• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:21
CEST 09:21
KST 16:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8753 users

[GSL] January Up&Downs Day 3 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 124 125 126 Next
iSometric
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
2221 Posts
December 21 2011 09:04 GMT
#21
Inca and Losira will advance!
strava.com/athletes/zhaodynasty
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
December 21 2011 09:04 GMT
#22
On December 21 2011 18:01 Shellshock1122 wrote:
If polt plays like he did during the Blizzard cup he should advance. However, I've never really been sold on his TvZ. Although his recent losses came against Leenock, I'm not sure what to think about his games vs Zenio and Losira. He could easily drop them if both zergs play well. I guess from history I would have to say Losira also advances out of the group. Virus and Zenio could definitely upset some people. Inca doesnt get any PvP wins from this group but I heard his play has improved in the other two matchups, so I guess we'll just see how he does

Polt is the best. Period. Don't question it.

Also, I have a bone to pick with you Mr. I put Byun/SeleCT in my sig but not aLive. >:[
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
XRaDiiX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1730 Posts
December 21 2011 09:05 GMT
#23
Polt + Zenio to Advance.
Never GG MKP | IdrA
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 21 2011 09:05 GMT
#24
On December 21 2011 18:01 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Inca doesnt get any PvP wins from this group but I heard his play has improved in the other two matchups, so I guess we'll just see how he does


He doesn't go DT every game vs zerg any more... he occasionally goes blink stalkers all in
Geos13
Profile Joined May 2011
437 Posts
December 21 2011 09:07 GMT
#25
Thanks for creating the topic! This may be a little off topic but I was also trying to throw this post together in case someone else didn't do it and I have some questions.

1. How do you put text in the spoiler tags?
2. How do you change font size?
3. How do you add the partition bar?

Thanks!

Go Inca!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 21 2011 09:07 GMT
#26
On December 21 2011 18:04 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 18:01 Shellshock1122 wrote:
If polt plays like he did during the Blizzard cup he should advance. However, I've never really been sold on his TvZ. Although his recent losses came against Leenock, I'm not sure what to think about his games vs Zenio and Losira. He could easily drop them if both zergs play well. I guess from history I would have to say Losira also advances out of the group. Virus and Zenio could definitely upset some people. Inca doesnt get any PvP wins from this group but I heard his play has improved in the other two matchups, so I guess we'll just see how he does

Polt is the best. Period. Don't question it.

Also, I have a bone to pick with you Mr. I put Byun/SeleCT in my sig but not aLive. >:[

I havent changed my sig in forever, but I love Byun. SelecT has been disappointing me lately. aLive has finally started impressing. Maybe I'll update it just for you
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
December 21 2011 09:08 GMT
#27
Go "Who?" & Zenio!
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
December 21 2011 09:08 GMT
#28
Draz had me worried for a second!

Sorry, just got here
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
December 21 2011 09:09 GMT
#29
On December 21 2011 18:07 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 18:04 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 21 2011 18:01 Shellshock1122 wrote:
If polt plays like he did during the Blizzard cup he should advance. However, I've never really been sold on his TvZ. Although his recent losses came against Leenock, I'm not sure what to think about his games vs Zenio and Losira. He could easily drop them if both zergs play well. I guess from history I would have to say Losira also advances out of the group. Virus and Zenio could definitely upset some people. Inca doesnt get any PvP wins from this group but I heard his play has improved in the other two matchups, so I guess we'll just see how he does

Polt is the best. Period. Don't question it.

Also, I have a bone to pick with you Mr. I put Byun/SeleCT in my sig but not aLive. >:[

I havent changed my sig in forever, but I love Byun. SelecT has been disappointing me lately. aLive has finally started impressing. Maybe I'll update it just for you


aLive
Somehow manages to be one of 8 remaining Code S players.....and still go unloved T_T
Manages to win the biggest TL Open ever......and still go unloved T_T

He caught Polt-itus
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 09:10:56
December 21 2011 09:10 GMT
#30
On December 21 2011 18:07 Geos13 wrote:
Thanks for creating the topic! This may be a little off topic but I was also trying to throw this post together in case someone else didn't do it and I have some questions.

1. How do you put text in the spoiler tags?
2. How do you change font size?
3. How do you add the partition bar?

Thanks!

Go Inca!


1. Type in between the [ spoiler ] bits [ /spoiler ]
2. I think the command is like [big ] and [ /big ]
3. Pass, just copy Seeker's old LRs :D

EDIT: Take out the spaces to get the actual effect!
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
December 21 2011 09:10 GMT
#31
come on zenio!
xBillehx
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1289 Posts
December 21 2011 09:10 GMT
#32
What timing, just finished a movie and noticed the time. Ready for GSL! :D
Taengoo ♥
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
December 21 2011 09:10 GMT
#33
On December 21 2011 18:05 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 18:01 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Inca doesnt get any PvP wins from this group but I heard his play has improved in the other two matchups, so I guess we'll just see how he does


He doesn't go DT every game vs zerg any more... he occasionally goes blink stalkers all in


And if it fails, THEN he goes Dt's.
XRaDiiX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1730 Posts
December 21 2011 09:11 GMT
#34
Hopefully the matches are better than yesterday!
Never GG MKP | IdrA
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 21 2011 09:11 GMT
#35
Anyone pay attention to the K-Pop list today I had my own on >.>
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
December 21 2011 09:11 GMT
#36
Wolfdor!
caradoc
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada3022 Posts
December 21 2011 09:11 GMT
#37
Zenio Fighting Go!
Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 21 2011 09:12 GMT
#38
On December 21 2011 18:11 XRaDiiX wrote:
Hopefully the matches are better than yesterday!


Won't be hard
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
December 21 2011 09:12 GMT
#39
i hope polt advances today
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
December 21 2011 09:13 GMT
#40
On December 21 2011 18:12 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 18:11 XRaDiiX wrote:
Hopefully the matches are better than yesterday!


Won't be hard


Dude, trust me....it will. Wrong players for that
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 124 125 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2720
Rain 1822
FanTaSy 507
GuemChi 294
sSak 90
Mong 67
Bale 35
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
JimRising 563
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King186
Other Games
summit1g7852
olofmeister400
Happy157
KnowMe133
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick727
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2222
League of Legends
• Rush1216
• Lourlo1145
• Stunt467
Other Games
• Shiphtur911
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 39m
INu's Battles
3h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 39m
OSC
14h 54m
Replay Cast
15h 39m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.