• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7948 users

[GSL] Nov Code S RO8 D2 - Page 57

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 60 Next
kineticSYN
Profile Joined May 2011
United States909 Posts
November 24 2011 16:29 GMT
#1121
people are overhyping leenocks 2-0 win vs mvp lmao

they were both tired, yet mvp played so many broadcasted games back to back, leenock did have a bit of a breather

and in the end, regardless of fatigue, leenock played the better series, and mvp made mistakes

let's not kid ourselves, mvp played like a chump in their series, and that is not his usual level of play

when the semi's rolls around and mvp crushes poor leenock, i wonder if all these comments will disappear. but leenock is great, so we can only wait and see!
IMMvp #1 :)
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
November 24 2011 16:31 GMT
#1122
kineticSYN United States. November 25 2011 01:29. Posts 558 PM Profile Report Quote #
people are overhyping leenocks 2-0 win vs mvp lmao

they were both tired, yet mvp played so many broadcasted games back to back, leenock did have a bit of a breather

and in the end, regardless of fatigue, leenock played the better series, and mvp made mistakes

let's not kid ourselves, mvp played like a chump in their series, and that is not his usual level of play

when the semi's rolls around and mvp crushes poor leenock, i wonder if all these comments will disappear. but leenock is great, so we can only wait and see!
IMMvp #1

nuff said.

I think its a 50/50 match leenock vs MvP... But I have inside information
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
Qaatar
Profile Joined January 2011
1409 Posts
November 24 2011 16:31 GMT
#1123
Leenock has a ways to go before he can beat a fresh and prepared MVP in a Bo5. End of story.
Awesomeness
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany1361 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 16:36:00
November 24 2011 16:31 GMT
#1124
I think there is like a 50% chance that Leenock-MVP will be the best series we have ever seen in sc2.

And it's amazing how people still underrate Leenock's zvt. I think it's the best in the world right now. It's not just about his games vs MVP, this kid has been crushing EVERY terran lately.
xlord 5:0
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
November 24 2011 16:32 GMT
#1125
On November 25 2011 01:29 kineticSYN wrote:
people are overhyping leenocks 2-0 win vs mvp lmao

they were both tired, yet mvp played so many broadcasted games back to back, leenock did have a bit of a breather

and in the end, regardless of fatigue, leenock played the better series, and mvp made mistakes

let's not kid ourselves, mvp played like a chump in their series, and that is not his usual level of play

when the semi's rolls around and mvp crushes poor leenock, i wonder if all these comments will disappear. but leenock is great, so we can only wait and see!


This is so true. People value Leenock's 2-0 win over MVP SO MUCH its fucking hilarious. Its just the generic, oh "xxx" won "tournament Y" over "yyy", therefore "xxx" must own "yyy" for life.

Its just silly. Leenock will lose, probably 3-1.
secret - never again
CokeFTW
Profile Joined November 2011
United States39 Posts
November 24 2011 16:35 GMT
#1126
2 Terrans, 1 Zerg, 1 Protoss left. THANK GOD the curse of TvT ro4 is gone.
kineticSYN
Profile Joined May 2011
United States909 Posts
November 24 2011 16:35 GMT
#1127
On November 25 2011 01:31 FXOpen wrote:
kineticSYN United States. November 25 2011 01:29. Posts 558 PM Profile Report Quote #
people are overhyping leenocks 2-0 win vs mvp lmao

they were both tired, yet mvp played so many broadcasted games back to back, leenock did have a bit of a breather

and in the end, regardless of fatigue, leenock played the better series, and mvp made mistakes

let's not kid ourselves, mvp played like a chump in their series, and that is not his usual level of play

when the semi's rolls around and mvp crushes poor leenock, i wonder if all these comments will disappear. but leenock is great, so we can only wait and see!
IMMvp #1

nuff said.

