• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8568 users

[NASTL] EG vs REIGN - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
February 16 2012 16:09 GMT
#61
On February 17 2012 00:22 ragnorr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 15:06 Bagration wrote:
On February 16 2012 14:59 Farone wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:28 ravenKRaz wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:13 1Eris1 wrote:
On February 16 2012 10:47 Dzerzhinsky wrote:
Demuslim vs Kiwi, a lot of Protoss seem to like Shattered, and I think Demuslim's TvP is a little shakey, so I'll give it to Kiwi.
Idra vs Axslav, the instinct is to say Idra, but on a map that Protoss does well on, with Idra's predictability (and determination to just go Roach/Hydra every game), and with Axslav knowing him as well as anyone, I'll give it to Axslav.
JYP vs Artist, both have around the same winrate in the match-up, but I'd consider JYP the more accomplished player and Protoss seems to be doing well on the map, so I'll give it to JYP.
Puma vs Inori, so... a TvP... Puma?

Ace Match: There's a good chance of it being a ZvP or a PvP, with Idra being awful ZvP and Inori being amazing PvP, so Reign wins 3-2.

There, I've called it. You can all stop speculating.



Why the hell would EG play IdrA in their ace match? Otherwise I agree.

because he's good?
EG wins 3-1 imo


when is the last time he won any match?


Idra has terrible mental strength and is currently slumping, but you cannot deny that his mechanics and gameplay fundamentals are solid. He did not win IEM China or ASUS ROG by luck.

Gameplay fundamentals are solid? He does the same thing all the time and gets blind countered for it. He has good mechanics but it only takes you so far these days.

Reign 3-1

He has recently upped his arsenal of ownage though, and with his ZvP improving so much, I tihnk he can take it. If he bothers to give a shit about it, that is. Hopefully, he's too proud to throw games against foreigners like Axslav
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
NipponBanzai
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada518 Posts
February 16 2012 16:14 GMT
#62
On February 17 2012 01:09 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 00:22 ragnorr wrote:
On February 16 2012 15:06 Bagration wrote:
On February 16 2012 14:59 Farone wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:28 ravenKRaz wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:13 1Eris1 wrote:
On February 16 2012 10:47 Dzerzhinsky wrote:
Demuslim vs Kiwi, a lot of Protoss seem to like Shattered, and I think Demuslim's TvP is a little shakey, so I'll give it to Kiwi.
Idra vs Axslav, the instinct is to say Idra, but on a map that Protoss does well on, with Idra's predictability (and determination to just go Roach/Hydra every game), and with Axslav knowing him as well as anyone, I'll give it to Axslav.
JYP vs Artist, both have around the same winrate in the match-up, but I'd consider JYP the more accomplished player and Protoss seems to be doing well on the map, so I'll give it to JYP.
Puma vs Inori, so... a TvP... Puma?

Ace Match: There's a good chance of it being a ZvP or a PvP, with Idra being awful ZvP and Inori being amazing PvP, so Reign wins 3-2.

There, I've called it. You can all stop speculating.



Why the hell would EG play IdrA in their ace match? Otherwise I agree.

because he's good?
EG wins 3-1 imo


when is the last time he won any match?


Idra has terrible mental strength and is currently slumping, but you cannot deny that his mechanics and gameplay fundamentals are solid. He did not win IEM China or ASUS ROG by luck.

Gameplay fundamentals are solid? He does the same thing all the time and gets blind countered for it. He has good mechanics but it only takes you so far these days.

Reign 3-1

He has recently upped his arsenal of ownage though, and with his ZvP improving so much, I tihnk he can take it. If he bothers to give a shit about it, that is. Hopefully, he's too proud to throw games against foreigners like Axslav


Haha by upped his arsenal you mean he now six pools when he's losing a series right?
walklightwhat
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia752 Posts
February 16 2012 16:23 GMT
#63
On February 17 2012 01:14 NipponBanzai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 01:09 Aocowns wrote:
On February 17 2012 00:22 ragnorr wrote:
On February 16 2012 15:06 Bagration wrote:
On February 16 2012 14:59 Farone wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:28 ravenKRaz wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:13 1Eris1 wrote:
On February 16 2012 10:47 Dzerzhinsky wrote:
Demuslim vs Kiwi, a lot of Protoss seem to like Shattered, and I think Demuslim's TvP is a little shakey, so I'll give it to Kiwi.
Idra vs Axslav, the instinct is to say Idra, but on a map that Protoss does well on, with Idra's predictability (and determination to just go Roach/Hydra every game), and with Axslav knowing him as well as anyone, I'll give it to Axslav.
JYP vs Artist, both have around the same winrate in the match-up, but I'd consider JYP the more accomplished player and Protoss seems to be doing well on the map, so I'll give it to JYP.
Puma vs Inori, so... a TvP... Puma?

