• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:46
CEST 17:46
KST 00:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9722 users

[IEM] Guangzhou - Day 3 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 109 Next
HQuality
Profile Joined October 2009
2682 Posts
October 02 2011 19:22 GMT
#101
Puma - Dimaga inda finals
but there can be upsets for sure
really like quarterfinals
No carpal tunnel no skill
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
October 02 2011 19:25 GMT
#102
[image loading]



<3




(On the other hand... what about Puma? :O)
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
October 02 2011 19:33 GMT
#103
On October 03 2011 04:18 Teeky wrote:
How might it be possible to get the interface font the casters are using?


... Go Idra!

i noticed it happens on chinese\tw client, Sen also got that
Stork[gm]
Hnnngg
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1101 Posts
October 02 2011 19:36 GMT
#104
On October 03 2011 04:25 MrSexington wrote:
[image loading]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA&feature=youtu.be


<3




(On the other hand... what about Puma? :O)


If Idra brings his S game, he can do anything.

"Let's make a memory" - djWHEAT.

or we'll get disappointed and look forward to IPL3 in like 4 days.
Choboo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden2088 Posts
October 02 2011 19:37 GMT
#105
On October 03 2011 04:36 Hnnngg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 04:25 MrSexington wrote:
[image loading]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA&feature=youtu.be


<3




(On the other hand... what about Puma? :O)


If Idra brings his S game, he can do anything.

"Let's make a memory" - djWHEAT.

or we'll get disappointed and look forward to IPL3 in like 4 days.

You Americans are so cute ^__^ <3
SaSe fan club manager
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
October 02 2011 19:37 GMT
#106
theretically puma can be meta-gamed by Idra because they are on team, but tbh Idra is 2 levels below him atm
Stork[gm]
rasnj
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1959 Posts
October 02 2011 19:38 GMT
#107
On October 03 2011 04:25 MrSexington wrote:
[image loading]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA&feature=youtu.be


<3




(On the other hand... what about Puma? :O)

Puma is not unbeatable. I think Dimaga may very well be able to do it. I would much rather say "what about JYP?" He is good enough to take out Puma, should be quite favored against Revival/Idra and I don't have enough faith in Dimaga's ZvP to take him out. I don't think Strelok, Elfi or Hasu will really be able to contest Puma/JYP for 1st, so our best hope is a Dimaga vs Puma finals. Anything else and the Korean should be heavily favored (I'm assuming Revival/Idra doesn't make it to finals as that is very unlikely IMO).
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
October 02 2011 19:39 GMT
#108
On October 03 2011 04:38 rasnj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 04:25 MrSexington wrote:
[image loading]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA&feature=youtu.be


<3




(On the other hand... what about Puma? :O)

Puma is not unbeatable. I think Dimaga may very well be able to do it. I would much rather say "what about JYP?" He is good enough to take out Puma, should be quite favored against Revival/Idra and I don't have enough faith in Dimaga's ZvP to take him out. I don't think Strelok, Elfi or Hasu will really be able to contest Puma/JYP for 1st, so our best hope is a Dimaga vs Puma finals. Anything else and the Korean should be heavily favored (I'm assuming Revival/Idra doesn't make it to finals as that is very unlikely IMO).


Except JYP's not on EG.

Choboo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden2088 Posts
October 02 2011 19:39 GMT
#109
On October 03 2011 04:37 bgx wrote:
theretically puma can be meta-gamed by Idra because they are on team, but tbh Idra is 2 levels below him atm

I don't think they're practicing very much together anyway ^^. It's like Mana's biggest practice partner in PvZ is Stephano even tho he's on the same team as Morrow. In the foreign scene where no one lives in the same house, team-mates doesn't really mean practice partners.
SaSe fan club manager
Olinim
Profile Joined March 2011
4044 Posts
October 02 2011 19:40 GMT
#110
On October 03 2011 04:38 rasnj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 04:25 MrSexington wrote:
[image loading]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA&feature=youtu.be


<3




(On the other hand... what about Puma? :O)

Puma is not unbeatable. I think Dimaga may very well be able to do it. I would much rather say "what about JYP?" He is good enough to take out Puma, should be quite favored against Revival/Idra and I don't have enough faith in Dimaga's ZvP to take him out. I don't think Strelok, Elfi or Hasu will really be able to contest Puma/JYP for 1st, so our best hope is a Dimaga vs Puma finals. Anything else and the Korean should be heavily favored (I'm assuming Revival/Idra doesn't make it to finals as that is very unlikely IMO).

Where are you guys getting the insane idea that JYP has a snowball's chance in hell against PuMa? Like I said earlier, 25 percent winrate vs terran, 10 losing streak. Couldn't beat an exceptional TvP player to save his life :S.
whateverpeeps
Profile Joined August 2011
United States214 Posts
October 02 2011 19:41 GMT
#111
I think people greatly underestimate Strelok. He will take quarterfinals easily; the only threat to him is a Korean Terran (Hi Puma).

Other than that, DIMAGA over HasuObs, and Puma over JYP easily. The only one I'm not sure about is Revival vs Idra; I feel that it could go either way.
rasnj
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1959 Posts
October 02 2011 19:45 GMT
#112
On October 03 2011 04:39 MrSexington wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 04:38 rasnj wrote:
On October 03 2011 04:25 MrSexington wrote:
[image loading]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA&feature=youtu.be


<3




(On the other hand... what about Puma? :O)

Puma is not unbeatable. I think Dimaga may very well be able to do it. I would much rather say "what about JYP?" He is good enough to take out Puma, should be quite favored against Revival/Idra and I don't have enough faith in Dimaga's ZvP to take him out. I don't think Strelok, Elfi or Hasu will really be able to contest Puma/JYP for 1st, so our best hope is a Dimaga vs Puma finals. Anything else and the Korean should be heavily favored (I'm assuming Revival/Idra doesn't make it to finals as that is very unlikely IMO).


