• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:27
CEST 07:27
KST 14:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10144 users

IronSquid: $25k Tournament - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 26 Next All
onedayclose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1145 Posts
February 09 2012 22:05 GMT
#301
So I'm guessing this tournament wont be live streamed, VOD only?
Ranir
Profile Joined June 2011
413 Posts
February 09 2012 22:09 GMT
#302
Pomf et thud are the best!
IronSquid
Profile Joined January 2012
France487 Posts
February 09 2012 22:13 GMT
#303
On February 10 2012 07:05 onedayclose wrote:
So I'm guessing this tournament wont be live streamed, VOD only?


Casted from replay to have the players playing at the most convenient schedule for them. The finals in Paris will be live though
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
February 09 2012 22:34 GMT
#304
Disgustingly good line up.

I can't wait.
Ollix
Profile Joined October 2011
United States18 Posts
February 09 2012 22:41 GMT
#305
I love how these tourneys still always use Idra's CJ Entus picture. Very retro. I've never heard of Pomf or Thud, should be interesting
I bled blue until 5/9/2012
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
February 09 2012 22:55 GMT
#306
I like all the invites... Except Puma.

I'm sorry, but to me this guy just isn't very exciting or interesting to watch. All he reminds me of is countless 1-1-1's in TvP.
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
February 09 2012 23:03 GMT
#307
wow MC and harry potter the last 2 invites !
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
enecateReAP
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom378 Posts
February 09 2012 23:06 GMT
#308
On February 10 2012 07:55 Bagi wrote:
I like all the invites... Except Puma.

I'm sorry, but to me this guy just isn't very exciting or interesting to watch. All he reminds me of is countless 1-1-1's in TvP.


My god, you have only watched about 5 of his games then, and I cannot believe that you cry about Puma's 1-1-1 but don't remark on MC's 2 base timings or how 'boring' Idra is to watch? (Not my opinion, based on your statements).
I think you should grow up a little bit and definatley watch A LOT more puma games before making statements like that.
"Stargate units imba" - oGsMC
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
February 09 2012 23:14 GMT
#309
OMFG such a sick tournament
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-09 23:19:24
February 09 2012 23:18 GMT
#310
On February 10 2012 08:06 enecateReAP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 07:55 Bagi wrote:
I like all the invites... Except Puma.

I'm sorry, but to me this guy just isn't very exciting or interesting to watch. All he reminds me of is countless 1-1-1's in TvP.


My god, you have only watched about 5 of his games then, and I cannot believe that you cry about Puma's 1-1-1 but don't remark on MC's 2 base timings or how 'boring' Idra is to watch? (Not my opinion, based on your statements).
I think you should grow up a little bit and definatley watch A LOT more puma games before making statements like that.

MC and Idra both have somewhat boring/predictable playstyles (just like you said) but their personalities more than make up for it.

Puma is just... Puma. I mean he's a pretty good KR terran, but there are a hundred good KR terrans so he doesn't exactly stand out. I am allowed to have an opinion that is different from yours without needing to grow up, am I?
FishStix
Profile Joined April 2010
United States425 Posts
February 09 2012 23:31 GMT
#311
What an epic lineup. Reallllly looking forward to this :D
I do stuff in eSports
enecateReAP
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom378 Posts
February 09 2012 23:37 GMT
#312
On February 10 2012 08:18 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 08:06 enecateReAP wrote:
On February 10 2012 07:55 Bagi wrote:
I like all the invites... Except Puma.

I'm sorry, but to me this guy just isn't very exciting or interesting to watch. All he reminds me of is countless 1-1-1's in TvP.


My god, you have only watched about 5 of his games then, and I cannot believe that you cry about Puma's 1-1-1 but don't remark on MC's 2 base timings or how 'boring' Idra is to watch? (Not my opinion, based on your statements).
I think you should grow up a little bit and definatley watch A LOT more puma games before making statements like that.

MC and Idra both have somewhat boring/predictable playstyles (just like you said) but their personalities more than make up for it.

Puma is just... Puma. I mean he's a pretty good KR terran, but there are a hundred good KR terrans so he doesn't exactly stand out. I am allowed to have an opinion that is different from yours without needing to grow up, am I?


Generalising a guy that has won multiple-championships because he used a stratergy about 4/5 times in tournament matches is just stupid.
"Stargate units imba" - oGsMC
MandoRelease
Profile Joined October 2010
France374 Posts
February 09 2012 23:39 GMT
#313
Rather cool tournament, I'll definitely be watching the english stream
When you play the game of drones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground. Huge IMLosirA fan.
Lewan72
Profile Joined April 2011
United States381 Posts
February 10 2012 00:19 GMT
#314
Stacked tournement! Def gonna watch!
MC / Hero / MMA / Bomber / Coca / Suppy
Corsica
Profile Joined February 2011
Ukraine1854 Posts
February 10 2012 00:26 GMT
#315
Sad there is no players from Ukraine/Russia , I guarantee you it would boost views by 1-2k
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
February 10 2012 01:00 GMT
#316
On February 10 2012 08:37 enecateReAP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 08:18 Bagi wrote:
On February 10 2012 08:06 enecateReAP wrote:
On February 10 2012 07:55 Bagi wrote:
I like all the invites... Except Puma.

