• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:27
CEST 11:27
KST 18:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9557 users

[GSL] Aug Code S Finals/Allstars matches - Page 172

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 346 Next
Alright guys,

Let's have a good time tonight!!

Remember to leave all player/caster bashing, imbalance discussion, arguing, flaming, trolling, memes, etc. at the door.

Enjoy the finals!
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
September 10 2011 08:36 GMT
#3421
On September 10 2011 17:31 susySquark wrote:
[image loading]


Holy crap you guys are fast.

I love you.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Rorra
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1066 Posts
September 10 2011 08:37 GMT
#3422
On September 10 2011 17:31 susySquark wrote:
[image loading]

hello new desktop background
-Strider-
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico1605 Posts
September 10 2011 08:37 GMT
#3423
On September 10 2011 17:36 akaname wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 17:31 susySquark wrote:
[image loading]

and it fits to the song i'm listening to. brilliant!

I missed it. Who are they? ^^
What is up? IM NESTEAAAA!
Nightrage
Profile Joined October 2010
Greece212 Posts
September 10 2011 08:39 GMT
#3424
The All-Stars event was pretty fun, I hope they keep doing events like this in the future.
It ain't easy being cheesy
Dommk
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia4865 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 08:42:42
September 10 2011 08:39 GMT
#3425
On September 10 2011 17:33 WesleyLok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 17:22 Dommk wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:19 WesleyLok wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:18 Dommk wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:16 WesleyLok wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:11 Dommk wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:10 Asha` wrote:
MKP gets the MVP award for demonstrating how good Protoss is when played by a talented player! =p

More like demonstrating he knows how to all-in with more than one race


Do you even know what all-in means? 5 gate is pressure to see if the terran is greedy. You're clearly a qqing terran who is most likely in silver league.

What? I'm Protoss..

That was a hard 38 Probe 6gate, you can find the build order anywhere... Except MKP missed a probe and did it with only 37 Probes lol

He almost lost that game by getting every Sentry EMP'd multiple times and splitting his units in the very first fight with some bad forcefields lol...MMA clearly wasn't playing very seriously at all, since that is the most common of all Protoss all-ins



What league are you in? Seems as though you don't know much about the game.

Are you trolling or what? I can't tell...


5gate Warpgate Pressure has probe production behind it and hits a bit later. MKP wasn't building Probes, by the end of it when MKP had MMA down to 1 Ghost and 3 Marines he still only had 37 Probes...He had something like 12 Stalkers and a bunch of Zealots but chose to back out for fun

The very build MKP did was THE text book definition of a 6gate all-in

I'm Masters, fyi


Well I'm high level masters protoss and although I wasn't vigorously checking his probe count every second, it didn't look like an all-in to me.

And looking back on your posts on this thread, all of them are bashing MKP so I guess it doesnt really matter, you're just looking for an excuse to hate on MKP.


You are a high masters Protoss that complains about Protoss? (Just reading your post history)

Really, if you really are a "High Masters Protoss" then you should know that was a 38 Probe 6gate all-in (except with 37 Probes)...you can literally google the very build MKP did :o

Check the vods, when MKP backed out he was on 37 Probes, I checked because I wanted to see if MMA could come back 0o

I only made 4 Posts about MKP before this and the worst I said was "lol MKP could lose this"..yeah clearly hating him /rollseyes
EEhantiming
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada519 Posts
September 10 2011 08:39 GMT
#3426
Panic! At The Disco - Memories
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
Yang Wenli
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2283 Posts
September 10 2011 08:44 GMT
#3427
Someone make a gif of Losira failing at smashing board.
Xom
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands20 Posts
September 10 2011 08:44 GMT
#3428
The VODs of the all-star matches are allready online, for those wanting to kill some time until the final starts!
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
September 10 2011 08:44 GMT
#3429
On September 10 2011 17:39 Dommk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 17:33 WesleyLok wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:22 Dommk wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:19 WesleyLok wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:18 Dommk wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:16 WesleyLok wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:11 Dommk wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:10 Asha` wrote:
MKP gets the MVP award for demonstrating how good Protoss is when played by a talented player! =p

More like demonstrating he knows how to all-in with more than one race


Do you even know what all-in means? 5 gate is pressure to see if the terran is greedy. You're clearly a qqing terran who is most likely in silver league.