I think its a 50/50 match leenock vs MvP... But I have inside information


lmao

"FXOpen"

it's cool to be proud of your psuedo team players, but until someone proves otherwise, MVP being #1 is no joke or opinion.
IMMvp #1 :)
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
November 24 2011 16:37 GMT
#1128
On November 25 2011 01:32 ch33psh33p wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 01:29 kineticSYN wrote:
people are overhyping leenocks 2-0 win vs mvp lmao

they were both tired, yet mvp played so many broadcasted games back to back, leenock did have a bit of a breather

and in the end, regardless of fatigue, leenock played the better series, and mvp made mistakes

let's not kid ourselves, mvp played like a chump in their series, and that is not his usual level of play

when the semi's rolls around and mvp crushes poor leenock, i wonder if all these comments will disappear. but leenock is great, so we can only wait and see!


This is so true. People value Leenock's 2-0 win over MVP SO MUCH its fucking hilarious. Its just the generic, oh "xxx" won "tournament Y" over "yyy", therefore "xxx" must own "yyy" for life.

Its just silly. Leenock will lose, probably 3-1.

Overhyping him? He has pounded Terrans for the last month or two. In that time he has only really gotten beat in a series by Ganzi who has amazing TvZ. You are underhyping him so much it is hilarious.
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
November 24 2011 16:39 GMT
#1129
On November 25 2011 01:35 kineticSYN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 01:31 FXOpen wrote:
kineticSYN United States. November 25 2011 01:29. Posts 558 PM Profile Report Quote #
people are overhyping leenocks 2-0 win vs mvp lmao

they were both tired, yet mvp played so many broadcasted games back to back, leenock did have a bit of a breather

and in the end, regardless of fatigue, leenock played the better series, and mvp made mistakes

let's not kid ourselves, mvp played like a chump in their series, and that is not his usual level of play

when the semi's rolls around and mvp crushes poor leenock, i wonder if all these comments will disappear. but leenock is great, so we can only wait and see!
IMMvp #1

nuff said.

I think its a 50/50 match leenock vs MvP... But I have inside information


lmao

"FXOpen"

it's cool to be proud of your psuedo team players, but until someone proves otherwise, MVP being #1 is no joke or opinion.



Just so youknow that's like the boss of that team. The manager. Its not his pseudo team bro...
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
November 24 2011 16:40 GMT
#1130
On November 25 2011 01:35 kineticSYN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 01:31 FXOpen wrote:
kineticSYN United States. November 25 2011 01:29. Posts 558 PM Profile Report Quote #
people are overhyping leenocks 2-0 win vs mvp lmao

they were both tired, yet mvp played so many broadcasted games back to back, leenock did have a bit of a breather

and in the end, regardless of fatigue, leenock played the better series, and mvp made mistakes

let's not kid ourselves, mvp played like a chump in their series, and that is not his usual level of play

when the semi's rolls around and mvp crushes poor leenock, i wonder if all these comments will disappear. but leenock is great, so we can only wait and see!
IMMvp #1

nuff said.

I think its a 50/50 match leenock vs MvP... But I have inside information


lmao

"FXOpen"

it's cool to be proud of your psuedo team players, but until someone proves otherwise, MVP being #1 is no joke or opinion.


MVP is rank number 1 in the world at the moment....But there are plenty of up and comers, and I am not talking about FXO only..

I am an MVP fan.. Maybe not quite as much as you.. NESTEA has proven in the past (which is what your opinion based on) that he is also as good as if not better than MVP..