Except JYP's not on EG.


Well I'm assuming scoot's tweet is in regards to the bet Slasher had going about a foreigner winning a tournament with Koreans in it. So while "I've got a feeling" could refer to a feeling that EG will win, as it was directed at Slasher I'm interpreting it as "I've got a feeling that we'll see a foreigner win".
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
October 02 2011 19:48 GMT
#113
On October 03 2011 04:45 rasnj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 04:39 MrSexington wrote:
On October 03 2011 04:38 rasnj wrote:
On October 03 2011 04:25 MrSexington wrote:
[image loading]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA&feature=youtu.be


<3




(On the other hand... what about Puma? :O)

Puma is not unbeatable. I think Dimaga may very well be able to do it. I would much rather say "what about JYP?" He is good enough to take out Puma, should be quite favored against Revival/Idra and I don't have enough faith in Dimaga's ZvP to take him out. I don't think Strelok, Elfi or Hasu will really be able to contest Puma/JYP for 1st, so our best hope is a Dimaga vs Puma finals. Anything else and the Korean should be heavily favored (I'm assuming Revival/Idra doesn't make it to finals as that is very unlikely IMO).


Except JYP's not on EG.


Well I'm assuming scoot's tweet is in regards to the bet Slasher had going about a foreigner winning a tournament with Koreans in it. So while "I've got a feeling" could refer to a feeling that EG will win, as it was directed at Slasher I'm interpreting it as "I've got a feeling that we'll see a foreigner win".


FINALLY someone seems to understand whats this all about.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 19:54:00
October 02 2011 19:49 GMT
#114
On October 03 2011 04:45 rasnj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 04:39 MrSexington wrote:
On October 03 2011 04:38 rasnj wrote:
On October 03 2011 04:25 MrSexington wrote:
[image loading]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA&feature=youtu.be


<3




(On the other hand... what about Puma? :O)

Puma is not unbeatable. I think Dimaga may very well be able to do it. I would much rather say "what about JYP?" He is good enough to take out Puma, should be quite favored against Revival/Idra and I don't have enough faith in Dimaga's ZvP to take him out. I don't think Strelok, Elfi or Hasu will really be able to contest Puma/JYP for 1st, so our best hope is a Dimaga vs Puma finals. Anything else and the Korean should be heavily favored (I'm assuming Revival/Idra doesn't make it to finals as that is very unlikely IMO).


Except JYP's not on EG.


Well I'm assuming scoot's tweet is in regards to the bet Slasher had going about a foreigner winning a tournament with Koreans in it. So while "I've got a feeling" could refer to a feeling that EG will win, as it was directed at Slasher I'm interpreting it as "I've got a feeling that we'll see a foreigner win".


That's exactly how I was interpreting it. I think you're missing the point... I'll connect the dots:

  • "I've got a feeling that we'll see a foreigner win."
  • There are 2 EG members that made it out of groups.
  • 1 of them is a Korean named Puma.

He's basically rooting against the Koreans, including Puma, who's on EG.

(I know it was a joke tweet. I'm don't really think SirScoots is rooting against his own player.)





On October 03 2011 04:48 Grettin wrote:
FINALLY someone seems to understand whats this all about.


You're also completely missing the point about my comment about Puma.
Ryps
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania2740 Posts
October 02 2011 19:50 GMT
#115
Is this the last day ? or is there day 4?
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 19:52:07
October 02 2011 19:50 GMT
#116
deleted...
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
October 02 2011 19:51 GMT
#117
On October 03 2011 04:20 Alpina wrote:
I don't get why they start tourney so early each day, it's just impossible to watch for european players. If they would start like 3-4 hours later then it would be great for everyone.


Venue turns out the lights at 6 PM or so local time. Gotta start early to finish on time.
Deleted User 183001
Profile Joined May 2011
2939 Posts
October 02 2011 19:51 GMT
#118
On October 03 2011 03:48 Choboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 03:13 Eppa! wrote:
On October 03 2011 02:38 Olinim wrote:
What world are you guys living in where JYP even stands a chance vs PuMa? No offense but the dude couldn't beat a good terran to save his life in fact he's on a 10 lose streak vs Terran in Korea rofl.

Hope! Still he has basically lost vs a bunch of code S in Korea while Puma has lost vs Mana.

Mana's PvT is probably best in the world right now tho...

Non-Korean players maybe. Korean players? Hell no.
Radook
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden326 Posts
October 02 2011 19:56 GMT
#119
On October 03 2011 00:21 Carmac wrote:
Who's been the Sick Nerd Baller of the event so far, by the way?


PuMa!
Woop Woop!
Radook
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden326 Posts
October 02 2011 20:00 GMT
#120
On October 03 2011 01:54 Toppp wrote:
People REALLY think that Idra can beat Revival? hahahahaha


Except IdrA beat him 4-0 before this tournament.
Woop Woop!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Yoon 130
Dewaltoss 108
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Sea.KH 60
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2759
Dendi1174
420jenkins255
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
fl0m2634
Fnx 746
x6flipin705
edward36
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1098
hiko997
B2W.Neo447
DeMusliM299
XBOCT242
Liquid`VortiX210
Livibee205
QueenE98
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 78
• mYiSmile127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV635
League of Legends
• Nemesis3585
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 14m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.