• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:32
CEST 21:32
KST 04:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7599 users

MLG Winter Arena Day 2 - Page 163

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 243 Next
Apparently some people are dumb enough to STILL be asking for it, so let's make things clear:

Do NOT ask for re-streams, and do NOT post re-streams.

Do not come here and muddle the thread by bitching about PPV.
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:32:39
February 26 2012 01:26 GMT
#3241
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
February 26 2012 01:26 GMT
#3242
What the heck was demu doing, putting that fact in the front when he's not taking an addon from the rax and rather making a tech lab for the port? :/
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 26 2012 01:26 GMT
#3243
On February 26 2012 10:26 iamthedave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:24 Glam wrote:
I'm getting really tired of rooting for foreigners to win a tournament just to get repeatedly disappointed. Time to face reality.


Naniwa's not out yet!

plenty of foreigners are still in. he is just being melodramatic.
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
February 26 2012 01:26 GMT
#3244
On February 26 2012 10:25 ZenithM wrote:
Would be sick if Naniwa won against Nestea, Leenock and DRG back to back.
You can then safely assume that you have a decent PvZ :D


Someone will still mention another zerg and will try to make your argument invalid.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
February 26 2012 01:26 GMT
#3245
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?
Nihn'kas Neehn
poisui
Profile Joined July 2011
1088 Posts
February 26 2012 01:26 GMT
#3246
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


Or just refresh.
ZeaL.
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5955 Posts
February 26 2012 01:27 GMT
#3247
That was.. not good play from ret. He needs to work on his zvz a lot more. No reason to expand when you're already ahead in drone count and you should know your opponent will have speed much earlier. Walking out with slowlings and expanding is the exact opposite of what you should be doing.
PureBalls
Profile Joined January 2012
Austria383 Posts
February 26 2012 01:27 GMT
#3248
On February 26 2012 10:24 Tayar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:24 PureBalls wrote:
I'm so disgusted by this Marine, Tank, Banshee composition. Watching protoss lose to this crap makes me wanna puke. Cant wait for HotS and the replicant.

plenty of players have shown that it can be held, MC just played poorly.

I wasnt saying that its imbalanced, just that I hate these games. I'm hoping that the the mere existence of the replicant will deter such boring play.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 26 2012 01:27 GMT
#3249
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.

lol. do you feel the same way about pirate bay?
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
February 26 2012 01:27 GMT
#3250
Demuslim marine/tank/banshee all in'ing cross position tal'darim vs nexus first...
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
February 26 2012 01:27 GMT
#3251
Is the Final bracket being played tomorrow?
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
February 26 2012 01:27 GMT
#3252
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?


some people define their happiness by other people's unhappiness
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
February 26 2012 01:27 GMT
#3253
Stream 3 is randomly lagging out for me again
Nihn'kas Neehn
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
February 26 2012 01:27 GMT
#3254
On February 26 2012 10:24 ladyumbra wrote:
I am happy Nani won the battle of cheese ( quite entertaining series really) but still sad for Nestea. People forget Nestea wrecked Oz, killer, alive, ganzi, and parting ( twice) to win the korean qualifier for this. He's not doing well lately but he's still always a serious threat.

And yes late post is late becuase I got distracted.


I agree, if it was anyone else people would be flipping out
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Krallman
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden713 Posts
February 26 2012 01:27 GMT
#3255
Wow Naniwa was pretty fat at Dallas, also you gotta miss Day9s roars :D
Im better than Stefan
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
February 26 2012 01:28 GMT
#3256
On February 26 2012 10:27 Asha` wrote:
Demuslim marine/tank/banshee all in'ing cross position tal'darim vs nexus first...


got scouted too..
hugman
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden4644 Posts
February 26 2012 01:28 GMT
#3257
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:24 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:17 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:13 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:08 Kaitlin wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:04 TheBigBear wrote:
So are the people that paid $20 pissed off that MLG is showing most of the games for free? I've been watching streams A1, A2, and A3 for about 3 hours now, only getting the subscriber message twice. All I had to do was switch streams and it went away.

Does MLG know this is happening or did I just blow it for all the freeloaders?


They probably feel the same way as you do when you pay for sex that others get for free.


Not pissed, since i think it's a good thing that people get to watch it. But I do feel a little scammed when MLG-Kyle comes into the TL thread and tells everyone that they can watch for free if they do private browsing/disable cookies. I hope there will be a statement from MLG afterwards, but all in all it's not a big deal for me.


You can watch it for free without doing any of that. The streams are all up on Twitch as far as I can tell - no tricks required. You might not be mad, but MLG really needs to sort it out.


It's a bit annoying. If almost the entire tournament is show for free because twitch/screwed up I feel a bit cheated.



I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I doubt many people are watching for free on twitch
If they were there wouldn't be a need for all this restream spam
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
February 26 2012 01:28 GMT
#3258
On February 26 2012 10:27 ZeaL. wrote:
That was.. not good play from ret. He needs to work on his zvz a lot more. No reason to expand when you're already ahead in drone count and you should know your opponent will have speed much earlier. Walking out with slowlings and expanding is the exact opposite of what you should be doing.

Would've maybe been good to send 1 zling to check what's up. I mean DRG *could've* been taking risks, since ret held that 10 pool pretty easily, but was pretty crazy to put everything on the line like that.
Hawke5811
Profile Joined July 2011
United States183 Posts
February 26 2012 01:28 GMT
#3259
awesome, they prepared a player close up/focus video and are airing pre-match :D nani vs leenock
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
February 26 2012 01:28 GMT
#3260
On February 26 2012 10:26 ceaRshaf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:25 ZenithM wrote:
Would be sick if Naniwa won against Nestea, Leenock and DRG back to back.
You can then safely assume that you have a decent PvZ :D


Someone will still mention another zerg and will try to make your argument invalid.


He has to beat lucky first rofl
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM1030
TaKeTV 338
TKL 330
IndyStarCraft 201
BRAT_OK 103
ZombieGrub74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1030
TKL 330
IndyStarCraft 201
MaxPax 193
BRAT_OK 103
ZombieGrub74
JuggernautJason43
Nathanias 30
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 674
ggaemo 156
White-Ra 134
firebathero 78
Barracks 62
910 51
Shine 28
Killer 27
Trap 25
yabsab 7
Counter-Strike
Fnx 804
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0166
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8876
crisheroes1702
Liquid`Hasu1553
Trikslyr66
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4652
summit1g3853
singsing1613
Beastyqt835
shahzam440
B2W.Neo349
ArmadaUGS137
KnowMe132
UpATreeSC84
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream424
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 187
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade879
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
• imaqtpie136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.