But hey, I am just proud of a pseudo team...
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
November 24 2011 16:41 GMT
#1131
I created this thread so people could laugh, enjoy it, and have a good time. Can we do that plz? >:[
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
November 24 2011 16:44 GMT
#1132
On November 25 2011 01:41 Seeker wrote:
I created this thread so people could laugh, enjoy it, and have a good time. Can we do that plz? >:[



*hug*
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
November 24 2011 16:45 GMT
#1133
On November 25 2011 01:44 FXOpen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 01:41 Seeker wrote:
I created this thread so people could laugh, enjoy it, and have a good time. Can we do that plz? >:[



*hug*


much better ><
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Nick_54
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2230 Posts
November 24 2011 16:59 GMT
#1134
On November 25 2011 01:40 FXOpen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 01:35 kineticSYN wrote:
On November 25 2011 01:31 FXOpen wrote:
kineticSYN United States. November 25 2011 01:29. Posts 558 PM Profile Report Quote #
people are overhyping leenocks 2-0 win vs mvp lmao

they were both tired, yet mvp played so many broadcasted games back to back, leenock did have a bit of a breather

and in the end, regardless of fatigue, leenock played the better series, and mvp made mistakes

let's not kid ourselves, mvp played like a chump in their series, and that is not his usual level of play

when the semi's rolls around and mvp crushes poor leenock, i wonder if all these comments will disappear. but leenock is great, so we can only wait and see!
IMMvp #1

nuff said.

I think its a 50/50 match leenock vs MvP... But I have inside information


lmao

"FXOpen"

it's cool to be proud of your psuedo team players, but until someone proves otherwise, MVP being #1 is no joke or opinion.


MVP is rank number 1 in the world at the moment....But there are plenty of up and comers, and I am not talking about FXO only..

I am an MVP fan.. Maybe not quite as much as you.. NESTEA has proven in the past (which is what your opinion based on) that he is also as good as if not better than MVP..

But hey, I am just proud of a pseudo team...


Nestea is not close to MVP's level. Correct me if I'm wrong, but has Nestea ever beaten MVP when it counted? MVP knocked him out of 3 GSL's and beat him in the Blizzcon finals. MVP has no peer as far as the long term history of this game is concerned or current skill level.

MVP has the best mechanics in the game right now because of his high level in broodwar as well as the best strategies and builds. He also has the best preparation for a best of 5 in my opinion. I really think MVP will 3-0 and I'll be surprised if Leenock wins 2 games let alone the series.

Thats not a slight to Leenock, but I really can't see him beating MVP. I've been wrong before tho.
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
November 24 2011 17:06 GMT
#1135
On November 25 2011 01:35 CokeFTW wrote:
2 Terrans, 1 Zerg, 1 Protoss left. THANK GOD the curse of TvT ro4 is gone.

Didn´t that only happend the last 2 GSLs and the Super tournament?

The GomTvT stuff was not really as bad as people say lol.
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
kineticSYN
Profile Joined May 2011
United States909 Posts
November 24 2011 17:09 GMT
#1136
if jjakji beats oz and mvp beats leenock, and it ends up being another tvt finals, people are still gonna whine about it :S
IMMvp #1 :)
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 17:10:20
November 24 2011 17:09 GMT
#1137
On November 25 2011 01:59 Nick_54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 01:40 FXOpen wrote:
On November 25 2011 01:35 kineticSYN wrote:
On November 25 2011 01:31 FXOpen wrote:
kineticSYN United States. November 25 2011 01:29. Posts 558 PM Profile Report Quote #
people are overhyping leenocks 2-0 win vs mvp lmao

they were both tired, yet mvp played so many broadcasted games back to back, leenock did have a bit of a breather

and in the end, regardless of fatigue, leenock played the better series, and mvp made mistakes

let's not kid ourselves, mvp played like a chump in their series, and that is not his usual level of play

when the semi's rolls around and mvp crushes poor leenock, i wonder if all these comments will disappear. but leenock is great, so we can only wait and see!
IMMvp #1

nuff said.

I think its a 50/50 match leenock vs MvP... But I have inside information


lmao

"FXOpen"

it's cool to be proud of your psuedo team players, but until someone proves otherwise, MVP being #1 is no joke or opinion.


MVP is rank number 1 in the world at the moment....But there are plenty of up and comers, and I am not talking about FXO only..

I am an MVP fan.. Maybe not quite as much as you.. NESTEA has proven in the past (which is what your opinion based on) that he is also as good as if not better than MVP..