What? I'm Protoss..

That was a hard 38 Probe 6gate, you can find the build order anywhere... Except MKP missed a probe and did it with only 37 Probes lol

He almost lost that game by getting every Sentry EMP'd multiple times and splitting his units in the very first fight with some bad forcefields lol...MMA clearly wasn't playing very seriously at all, since that is the most common of all Protoss all-ins



What league are you in? Seems as though you don't know much about the game.

Are you trolling or what? I can't tell...


5gate Warpgate Pressure has probe production behind it and hits a bit later. MKP wasn't building Probes, by the end of it when MKP had MMA down to 1 Ghost and 3 Marines he still only had 37 Probes...He had something like 12 Stalkers and a bunch of Zealots but chose to back out for fun

The very build MKP did was THE text book definition of a 6gate all-in

I'm Masters, fyi


Well I'm high level masters protoss and although I wasn't vigorously checking his probe count every second, it didn't look like an all-in to me.

And looking back on your posts on this thread, all of them are bashing MKP so I guess it doesnt really matter, you're just looking for an excuse to hate on MKP.


You are a high masters Protoss that complains about Protoss? (Just reading your post history)

Really, if you really are a "High Masters Protoss" then you should know that was a 38 Probe 6gate all-in (except with 37 Probes)...you can literally google the very build MKP did :o

Check the vods, when MKP backed out he was on 37 Probes, I checked because I wanted to see if MMA could come back 0o

I only made 4 Posts about MKP before this and the worst I said was "lol MKP could lose this"..yeah clearly hating him /rollseyes

I thought MKP only had 5 gates
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
September 10 2011 08:45 GMT
#3430
On September 10 2011 17:37 Rorra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 17:31 susySquark wrote:
[image loading]

hello new desktop background

A gif as a desktop background? What madness is this?
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
September 10 2011 08:45 GMT
#3431
Lol it looks like Fenix is falling asleep in the 2nd GIF.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
WesleyLok
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada99 Posts
September 10 2011 08:45 GMT
#3432
On September 10 2011 17:39 Dommk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 17:33 WesleyLok wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:22 Dommk wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:19 WesleyLok wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:18 Dommk wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:16 WesleyLok wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:11 Dommk wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:10 Asha` wrote:
MKP gets the MVP award for demonstrating how good Protoss is when played by a talented player! =p

More like demonstrating he knows how to all-in with more than one race


Do you even know what all-in means? 5 gate is pressure to see if the terran is greedy. You're clearly a qqing terran who is most likely in silver league.

What? I'm Protoss..

That was a hard 38 Probe 6gate, you can find the build order anywhere... Except MKP missed a probe and did it with only 37 Probes lol

He almost lost that game by getting every Sentry EMP'd multiple times and splitting his units in the very first fight with some bad forcefields lol...MMA clearly wasn't playing very seriously at all, since that is the most common of all Protoss all-ins



What league are you in? Seems as though you don't know much about the game.

Are you trolling or what? I can't tell...


5gate Warpgate Pressure has probe production behind it and hits a bit later. MKP wasn't building Probes, by the end of it when MKP had MMA down to 1 Ghost and 3 Marines he still only had 37 Probes...He had something like 12 Stalkers and a bunch of Zealots but chose to back out for fun

The very build MKP did was THE text book definition of a 6gate all-in

I'm Masters, fyi


Well I'm high level masters protoss and although I wasn't vigorously checking his probe count every second, it didn't look like an all-in to me.

And looking back on your posts on this thread, all of them are bashing MKP so I guess it doesnt really matter, you're just looking for an excuse to hate on MKP.