I'm sorry, but to me this guy just isn't very exciting or interesting to watch. All he reminds me of is countless 1-1-1's in TvP.


My god, you have only watched about 5 of his games then, and I cannot believe that you cry about Puma's 1-1-1 but don't remark on MC's 2 base timings or how 'boring' Idra is to watch? (Not my opinion, based on your statements).
I think you should grow up a little bit and definatley watch A LOT more puma games before making statements like that.

MC and Idra both have somewhat boring/predictable playstyles (just like you said) but their personalities more than make up for it.

Puma is just... Puma. I mean he's a pretty good KR terran, but there are a hundred good KR terrans so he doesn't exactly stand out. I am allowed to have an opinion that is different from yours without needing to grow up, am I?


Generalising a guy that has won multiple-championships because he used a stratergy about 4/5 times in tournament matches is just stupid.

All I said is Puma reminds me of the 1-1-1 build, which is a build that he utilized a lot in winning NASL s1 and an IEM championship. Its just what I remember him doing, what I associate him with, it's not like I said all he can do is an 1-1-1.

Calm down.
Rulker
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1477 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-10 01:25:00
February 10 2012 01:17 GMT
#317
On February 10 2012 10:00 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 08:37 enecateReAP wrote:
On February 10 2012 08:18 Bagi wrote:
On February 10 2012 08:06 enecateReAP wrote:
On February 10 2012 07:55 Bagi wrote:
I like all the invites... Except Puma.

I'm sorry, but to me this guy just isn't very exciting or interesting to watch. All he reminds me of is countless 1-1-1's in TvP.


My god, you have only watched about 5 of his games then, and I cannot believe that you cry about Puma's 1-1-1 but don't remark on MC's 2 base timings or how 'boring' Idra is to watch? (Not my opinion, based on your statements).
I think you should grow up a little bit and definatley watch A LOT more puma games before making statements like that.

MC and Idra both have somewhat boring/predictable playstyles (just like you said) but their personalities more than make up for it.

Puma is just... Puma. I mean he's a pretty good KR terran, but there are a hundred good KR terrans so he doesn't exactly stand out. I am allowed to have an opinion that is different from yours without needing to grow up, am I?


Generalising a guy that has won multiple-championships because he used a stratergy about 4/5 times in tournament matches is just stupid.

All I said is Puma reminds me of the 1-1-1 build, which is a build that he utilized a lot in winning NASL s1 and an IEM championship. Its just what I remember him doing, what I associate him with, it's not like I said all he can do is an 1-1-1.

Calm down.

\
wow your troll bait rofl

anyway he used it 0 times in season 1 nasl





puma is my fav T atm
PuMa has my favorite TvT play, his mech is definitely top 3, at least decision-making wise and how he plays it (not that he has even top 10, not even top 20 TvT). He also has the most beatiful drop timings in TvP, he litteraly predicts based off of gas timings when the twilight council will go down and drops to snipe it Litteraly amazing TvP, can beat anyone but maybe not some of the slayers P like Brown or Puzzle., . I think his TvZ needs improvement, but it can stand toe to toe with gods of TvZ like symbol and Leenock. Maybe not DRG, lol. I like how he is fairly even in all matchups, not just a TvZ or TvT sniper like MMA, or a ZvZ sniper like Nestea, but very well rounded, can be sent out in teamleagues and get like 3-4 kills on anyone.



also~
PuMa repents for youhttp://myeg.net/team/a-long-overdue-introduction-ho-joon-lee/

Do you have any words for your fans?

PuMa: For this tournament, I didn’t use any 1/1/1 builds – instead I played my strategy according to how Liquid`HerO was playing. So I hope that fans who in the past have said negative things about me, that I use 1/1/1 builds too much, now after seeing my other style of play can see me more as a versatile player.
Gator
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States3432 Posts
February 10 2012 01:46 GMT
#318
excited to see what ToD can do, he's been off the radar for a while now in korea
TSM
jinixxx123
Profile Joined June 2010
543 Posts
February 10 2012 01:48 GMT
#319
holy fucking shit this tournament is stacked, excited to see it
ulan-bat
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
China403 Posts
February 10 2012 02:16 GMT
#320
Let's hope the invited players are still top-players when the tournament actually takes place

Great graphics btw
"Short games, shorts, summer weather, those things bring the heat!" - EG.iNcontroL
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2059
Snow 144
910 33
Bale 28
Noble 18
ZergMaN 14
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1104
C9.Mang0159
Mew2King38
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1162
WinterStarcraft640
Other Games
summit1g7956
JimRising 634
PiGStarcraft308
Sick141
Maynarde135
ArmadaUGS132
RuFF_SC287
ViBE60
Livibee58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick631
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Lourlo1397
• Rush1132
• Stunt407
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 33m
OSC
7h 33m
Stellar Fest
7h 33m
OSC
18h 33m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.