But hey, I am just proud of a pseudo team...


Nestea is not close to MVP's level. Correct me if I'm wrong, but has Nestea ever beaten MVP when it counted? MVP knocked him out of 3 GSL's and beat him in the Blizzcon finals. MVP has no peer as far as the long term history of this game is concerned or current skill level.

MVP has the best mechanics in the game right now because of his high level in broodwar as well as the best strategies and builds. He also has the best preparation for a best of 5 in my opinion. I really think MVP will 3-0 and I'll be surprised if Leenock wins 2 games let alone the series.

Thats not a slight to Leenock, but I really can't see him beating MVP. I've been wrong before tho.


What? If MVP had a "high level" in BW, why did I not even know MVP existed in the BW days? And trust me dude, I watched every single freaking BW game I could try to watch
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
kineticSYN
Profile Joined May 2011
United States909 Posts
November 24 2011 17:11 GMT
#1138
On November 25 2011 02:09 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 01:59 Nick_54 wrote:
On November 25 2011 01:40 FXOpen wrote:
On November 25 2011 01:35 kineticSYN wrote:
On November 25 2011 01:31 FXOpen wrote:
kineticSYN United States. November 25 2011 01:29. Posts 558 PM Profile Report Quote #
people are overhyping leenocks 2-0 win vs mvp lmao

they were both tired, yet mvp played so many broadcasted games back to back, leenock did have a bit of a breather

and in the end, regardless of fatigue, leenock played the better series, and mvp made mistakes

let's not kid ourselves, mvp played like a chump in their series, and that is not his usual level of play

when the semi's rolls around and mvp crushes poor leenock, i wonder if all these comments will disappear. but leenock is great, so we can only wait and see!
IMMvp #1

nuff said.

I think its a 50/50 match leenock vs MvP... But I have inside information


lmao

"FXOpen"

it's cool to be proud of your psuedo team players, but until someone proves otherwise, MVP being #1 is no joke or opinion.


MVP is rank number 1 in the world at the moment....But there are plenty of up and comers, and I am not talking about FXO only..

I am an MVP fan.. Maybe not quite as much as you.. NESTEA has proven in the past (which is what your opinion based on) that he is also as good as if not better than MVP..

But hey, I am just proud of a pseudo team...


Nestea is not close to MVP's level. Correct me if I'm wrong, but has Nestea ever beaten MVP when it counted? MVP knocked him out of 3 GSL's and beat him in the Blizzcon finals. MVP has no peer as far as the long term history of this game is concerned or current skill level.

MVP has the best mechanics in the game right now because of his high level in broodwar as well as the best strategies and builds. He also has the best preparation for a best of 5 in my opinion. I really think MVP will 3-0 and I'll be surprised if Leenock wins 2 games let alone the series.

Thats not a slight to Leenock, but I really can't see him beating MVP. I've been wrong before tho.


What? If MVP had a "high level" in BW, why did I not even know MVP existed in the BW days? And trust me dude, I watched every single freaking BW game I could try to watch


pretty sure he means in comparison to other sc2 players atm.
IMMvp #1 :)
Klonere
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Ireland4123 Posts
November 24 2011 17:18 GMT
#1139
On November 25 2011 02:09 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 01:59 Nick_54 wrote:
On November 25 2011 01:40 FXOpen wrote:
On November 25 2011 01:35 kineticSYN wrote:
On November 25 2011 01:31 FXOpen wrote:
kineticSYN United States. November 25 2011 01:29. Posts 558 PM Profile Report Quote #
people are overhyping leenocks 2-0 win vs mvp lmao

they were both tired, yet mvp played so many broadcasted games back to back, leenock did have a bit of a breather

and in the end, regardless of fatigue, leenock played the better series, and mvp made mistakes

let's not kid ourselves, mvp played like a chump in their series, and that is not his usual level of play

when the semi's rolls around and mvp crushes poor leenock, i wonder if all these comments will disappear. but leenock is great, so we can only wait and see!
IMMvp #1

nuff said.

