On September 07 2011 21:57 Mano wrote:
Is moletrap trying to lose his job?
Is moletrap trying to lose his job?
LOSE HIS JOB JOB JOB
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Balance whine equals ban; good posting equals happy community and moderator | ||
|
shackes
Germany148 Posts
On September 07 2011 21:57 Mano wrote: Is moletrap trying to lose his job? LOSE HIS JOB JOB JOB | ||
|
Atreides
United States2393 Posts
I hope gogo jjakji!!!! Also I think that as long as moletrap rapes us with that joke we can bitch about it yes? Good God.... I allready disliked him now I hate him forever I think | ||
|
l3ird
United States368 Posts
| ||
|
Doko
Argentina1737 Posts
| ||
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
xD | ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
pool hatch for check rax gas oc for jjakji. sorry i need a minute to recover from moletraps joke | ||
|
Twinfun
United States156 Posts
| ||
|
Jaedong4thOSL
United States487 Posts
| ||
|
me_viet
Australia1350 Posts
On September 07 2011 21:53 danson wrote: does losira not know that broods use melee attacks? hes getting +3 flying attack or am i just dumb? yah you're dumb =P broodlords benefits from both air/ground upgrades. Broodlord attack benefits from air, while broodlings benefits from ground. The +3 air is probs so his corruptors can take out vikings/medvacs faster, the only danger to the broods present, I think he also maxed out ground upgrades already.. | ||
|
MyNameIsAlex
Greece827 Posts
another bad JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE | ||
|
Hassybaby
United Kingdom10823 Posts
On September 07 2011 21:57 xiaoW wrote: In theory this could go on forever, I hope this is going to happen The more games we get, the more jokes Moletrap will make about that game Everyone rethink for a second | ||
|
MenSol[ZerO]
Canada1134 Posts
| ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
On September 07 2011 21:58 shackes wrote: LOSE HIS JOB JOB JOB XD omg rofl | ||
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
On September 07 2011 21:58 shackes wrote: LOSE HIS JOB JOB JOB Haha, good one sir <3 | ||
|
HQuality
2682 Posts
then wake up after 12 hours and there still will be 3way tie and moletrap's Joke | ||
|
cablesc
United States1540 Posts
| ||
|
provrorsbarn
Sweden766 Posts
User was warned for this post | ||
|
dmnum
Brazil6910 Posts
On September 07 2011 21:58 Jaedong4thOSL wrote: Unfunny jokes are kind of funny though. yeah, I didn't laugh at the last ones but when he said "HEY DOA GUESS WHAT'S UP?" I just cracked haha | ||
|
Bagi
Germany6799 Posts
| ||
|
DisaFear
Australia4074 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong firebathero Hyuk EffOrt Soma Horang2 Mini BeSt Soulkey [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns45817 singsing2074 ArmadaUGS2007 olofmeister1279 B2W.Neo935 hiko542 byalli374 XBOCT278 Pyrionflax199 Liquid`VortiX157 Mew2King86 QueenE70 ZerO(Twitch)17 Railgan8 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|