• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:19
CEST 23:19
KST 06:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7398 users

MLG Winter Arena Day 2 - Page 166

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 243 Next
Apparently some people are dumb enough to STILL be asking for it, so let's make things clear:

Do NOT ask for re-streams, and do NOT post re-streams.

Do not come here and muddle the thread by bitching about PPV.
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
February 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#3301
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.
Nihn'kas Neehn
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
February 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#3302
Are these the last games of the day?
Chenz
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden1197 Posts
February 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#3303
On February 26 2012 10:30 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:28 iamthedave wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 dAPhREAk wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 iamthedave wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 Glam wrote:
I'm getting really tired of rooting for foreigners to win a tournament just to get repeatedly disappointed. Time to face reality.


Naniwa's not out yet!

plenty of foreigners are still in. he is just being melodramatic.


Well looking at the results I see only Naniwa and Huk and either Grubby or Demuslim. Not sure I'd quite call that 'plenty' but it's certainly better than one. And Huk did win MLG once.

so, the best foreign tosses are still in the mlg (both of which have won big tournies), and you have already given up?

Huk winning isn't unreasonable at all, but Naniwa has a really hard path in front of him. GSL finalist after GSL finalist after GSL finalist after GSL finalist(maybe, depends on parting vs MKP).
sjperera
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada349 Posts
February 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#3304
How' MC v Ganzi game 2 going? I'm going for a BarCraft tomorrow... hope MC' still alive in this tourney... otherwise, GO PARTING!
Stormbringer!!!
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
February 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#3305
DeMusliM advances with a 1/1/1 on TDA 2-1 over grubby. You cannot base race terran, you just can't.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
poisui
Profile Joined July 2011
1088 Posts
February 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#3306
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.

This logic makes no sense.

Let's say you buy a copy of a videogame. However, some people pirated the game. Because the people who pirated are getting exactly what you paid for without having to pay, you should get a refund? That makes no sense.
Jaegeru
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom676 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:33:07
February 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#3307
Why isn't grubby GG'ing this is just turning into a game of find the pylon and assimilator.
MVP on winning his Fourth GSL - "Yeah I know the routine, take the flowers and cheque, I will kiss the trophy for the photo"
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
February 26 2012 01:32 GMT
#3308
MC... what the hell....
Project Psycho
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom329 Posts
February 26 2012 01:33 GMT
#3309
damn, i must admit i am missing a lot of my dream match ups, you guys are really getting your $20 worth.
Swede
Profile Joined June 2010
New Zealand853 Posts
February 26 2012 01:33 GMT
#3310
On February 26 2012 10:30 zefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


When you pay to watch a movie and I sneak in the theater, do you flip out as well? What a little bitch.


Your analogy sucks. This is equivalent to me paying to watch a movie while the cinema has a second door which, if you use, gives you free access to the same movie.
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
February 26 2012 01:33 GMT
#3311
Noooo grubby.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
ODKStevez
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland1225 Posts
February 26 2012 01:33 GMT
#3312
I love Rob Simpson, ever since the Battle Reports back in Alpha, he has always been entertaining, good to see him active in the scene.
Luppa <3
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
February 26 2012 01:33 GMT
#3313
On February 26 2012 10:32 RaiKageRyu wrote:
Why High templar in a base race? DT's would be the more annoying option.

Better question would be, why the heck didn't he make those gateways into warp gate and warp in the ht? :/
Kala23
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany230 Posts
February 26 2012 01:33 GMT
#3314
On February 26 2012 10:32 RaiKageRyu wrote:
Why High templar in a base race? DT's would be the more annoying option.


storm research was hilarious

must have been some kind of brain fart by Grubby
krirby
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands106 Posts
February 26 2012 01:33 GMT
#3315
rofl grubby stalling the game
Flanq
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom2694 Posts
February 26 2012 01:33 GMT
#3316
On February 26 2012 10:32 Jaegeru wrote:
Why isn't grubby GG'ing this is just turning into a game of find the pylon and assimilator.

In Grubby's situation I'd do the same.
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
February 26 2012 01:33 GMT
#3317
why is grubby having terrible GG timing. LOL
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
bLooD.
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany470 Posts
February 26 2012 01:34 GMT
#3318
Cool demuslim vs. violet rematch
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
February 26 2012 01:34 GMT
#3319
Ooooh.... the supplies are under the wrong names for some reason. Didn't realize that. Poor Grubby
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
February 26 2012 01:34 GMT
#3320
Cmon now MC.... GANZI Losing to GANZI?
=.=
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 191
JuggernautJason129
Nina 93
SpeCial 4
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 167
firebathero 79
910 40
NaDa 30
Counter-Strike
Fnx 814
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0177
PPMD10
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9847
crisheroes1776
Liquid`Hasu1708
Trikslyr70
Other Games
summit1g7011
Liquid`RaSZi5677
Beastyqt824
shahzam497
B2W.Neo221
ToD190
Pyrionflax175
KnowMe127
ZombieGrub85
ArmadaUGS80
IndyStarCraft 66
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream353
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Eskiya23 17
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV485
League of Legends
• TFBlade1264
Other Games
• imaqtpie1155
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 41m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.