You are a high masters Protoss that complains about Protoss? (Just reading your post history)

Really, if you really are a "High Masters Protoss" then you should know that was a 38 Probe 6gate all-in (except with 37 Probes)...you can literally google the very build MKP did :o

Check the vods, when MKP backed out he was on 37 Probes, I checked because I wanted to see if MMA could come back 0o

I only made 4 Posts about MKP before this and the worst I said was "lol MKP could lose this"..yeah clearly hating him /rollseyes


Yep I'm high level protoss. Where do I complain about Protoss? If you're referring to me laughing at bronze-level players like you whining about imbalance then you're even dumber than I thought you were.
TheSilverfox
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden1928 Posts
September 10 2011 08:46 GMT
#3433
On September 10 2011 17:45 Angelbelow wrote:
Lol it looks like Fenix is falling asleep in the 2nd GIF.


He's like: "So this is the backside of joining IM, I have to be here at every single GSL finals and just sitting here for hours"
Also known as Joinsimon on Twitter/Reddit
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
September 10 2011 08:46 GMT
#3434
VODS for all-star match are up and I can watch them without paying. I don't think this was intended unless I missed something.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
September 10 2011 08:47 GMT
#3435
The results in the OP confuse the shit out of me, lol
Moderator
snafoo
Profile Joined August 2010
New Zealand1615 Posts
September 10 2011 08:48 GMT
#3436
On September 10 2011 17:46 Zooper31 wrote:
VODS for all-star match are up and I can watch them without paying. I don't think this was intended unless I missed something.


It's intended... HQ stream was free for the Allstar match so obviously the VOD's will be.
ladyumbra
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 08:51:14
September 10 2011 08:48 GMT
#3437
Well that was interesting to say the least but I feel like both foreigners tried too hard.

Jinro I kinda understand, they were teasing the fuck out of him and he had something to prove. he certainly looked strong vs FD for most of it and if he can keep it up he should qualify for next code a season.

MC vs Losira was interesting, between the in game razzing and the losira dying to burrowed banes at one point and the imba repair on the orbital that wouldn't die I enjoyed it a lot. losira's actual marine splitting vs banes was crazy good and MC controlled the mutas like he would his phoenix. lots of play and lots of general fun between the two.

I missed most of Boxer vs July but the end was silly with like a lone baneling and 3 sad mutas trying to kill boxer's like 20 marines. I'm sad we didn't get to hear July sing

Kong dance from MKP was awesome ! that series I think was a better definition of showmatch, MMA could have wrecked MKp in the first like 8 minutes of the game but he backed off, then MKP had an advantage but backed away while they bantered only to end it all on 22.22

Huk vs Nestea was disappointing. Huk wasn't playing omg super serious but he certainly wasn't playing for fun either. When it was clear his very first attack could be game ending Huk should have backed off, maybe gone and killed and gold instead. I wanted to see something truly amazing between these two. Given the format and that Nestea didn't opt to punish nexus first he probably would have let Huk get away with making a mothership. We could have had dt harass into mass recall then turn the dt's into archons then attack with everything including probes.

I'm a big fan of Huk and of Nestea, I didn't care who won that match but I wanted it to be interesting not a one sided slaughter.

jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
September 10 2011 08:49 GMT
#3438
Just looked at the VOD, I only saw 5 gates and he had 38 probes btw.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
akaname
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom599 Posts
September 10 2011 08:49 GMT
#3439
On September 10 2011 17:46 Zooper31 wrote:
VODS for all-star match are up and I can watch them without paying. I don't think this was intended unless I missed something.

GOM are surpassing themselves. it'll only make MVP's easy 4-0 more anticlimactic
There can be only none
Rorra
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1066 Posts
September 10 2011 08:49 GMT
#3440
On September 10 2011 17:45 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 17:37 Rorra wrote:
On September 10 2011 17:31 susySquark wrote:
[image loading]

hello new desktop background

A gif as a desktop background? What madness is this?

yeah just found out windows removed this feature, Y?????????????
I knew I should have never abandoned XP

fuuuu WIndows 7

ill find a way!
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 346 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1213
firebathero 641
Hyun 402
Hyuk 398
BeSt 344
Jaedong 336
Mong 292
Soma 217
PianO 87
Shine 68
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
910 57
Mind 55
Stork 47
sSak 41
Shinee 28
Hm[arnc] 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 25
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
ZerO 16
sorry 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe9
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1284
olofmeister1150
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King320
Other Games
gofns34298
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe136
Pyrionflax104
singsing62
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick466
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1004
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 33m
Patches Events
6h 33m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.