Ace Match: There's a good chance of it being a ZvP or a PvP, with Idra being awful ZvP and Inori being amazing PvP, so Reign wins 3-2.

There, I've called it. You can all stop speculating.



Why the hell would EG play IdrA in their ace match? Otherwise I agree.

because he's good?
EG wins 3-1 imo


when is the last time he won any match?


Idra has terrible mental strength and is currently slumping, but you cannot deny that his mechanics and gameplay fundamentals are solid. He did not win IEM China or ASUS ROG by luck.

Gameplay fundamentals are solid? He does the same thing all the time and gets blind countered for it. He has good mechanics but it only takes you so far these days.

Reign 3-1

He has recently upped his arsenal of ownage though, and with his ZvP improving so much, I tihnk he can take it. If he bothers to give a shit about it, that is. Hopefully, he's too proud to throw games against foreigners like Axslav


Haha by upped his arsenal you mean he now six pools when he's losing a series right?


Haha, no. But good job beating that dead horse.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
February 16 2012 16:25 GMT
#64
On February 17 2012 01:14 NipponBanzai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 01:09 Aocowns wrote:
On February 17 2012 00:22 ragnorr wrote:
On February 16 2012 15:06 Bagration wrote:
On February 16 2012 14:59 Farone wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:28 ravenKRaz wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:13 1Eris1 wrote:
On February 16 2012 10:47 Dzerzhinsky wrote:
Demuslim vs Kiwi, a lot of Protoss seem to like Shattered, and I think Demuslim's TvP is a little shakey, so I'll give it to Kiwi.
Idra vs Axslav, the instinct is to say Idra, but on a map that Protoss does well on, with Idra's predictability (and determination to just go Roach/Hydra every game), and with Axslav knowing him as well as anyone, I'll give it to Axslav.
JYP vs Artist, both have around the same winrate in the match-up, but I'd consider JYP the more accomplished player and Protoss seems to be doing well on the map, so I'll give it to JYP.
Puma vs Inori, so... a TvP... Puma?

Ace Match: There's a good chance of it being a ZvP or a PvP, with Idra being awful ZvP and Inori being amazing PvP, so Reign wins 3-2.

There, I've called it. You can all stop speculating.



Why the hell would EG play IdrA in their ace match? Otherwise I agree.

because he's good?
EG wins 3-1 imo


when is the last time he won any match?


Idra has terrible mental strength and is currently slumping, but you cannot deny that his mechanics and gameplay fundamentals are solid. He did not win IEM China or ASUS ROG by luck.

Gameplay fundamentals are solid? He does the same thing all the time and gets blind countered for it. He has good mechanics but it only takes you so far these days.

Reign 3-1

He has recently upped his arsenal of ownage though, and with his ZvP improving so much, I tihnk he can take it. If he bothers to give a shit about it, that is. Hopefully, he's too proud to throw games against foreigners like Axslav


Haha by upped his arsenal you mean he now six pools when he's losing a series right?

You don't really know the reason behind the 6-pools, and you don't really give a shit about it, do you? I'm guessing you've not seen him streaming lately either
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
February 16 2012 18:23 GMT
#65
On February 16 2012 23:14 Aocowns wrote:
I think EG will win... Dunno which one is going to take it between Kiwi and Demu, but if Idra decides to give a shit, he will roll Axslav. I think JYP can take Artist(whom I haven't really followed at all, so I assume he is just another second tier foreigner) even though JYP's vT is shaky, and Inori is a beast at PvP iirc. But this isn't PvP, and he's playing Puma, so I'll give it to Puma


Artist is Korean, former fOu player as well. GM currently on KR server too. Artist has pretty good TvP as well. Should be a close match, only because JYP has likely practiced his vT a lot since its his weakest matchup and he might have gotten better at in in recent weeks.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
February 16 2012 18:54 GMT
#66
On February 17 2012 03:23 masterbreti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2012 23:14 Aocowns wrote:
I think EG will win... Dunno which one is going to take it between Kiwi and Demu, but if Idra decides to give a shit, he will roll Axslav. I think JYP can take Artist(whom I haven't really followed at all, so I assume he is just another second tier foreigner) even though JYP's vT is shaky, and Inori is a beast at PvP iirc. But this isn't PvP, and he's playing Puma, so I'll give it to Puma


Artist is Korean, former fOu player as well. GM currently on KR server too. Artist has pretty good TvP as well. Should be a close match, only because JYP has likely practiced his vT a lot since its his weakest matchup and he might have gotten better at in in recent weeks.

