• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:31
CEST 16:31
KST 23:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10038 users

[GSL] January Up&Downs Day 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 124 125 126 Next
Geos13
Profile Joined May 2011
437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 09:14:44
December 21 2011 09:13 GMT
#41
On December 21 2011 18:10 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 18:07 Geos13 wrote:
Thanks for creating the topic! This may be a little off topic but I was also trying to throw this post together in case someone else didn't do it and I have some questions.

1. How do you put text in the spoiler tags?
2. How do you change font size?
3. How do you add the partition bar?

Thanks!

Go Inca!


1. Type in between the [ spoiler ] bits [ /spoiler ]
2. I think the command is like [big ] and [ /big ]
3. Pass, just copy Seeker's old LRs :D

EDIT: Take out the spaces to get the actual effect!


Thanks for responding Hassybaby but for the first question I meant having text in the visible spoiler tag, not inside the hidden spoiler field. Like the "Results" and "Over All Results" titles.

I tried to copy everything but didn't work out. Well maybe next time I will get a chance to try again! Thanks again!
MrCash
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1504 Posts
December 21 2011 09:13 GMT
#42
Sound fixed on twitch stream ♥
Best streaming service there is, keep it up guys.

Polt + Losira Code S today.
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
December 21 2011 09:13 GMT
#43
On December 21 2011 18:11 Drazerk wrote:
Anyone pay attention to the K-Pop list today I had my own on >.>

Don't know about the songs but in the videos there were some really hot korean chicks! Maybe this helps you!
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
XRaDiiX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1730 Posts
December 21 2011 09:13 GMT
#44
I have a feeling the matches are going to be better just because its two Zergs today. i love Z vs X matches.
Never GG MKP | IdrA
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 21 2011 09:14 GMT
#45
On December 21 2011 18:09 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 18:07 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 21 2011 18:04 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 21 2011 18:01 Shellshock1122 wrote:
If polt plays like he did during the Blizzard cup he should advance. However, I've never really been sold on his TvZ. Although his recent losses came against Leenock, I'm not sure what to think about his games vs Zenio and Losira. He could easily drop them if both zergs play well. I guess from history I would have to say Losira also advances out of the group. Virus and Zenio could definitely upset some people. Inca doesnt get any PvP wins from this group but I heard his play has improved in the other two matchups, so I guess we'll just see how he does

Polt is the best. Period. Don't question it.

Also, I have a bone to pick with you Mr. I put Byun/SeleCT in my sig but not aLive. >:[

I havent changed my sig in forever, but I love Byun. SelecT has been disappointing me lately. aLive has finally started impressing. Maybe I'll update it just for you


aLive
Somehow manages to be one of 8 remaining Code S players.....and still go unloved T_T
Manages to win the biggest TL Open ever......and still go unloved T_T

He caught Polt-itus

I like him. Remember? We talked about it the other day when you were wondering if Jjakji had any other fans before winning the GSL and I told you I've been in the fan club since I saw him in gstl and korean weekly
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ravemir
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal595 Posts
December 21 2011 09:14 GMT
#46
Now that I think of it, this could be Inca's worst group possible...how's he gonna get a win with no 'toss?
"more gg, more skill"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 21 2011 09:14 GMT
#47
On December 21 2011 18:13 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 18:12 Drazerk wrote:
On December 21 2011 18:11 XRaDiiX wrote:
Hopefully the matches are better than yesterday!


Won't be hard


Dude, trust me....it will. Wrong players for that


I have faith in Polt / Losira / Zenio
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
December 21 2011 09:14 GMT
#48
On December 21 2011 18:13 Geos13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 18:10 Hassybaby wrote:
On December 21 2011 18:07 Geos13 wrote:
Thanks for creating the topic! This may be a little off topic but I was also trying to throw this post together in case someone else didn't do it and I have some questions.

1. How do you put text in the spoiler tags?
2. How do you change font size?
3. How do you add the partition bar?

Thanks!

Go Inca!


1. Type in between the [ spoiler ] bits [ /spoiler ]
2. I think the command is like [big ] and [ /big ]
3. Pass, just copy Seeker's old LRs :D

EDIT: Take out the spaces to get the actual effect!