I think its a 50/50 match leenock vs MvP... But I have inside information


lmao

"FXOpen"

it's cool to be proud of your psuedo team players, but until someone proves otherwise, MVP being #1 is no joke or opinion.


MVP is rank number 1 in the world at the moment....But there are plenty of up and comers, and I am not talking about FXO only..

I am an MVP fan.. Maybe not quite as much as you.. NESTEA has proven in the past (which is what your opinion based on) that he is also as good as if not better than MVP..

But hey, I am just proud of a pseudo team...


Nestea is not close to MVP's level. Correct me if I'm wrong, but has Nestea ever beaten MVP when it counted? MVP knocked him out of 3 GSL's and beat him in the Blizzcon finals. MVP has no peer as far as the long term history of this game is concerned or current skill level.

MVP has the best mechanics in the game right now because of his high level in broodwar as well as the best strategies and builds. He also has the best preparation for a best of 5 in my opinion. I really think MVP will 3-0 and I'll be surprised if Leenock wins 2 games let alone the series.

Thats not a slight to Leenock, but I really can't see him beating MVP. I've been wrong before tho.


What? If MVP had a "high level" in BW, why did I not even know MVP existed in the BW days? And trust me dude, I watched every single freaking BW game I could try to watch


Because he was a WJS terran xD
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 17:25:13
November 24 2011 17:24 GMT
#1140
On November 25 2011 01:40 FXOpen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 01:35 kineticSYN wrote:
On November 25 2011 01:31 FXOpen wrote:
kineticSYN United States. November 25 2011 01:29. Posts 558 PM Profile Report Quote #
people are overhyping leenocks 2-0 win vs mvp lmao

they were both tired, yet mvp played so many broadcasted games back to back, leenock did have a bit of a breather

and in the end, regardless of fatigue, leenock played the better series, and mvp made mistakes

let's not kid ourselves, mvp played like a chump in their series, and that is not his usual level of play

when the semi's rolls around and mvp crushes poor leenock, i wonder if all these comments will disappear. but leenock is great, so we can only wait and see!
IMMvp #1

nuff said.

I think its a 50/50 match leenock vs MvP... But I have inside information


lmao

"FXOpen"

it's cool to be proud of your psuedo team players, but until someone proves otherwise, MVP being #1 is no joke or opinion.


MVP is rank number 1 in the world at the moment....But there are plenty of up and comers, and I am not talking about FXO only..

I am an MVP fan.. Maybe not quite as much as you.. NESTEA has proven in the past (which is what your opinion based on) that he is also as good as if not better than MVP..

But hey, I am just proud of a pseudo team...


Ummm what? Mvp totally dominates NesTea head to head, always been completely superior and has knocked him out of every tourney they've ever clashed in.

I'm an Mvp fanboy, and I think he'll really struggle with Leenock, who imo looks as good as anyone ZvT. Could be a very close series.


Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1040
WardiTV767
OGKoka 298
Rex147
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 298
Rex 147
ProTech132
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2299
Shuttle 2097
Horang2 1386
EffOrt 833
Jaedong 832
BeSt 535
Light 389
Mini 308
Stork 294
firebathero 283
[ Show more ]
ZerO 265
Rush 241
ggaemo 153
Barracks 97
Zeus 89
Shine 74
Killer 65
Hyun 54
Yoon 38
ToSsGirL 31
Shinee 30
Sexy 28
Mong 26
Bale 24
sorry 23
Aegong 21
soO 21
PianO 21
Terrorterran 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
HiyA 9
Icarus 7
Noble 7
yabsab 7
Dota 2
qojqva3011
Dendi2101
BananaSlamJamma311
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin390
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes424
Other Games
singsing2255
olofmeister1401
hiko825
B2W.Neo735
Lowko349
Sick210
Pyrionflax201
Liquid`VortiX166
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream495
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2197
• Nemesis1165
Other Games
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 18m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.