So much for a second tier foreigner then, lol. That sounds like it has potential to be a great match
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
February 16 2012 19:07 GMT
#67
On February 17 2012 01:09 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 00:22 ragnorr wrote:
On February 16 2012 15:06 Bagration wrote:
On February 16 2012 14:59 Farone wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:28 ravenKRaz wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:13 1Eris1 wrote:
On February 16 2012 10:47 Dzerzhinsky wrote:
Demuslim vs Kiwi, a lot of Protoss seem to like Shattered, and I think Demuslim's TvP is a little shakey, so I'll give it to Kiwi.
Idra vs Axslav, the instinct is to say Idra, but on a map that Protoss does well on, with Idra's predictability (and determination to just go Roach/Hydra every game), and with Axslav knowing him as well as anyone, I'll give it to Axslav.
JYP vs Artist, both have around the same winrate in the match-up, but I'd consider JYP the more accomplished player and Protoss seems to be doing well on the map, so I'll give it to JYP.
Puma vs Inori, so... a TvP... Puma?

Ace Match: There's a good chance of it being a ZvP or a PvP, with Idra being awful ZvP and Inori being amazing PvP, so Reign wins 3-2.

There, I've called it. You can all stop speculating.



Why the hell would EG play IdrA in their ace match? Otherwise I agree.

because he's good?
EG wins 3-1 imo


when is the last time he won any match?


Idra has terrible mental strength and is currently slumping, but you cannot deny that his mechanics and gameplay fundamentals are solid. He did not win IEM China or ASUS ROG by luck.

Gameplay fundamentals are solid? He does the same thing all the time and gets blind countered for it. He has good mechanics but it only takes you so far these days.

Reign 3-1

He has recently upped his arsenal of ownage though, and with his ZvP improving so much, I tihnk he can take it. If he bothers to give a shit about it, that is. Hopefully, he's too proud to throw games against foreigners like Axslav

What does this mean?
Liquipedia
hmunkey
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom1973 Posts
February 16 2012 19:10 GMT
#68
On February 17 2012 04:07 Elyvilon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 01:09 Aocowns wrote:
On February 17 2012 00:22 ragnorr wrote:
On February 16 2012 15:06 Bagration wrote:
On February 16 2012 14:59 Farone wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:28 ravenKRaz wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:13 1Eris1 wrote:
On February 16 2012 10:47 Dzerzhinsky wrote:
Demuslim vs Kiwi, a lot of Protoss seem to like Shattered, and I think Demuslim's TvP is a little shakey, so I'll give it to Kiwi.
Idra vs Axslav, the instinct is to say Idra, but on a map that Protoss does well on, with Idra's predictability (and determination to just go Roach/Hydra every game), and with Axslav knowing him as well as anyone, I'll give it to Axslav.
JYP vs Artist, both have around the same winrate in the match-up, but I'd consider JYP the more accomplished player and Protoss seems to be doing well on the map, so I'll give it to JYP.
Puma vs Inori, so... a TvP... Puma?

Ace Match: There's a good chance of it being a ZvP or a PvP, with Idra being awful ZvP and Inori being amazing PvP, so Reign wins 3-2.

There, I've called it. You can all stop speculating.



Why the hell would EG play IdrA in their ace match? Otherwise I agree.

because he's good?
EG wins 3-1 imo


when is the last time he won any match?


Idra has terrible mental strength and is currently slumping, but you cannot deny that his mechanics and gameplay fundamentals are solid. He did not win IEM China or ASUS ROG by luck.

Gameplay fundamentals are solid? He does the same thing all the time and gets blind countered for it. He has good mechanics but it only takes you so far these days.

Reign 3-1

He has recently upped his arsenal of ownage though, and with his ZvP improving so much, I tihnk he can take it. If he bothers to give a shit about it, that is. Hopefully, he's too proud to throw games against foreigners like Axslav

What does this mean?

