 26 2012 10:28 iamthedave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 dAPhREAk wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 iamthedave wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 Glam wrote:
I'm getting really tired of rooting for foreigners to win a tournament just to get repeatedly disappointed. Time to face reality.


Naniwa's not out yet!

plenty of foreigners are still in. he is just being melodramatic.


Well looking at the results I see only Naniwa and Huk and either Grubby or Demuslim. Not sure I'd quite call that 'plenty' but it's certainly better than one. And Huk did win MLG once.

so, the best foreign tosses are still in the mlg (both of which have won big tournies), and you have already given up?
Tayar
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1439 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3279
mc showing imba phoenix v terran play, love it.
hysterial
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2044 Posts
February 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#3280
Grubby, what the fuck are you doing.... This is some plat league play.
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 294
JuggernautJason92
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 576
White-Ra 182
firebathero 75
910 45
Trap 23
NaDa 10
Counter-Strike
Fnx 760
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9712
crisheroes1761
Liquid`Hasu1688
Trikslyr77
Other Games
summit1g5761
Liquid`RaSZi5420
Beastyqt801
shahzam452
B2W.Neo292
KnowMe142
Pyrionflax139
ArmadaUGS127
ZombieGrub96
IndyStarCraft 88
UpATreeSC58
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream423
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV385
League of Legends
• TFBlade1118
Other Games
• imaqtpie814
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.