Thanks for responding Hassybaby but for the first question I meant having text in the visible spoiler tag, not inside the hidden spoiler field.

I tried to copy everything but didn't work out. Well maybe next time I will get a chance to try again! Thanks again!


It's [ spoiler=text here][/spoiler ]
+ Show Spoiler [text here] +
see?

Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
December 21 2011 09:14 GMT
#49
Kaldor ! you workaholic :D So much casting man, respect to you for all the casting you have done so far from Korea.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 09:15:45
December 21 2011 09:15 GMT
#50
On December 21 2011 18:13 Geos13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 18:10 Hassybaby wrote:
On December 21 2011 18:07 Geos13 wrote:
Thanks for creating the topic! This may be a little off topic but I was also trying to throw this post together in case someone else didn't do it and I have some questions.

1. How do you put text in the spoiler tags?
2. How do you change font size?
3. How do you add the partition bar?

Thanks!

Go Inca!


1. Type in between the [ spoiler ] bits [ /spoiler ]
2. I think the command is like [big ] and [ /big ]
3. Pass, just copy Seeker's old LRs :D

EDIT: Take out the spaces to get the actual effect!


Thanks for responding Hassybaby but for the first question I meant having text in the visible spoiler tag, not inside the hidden spoiler field. Like the "Results" and "Over All Results" titles.

I tried to copy everything but didn't work out. Well maybe next time I will get a chance to try again! Thanks again!


EDIT: Ok I'm just slow today
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Atoissen
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway1737 Posts
December 21 2011 09:15 GMT
#51
Thanks for the thread Virgil!
“Strength lies not in defense but in attack.”
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
December 21 2011 09:15 GMT
#52
Sweet, gogo Polt!
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Sitinte
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States499 Posts
December 21 2011 09:15 GMT
#53
On December 21 2011 18:14 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 18:13 Hassybaby wrote:
On December 21 2011 18:12 Drazerk wrote:
On December 21 2011 18:11 XRaDiiX wrote:
Hopefully the matches are better than yesterday!


Won't be hard


Dude, trust me....it will. Wrong players for that


I have faith in Polt / Losira / Zenio


Ditto. Same here.
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
December 21 2011 09:15 GMT
#54
Gogo Polt you handsome man, show us how good your TvP is.
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
December 21 2011 09:15 GMT
#55
what's the name of the music right now plz ?
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
CygnusAres
Profile Joined August 2011
Singapore893 Posts
December 21 2011 09:15 GMT
#56
looks like so few people on the studio o.0
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul" - Invictus. Favorite Players: TaeJa, Bogus, and Zest, Fighting!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 21 2011 09:15 GMT
#57
Polt > Protoss. Ez win
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
XRaDiiX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1730 Posts
December 21 2011 09:15 GMT
#58
Wow that oGs Coat looks so sharp.... nice looking jacket!
Never GG MKP | IdrA
Incomplet
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1419 Posts
December 21 2011 09:15 GMT
#59
Does anyone know the name of the song during the player cams before the start of the match?
Bow down to the sons of Aiur...SKT1_Rain, CreatorPrime, ST_Parting, Liquid_Hero.
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
December 21 2011 09:15 GMT
#60
[image loading]
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 124 125 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
MaxPax 258
Codebar 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63942
Calm 4135
Shuttle 2615
Bisu 1781
FanTaSy 1578
Soma 578
Mini 570
EffOrt 485
Stork 357
Rush 355
[ Show more ]
Light 292
Hyuk 255
firebathero 247
Snow 195
ZerO 159
actioN 137
Barracks 121
Zeus 82
Killer 81
hero 68
Dewaltoss 61
Sea.KH 54
Hyun 47
Pusan 44
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Sharp 31
Free 25
Shine 24
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Yoon 19
zelot 19
yabsab 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8077
Dendi1032
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_106
x6flipin7
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko440
crisheroes431
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko2067
B2W.Neo450
byalli252
Hui .196
Livibee190
Liquid`VortiX156
Mew2King71
Rex37
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2221
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 44m
Replay Cast
8h 29m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.