Probably something about being in Korea and playing a lot, but I don't know.
It really depends on when these games were played, since some leagues are using month old replays from when many of the foreigners in Korea right now weren't fully situated.
WiljushkA
Profile Joined March 2006
Serbia1416 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-16 22:13:41
February 16 2012 22:08 GMT
#69
edit: oh crap, posted in the wrong thread, sorry.
"As much as I love the image of me F5-ing paypal every 15 minutes while fist pumping and screaming "SHIP THE MONEY BITCHES"" - Day9
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
February 17 2012 00:07 GMT
#70
On February 17 2012 04:07 Elyvilon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 01:09 Aocowns wrote:
On February 17 2012 00:22 ragnorr wrote:
On February 16 2012 15:06 Bagration wrote:
On February 16 2012 14:59 Farone wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:28 ravenKRaz wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:13 1Eris1 wrote:
On February 16 2012 10:47 Dzerzhinsky wrote:
Demuslim vs Kiwi, a lot of Protoss seem to like Shattered, and I think Demuslim's TvP is a little shakey, so I'll give it to Kiwi.
Idra vs Axslav, the instinct is to say Idra, but on a map that Protoss does well on, with Idra's predictability (and determination to just go Roach/Hydra every game), and with Axslav knowing him as well as anyone, I'll give it to Axslav.
JYP vs Artist, both have around the same winrate in the match-up, but I'd consider JYP the more accomplished player and Protoss seems to be doing well on the map, so I'll give it to JYP.
Puma vs Inori, so... a TvP... Puma?

Ace Match: There's a good chance of it being a ZvP or a PvP, with Idra being awful ZvP and Inori being amazing PvP, so Reign wins 3-2.

There, I've called it. You can all stop speculating.



Why the hell would EG play IdrA in their ace match? Otherwise I agree.

because he's good?
EG wins 3-1 imo


when is the last time he won any match?


Idra has terrible mental strength and is currently slumping, but you cannot deny that his mechanics and gameplay fundamentals are solid. He did not win IEM China or ASUS ROG by luck.

Gameplay fundamentals are solid? He does the same thing all the time and gets blind countered for it. He has good mechanics but it only takes you so far these days.

Reign 3-1

He has recently upped his arsenal of ownage though, and with his ZvP improving so much, I tihnk he can take it. If he bothers to give a shit about it, that is. Hopefully, he's too proud to throw games against foreigners like Axslav

What does this mean?

he has been doing a lot better vP on his stream...

yea i haven't seen Axslav beat IdrA yet ever (like WCG qualifer, assorted small brackets like IEM shits) lol so I'm still going to hand that one to IdrA
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
February 17 2012 00:15 GMT
#71
So, should EG be awarded a win even if they lose tonight? Or how does this work?
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
February 17 2012 00:36 GMT
#72
On February 17 2012 09:15 McFeser wrote:
So, should EG be awarded a win even if they lose tonight? Or how does this work?

What?
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
February 17 2012 00:37 GMT
#73
cw played ahead of time guys
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
February 17 2012 00:40 GMT
#74
On February 17 2012 09:15 McFeser wrote:
So, should EG be awarded a win even if they lose tonight? Or how does this work?

It says in the disbanding thread that reign will play out the rest of the NASTL unless their players all find new teams.
Glorious SEA doto
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
February 17 2012 00:42 GMT
#75
Come on Axslav, stomp Idra.
Jaedong & Faker
Defeat
Profile Joined March 2010
United States476 Posts
February 17 2012 00:44 GMT
#76
GL to both teams, looking foward to this stream tonight.
"the metagame has really evolved to the point where the best chance to win the metagame is to game the metagame" -Bags
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
February 17 2012 01:02 GMT
#77
On February 17 2012 01:09 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 00:22 ragnorr wrote:
On February 16 2012 15:06 Bagration wrote:
On February 16 2012 14:59 Farone wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:28 ravenKRaz wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:13 1Eris1 wrote:
On February 16 2012 10:47 Dzerzhinsky wrote:
Demuslim vs Kiwi, a lot of Protoss seem to like Shattered, and I think Demuslim's TvP is a little shakey, so I'll give it to Kiwi.
Idra vs Axslav, the instinct is to say Idra, but on a map that Protoss does well on, with Idra's predictability (and determination to just go Roach/Hydra every game), and with Axslav knowing him as well as anyone, I'll give it to Axslav.
JYP vs Artist, both have around the same winrate in the match-up, but I'd consider JYP the more accomplished player and Protoss seems to be doing well on the map, so I'll give it to JYP.
Puma vs Inori, so... a TvP... Puma?

