• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9914 users

[NASL] S2 Grand Finals Day 1 - Page 484

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 482 483 484 485 486 Next
Same drill as usual:
  • No caster bashing.
  • Excessive tournament bashing that detracts from game discussion will be met with moderator action. Criticism is welcome, whining is not.
  • In general do your best to stay on topic and discuss what we're all here for: the games.
Enjoy the games guys.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
December 03 2011 14:08 GMT
#9661
Damnnn, went to bed before it ended last night. Really was hoping Sheth would overcome Puma
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
December 03 2011 14:13 GMT
#9662
I love how for MLG or dreamhack someone would have started a day 2 thread yesterday (or early this morning) yet here we are still chatting in the day 1 thread. Just shows there is little to no interest in the NASL.

I am really curious what the crowd is going to be like today. If it's anything like yesterday this event will be a complete failure.
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
December 03 2011 14:13 GMT
#9663
On December 03 2011 23:13 magnaflow wrote:
I love how for MLG or dreamhack someone would have started a day 2 thread yesterday (or early this morning) yet here we are still chatting in the day 1 thread. Just shows there is little to no interest in the NASL.

I am really curious what the crowd is going to be like today. If it's anything like yesterday this event will be a complete failure.

At least the games are good, it's not that bad yet
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
TheHova
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United Kingdom2612 Posts
December 03 2011 14:16 GMT
#9664
Did the crowd get any bigger towards the end? I fell asleep after the HasuObs games and there were like 3people there.
Kamikiri
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1319 Posts
December 03 2011 14:17 GMT
#9665
Who won between Demuslim and Thorzain?
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
December 03 2011 14:18 GMT
#9666
On December 03 2011 23:13 tnud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 23:13 magnaflow wrote:
I love how for MLG or dreamhack someone would have started a day 2 thread yesterday (or early this morning) yet here we are still chatting in the day 1 thread. Just shows there is little to no interest in the NASL.

I am really curious what the crowd is going to be like today. If it's anything like yesterday this event will be a complete failure.

At least the games are good, it's not that bad yet
Games I was up watching (up to and including MorroW vs MaNa) were VERY entertaining. While NASL failed at most other things, games were awesome. Hopefilly they can make day 2 good!

Anyone able to recap IdrA vs Strelok and Sheth vs PuMa btw? :o
#freeshauni
Moxi
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
708 Posts
December 03 2011 14:19 GMT
#9667
On December 03 2011 23:17 Kamikiri wrote:
Who won between Demuslim and Thorzain?


+ Show Spoiler +
Thorzain 3 - 0
Kamikiri
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1319 Posts
December 03 2011 14:21 GMT
#9668
On December 03 2011 23:19 Moxi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 23:17 Kamikiri wrote:
Who won between Demuslim and Thorzain?


+ Show Spoiler +
Thorzain 3 - 0


Thank you, I checked the results and it didn't seem updated completely. I appreciate it.
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 14:22:20
December 03 2011 14:21 GMT
#9669
On December 03 2011 23:13 magnaflow wrote:
I love how for MLG or dreamhack someone would have started a day 2 thread yesterday (or early this morning) yet here we are still chatting in the day 1 thread. Just shows there is little to no interest in the NASL.

I am really curious what the crowd is going to be like today. If it's anything like yesterday this event will be a complete failure.

I would do it if I could be there to update it. I feel all this negativity is unfair toward NASL, yesterday was awesome except the lack of crowd. Good games, good casting, good production, awesome red carpet. They really did a good job and now I feel bad for not supporting them enough
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
December 03 2011 14:22 GMT
#9670
On December 03 2011 23:13 magnaflow wrote:
I love how for MLG or dreamhack someone would have started a day 2 thread yesterday (or early this morning) yet here we are still chatting in the day 1 thread. Just shows there is little to no interest in the NASL.

I am really curious what the crowd is going to be like today. If it's anything like yesterday this event will be a complete failure.

I have interest in nasl. I think the matchups are really interesting. Unfortunately I had to stay up from 10:30 P.M to 5:30 A.M yesterday because I wanted to catch morrow and tzain's series, but I had to go to bed after morrow's game 2. It took them almost 7 hours to cast 3 series which frankly is a little bit ridiculous. I would have known if I bothered to look at the schedule though.
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
December 03 2011 14:24 GMT
#9671
They really shot themselves in the foot by broadcasting HoN at the best times for europeans to watch.
groms
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1017 Posts
December 03 2011 14:29 GMT
#9672
Are there any plans to run a re-broadcast or have free 360p vods?
I have a recurring dream that I'm running away from a terran player but the marauders keep slowing me down. - Artosis
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
December 03 2011 14:30 GMT
#9673
On December 03 2011 23:24 Logros wrote:
They really shot themselves in the foot by broadcasting HoN at the best times for europeans to watch.

Yeah that's quite ridiculous, unless hon attracts more european viewers? If they ran the entire sc2 part before hon, a european could watch the entire hon part simply by stepping up at 7-8 in the morning.
Kamikiri
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1319 Posts
December 03 2011 14:41 GMT
#9674
On December 03 2011 23:21 MrCon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 23:13 magnaflow wrote:
I love how for MLG or dreamhack someone would have started a day 2 thread yesterday (or early this morning) yet here we are still chatting in the day 1 thread. Just shows there is little to no interest in the NASL.

I am really curious what the crowd is going to be like today. If it's anything like yesterday this event will be a complete failure.

I would do it if I could be there to update it. I feel all this negativity is unfair toward NASL, yesterday was awesome except the lack of crowd. Good games, good casting, good production, awesome red carpet. They really did a good job and now I feel bad for not supporting them enough


NASL did do a good job imo, There was a lot of good games(Main thing imo) I thought the casters worked really well together, the production I didn't see anything to spectacular but meh, It all looked really good to me. Also there is a very small crowd because starcraft fans were being swooped up by the windaggedon and killing everyone off. Barely any nerds survived the exchange.
Big-t
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria1351 Posts
December 03 2011 14:55 GMT
#9675
Hero last hope for TL!!! IDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ^^
monchi | IdrA | Flash
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
December 03 2011 14:57 GMT
#9676
On December 03 2011 23:30 hifriend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 23:24 Logros wrote:
They really shot themselves in the foot by broadcasting HoN at the best times for europeans to watch.

Yeah that's quite ridiculous, unless hon attracts more european viewers? If they ran the entire sc2 part before hon, a european could watch the entire hon part simply by stepping up at 7-8 in the morning.

If it would have been LoL it would have made sense, but HoN is not very big in EU.
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
Mario1209
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1077 Posts
December 03 2011 14:59 GMT
#9677
does anyone know what song IdrA walked out to ^^?
Co-Manager of Soviet Gaming * http://twitter.com/#!/sGMarioo * http://www.facebook.com/SovietGamingfanpage * https://twitter.com/#!/SovietGaming
aTnClouD
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Italy2428 Posts
December 03 2011 15:02 GMT
#9678
I fell asleep during mana vs morrow, I hope they put the videos soon.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/hunter692007/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
kratos-23
Profile Joined March 2011
303 Posts
December 03 2011 15:04 GMT
#9679
when will the matches today start?
Flanq
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom2694 Posts
December 03 2011 15:05 GMT
#9680
On December 03 2011 23:59 Mario1209 wrote:
does anyone know what song IdrA walked out to ^^?

Remix of KILL EVERYBODY by Skrillex, not sure which remix though.
Prev 1 482 483 484 485 486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft422
Mew2King105
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 27m
INu's Battles
8h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 27m
Replay Cast
19h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.