Ace Match: There's a good chance of it being a ZvP or a PvP, with Idra being awful ZvP and Inori being amazing PvP, so Reign wins 3-2.

There, I've called it. You can all stop speculating.



Why the hell would EG play IdrA in their ace match? Otherwise I agree.

because he's good?
EG wins 3-1 imo


when is the last time he won any match?


Idra has terrible mental strength and is currently slumping, but you cannot deny that his mechanics and gameplay fundamentals are solid. He did not win IEM China or ASUS ROG by luck.

Gameplay fundamentals are solid? He does the same thing all the time and gets blind countered for it. He has good mechanics but it only takes you so far these days.

Reign 3-1

He has recently upped his arsenal of ownage though, and with his ZvP improving so much, I tihnk he can take it. If he bothers to give a shit about it, that is. Hopefully, he's too proud to throw games against foreigners like Axslav


"like Axslav", even though Axslav isnt one of the best foreigners, he's good enough to completely smack Idra.
Jaedong & Faker
McPhiz
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada183 Posts
February 17 2012 01:11 GMT
#78
On February 17 2012 10:02 Thinasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 01:09 Aocowns wrote:
On February 17 2012 00:22 ragnorr wrote:
On February 16 2012 15:06 Bagration wrote:
On February 16 2012 14:59 Farone wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:28 ravenKRaz wrote:
On February 16 2012 13:13 1Eris1 wrote:
On February 16 2012 10:47 Dzerzhinsky wrote:
Demuslim vs Kiwi, a lot of Protoss seem to like Shattered, and I think Demuslim's TvP is a little shakey, so I'll give it to Kiwi.
Idra vs Axslav, the instinct is to say Idra, but on a map that Protoss does well on, with Idra's predictability (and determination to just go Roach/Hydra every game), and with Axslav knowing him as well as anyone, I'll give it to Axslav.
JYP vs Artist, both have around the same winrate in the match-up, but I'd consider JYP the more accomplished player and Protoss seems to be doing well on the map, so I'll give it to JYP.
Puma vs Inori, so... a TvP... Puma?

Ace Match: There's a good chance of it being a ZvP or a PvP, with Idra being awful ZvP and Inori being amazing PvP, so Reign wins 3-2.

There, I've called it. You can all stop speculating.



Why the hell would EG play IdrA in their ace match? Otherwise I agree.

because he's good?
EG wins 3-1 imo


when is the last time he won any match?


Idra has terrible mental strength and is currently slumping, but you cannot deny that his mechanics and gameplay fundamentals are solid. He did not win IEM China or ASUS ROG by luck.

Gameplay fundamentals are solid? He does the same thing all the time and gets blind countered for it. He has good mechanics but it only takes you so far these days.

Reign 3-1

He has recently upped his arsenal of ownage though, and with his ZvP improving so much, I tihnk he can take it. If he bothers to give a shit about it, that is. Hopefully, he's too proud to throw games against foreigners like Axslav


"like Axslav", even though Axslav isnt one of the best foreigners, he's good enough to completely smack Idra.


"isn't one of the best foreigners" like idra is.
Corvette
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States433 Posts
February 17 2012 01:14 GMT
#79
EG 4-0
Catatonic
Profile Joined August 2011
United States699 Posts
February 17 2012 01:19 GMT
#80
Why would they put JYP up against a Terran... EG has this though
T: DeMuslim SeleCT. P: Naniwa Genius. Z: IdrA Destiny Team: EG
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11748
StarCastTV_EN278
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings48
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 7132
Jaedong 3259
EffOrt 2090
actioN 892
BeSt 830
Killer 497
Soma 497
Horang2 449
Pusan 347
ZerO 331
[ Show more ]
Stork 183
Zeus 159
Rush 99
JYJ 91
soO 69
HiyA 61
Barracks 52
Mong 39
ToSsGirL 36
Shinee 33
Bale 28
Sharp 24
NaDa 21
sorry 20
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 16
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3597
XaKoH 362
Counter-Strike
edward62
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1059
WinterStarcraft828
Other Games
gofns52211
singsing1354
olofmeister1228
ceh9543
byalli420
Livibee206
Pyrionflax160
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream408
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 178
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH364
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1965
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.