• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:16
CEST 15:16
KST 22:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8969 users

[GSL] Aug Code A RO32 Day 3 - Page 214

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 321 Next
Govou
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1072 Posts
August 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#4261
SaSe is gud
AFKPuezo
Profile Joined August 2010
183 Posts
August 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#4262
On August 10 2011 15:45 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 15:35 SpecFire wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:34 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 14:05 bennyaus wrote:
I actually thought Jinro played quite well in both games, got unlucky in game 1 (banelings) and similar in game 2 (if ling didn't scout the thors, i believe he would've won with the timing). Given all the travel/sickness, I believe he has it in him to come back stronger than ever.

I think my mistake is that I showed him too many hellions. I knew he had 2 spines, so I should have just showed him like 4-5 to be consistent with what I did game 1, then he wont get a roach warren in time.

As it were, he got it too early and was fine.


Jinro ,you seem fine with your loss. I know it is crushing but are you doin okay? Keep training and I know ull be back.

Yep, Im just back to where I was 1 year ago and thats fine, I will try to avoid the mistakes I made but repeat the good things.


Fuck yeah Jinro!

PS: I really don't see why SaSe didn't wall-off...it didnt kill him this game but it didnt help him at all.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
August 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#4263
I'm awake and very hung over. I'm here in time to watch my fave player naniwa tear it up in Code A. in the mean time GO SASE
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
August 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#4264
I like this early aggression. It's a shame it'll get shut down fast.
lalala
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
August 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#4265
On August 10 2011 15:48 skrzmark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 15:45 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:35 SpecFire wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:34 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 14:05 bennyaus wrote:
I actually thought Jinro played quite well in both games, got unlucky in game 1 (banelings) and similar in game 2 (if ling didn't scout the thors, i believe he would've won with the timing). Given all the travel/sickness, I believe he has it in him to come back stronger than ever.

I think my mistake is that I showed him too many hellions. I knew he had 2 spines, so I should have just showed him like 4-5 to be consistent with what I did game 1, then he wont get a roach warren in time.

As it were, he got it too early and was fine.


Jinro ,you seem fine with your loss. I know it is crushing but are you doin okay? Keep training and I know ull be back.

Yep, Im just back to where I was 1 year ago and thats fine, I will try to avoid the mistakes I made but repeat the good things.


Hey jinro! I know you called me stupid before in a thread but I'm you're fan! hopefully you bounce back soon, I think you had that honestly but you got map fucked. On bel'shir beach you tried to build turrets where banelings were but they didn't build because of them I was wondering why you didn't realize banelings?

I thought he killed the turret because the SCV was missing too >_<
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
DizzySheep
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1144 Posts
August 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#4266
lol Sase just saved that queen
FarbrorAbavna
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden4856 Posts
August 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#4267
where are the dt's!!?!? :D
Do you really want chat rooms?
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
August 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#4268
Hmm SaSe doing well. Great FFs!
Domination
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1177 Posts
August 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#4269
On August 10 2011 15:49 jeeneeus wrote:
Really crisply timed. He gets a little more mining time. I wonder what he does against an earlier pool though (like the 11 overpool).

How many times have you seen that happen in the GSL? Basically I've seen a few 6/7 pools in GSL ZvP but I can't remember the last time I saw like an 11pool.

It's a risk but it's not an uneducated one.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
August 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#4270
On August 10 2011 15:49 stipe145 wrote:
I just woke up, could someone give me a short summary.


Koreans dominating. Ok continue with your day nothing to see here.
twitch.tv/medrea
DoomsVille
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4885 Posts
August 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#4271
Time to go home and not overextend please!
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
August 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#4272
SASE Y U NO MAYNARD
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
SafeAsCheese
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4924 Posts
August 10 2011 06:51 GMT
#4273
Ballercrawlers saving Sniper
IceSlipper
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Australia1028 Posts
August 10 2011 06:51 GMT
#4274
On August 10 2011 15:50 zeehar wrote:
SASE Y U NO MAYNARD

wc3 no maynard!
Piledriver
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1697 Posts
August 10 2011 06:51 GMT
#4275
On August 10 2011 15:48 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 15:45 Jacobs Ladder wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:42 forgottendreams wrote:
Protoss balance talk based on a failed resource intensive DT opening, great.

But DTs are like, the bestest harass unit in the game!

Refusing to expand is not a good move for our P hero.

THANK FUCKING GOD!!!

At least we have a protoss player in the building that acknowledges the fact that protoss has more than zero harass units.


Dear terran,

Please learn to read sarcasm in his post instead of posting bullshit due to your poor comprehension skills.

Signed,
Protoss.
Envy fan since NTH.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
August 10 2011 06:51 GMT
#4276
On August 10 2011 15:48 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 15:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:45 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:35 SpecFire wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:34 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 14:05 bennyaus wrote:
I actually thought Jinro played quite well in both games, got unlucky in game 1 (banelings) and similar in game 2 (if ling didn't scout the thors, i believe he would've won with the timing). Given all the travel/sickness, I believe he has it in him to come back stronger than ever.

I think my mistake is that I showed him too many hellions. I knew he had 2 spines, so I should have just showed him like 4-5 to be consistent with what I did game 1, then he wont get a roach warren in time.

As it were, he got it too early and was fine.


Jinro ,you seem fine with your loss. I know it is crushing but are you doin okay? Keep training and I know ull be back.

Yep, Im just back to where I was 1 year ago and thats fine, I will try to avoid the mistakes I made but repeat the good things.

Are you going to focus on Code A qualifiers or are you going to try and get the code A spot through MLG?

Thats the same thing.

I hardly think so. A player in your caliber can get a code a spot in MLG any given day, but code b is a totally different story. Some random korean zerg who could barely qualify for code a (I watched quite a bit of Sniper's games, but in the end he's just another korean player in comparison to other koreans in code a) just ripped EU's arguably the best protoss.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
August 10 2011 06:51 GMT
#4277
On August 10 2011 15:50 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 15:49 stipe145 wrote:
I just woke up, could someone give me a short summary.


Koreans dominating. Ok continue with your day nothing to see here.

why are you such a troll.
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
Lobotomist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1541 Posts
August 10 2011 06:51 GMT
#4278
Drop going down for sniper?
Teching to hive too quickly isn't just a risk: it's an ultrarisk
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 06:52:03
August 10 2011 06:51 GMT
#4279
Please go home. >> worried.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
August 10 2011 06:51 GMT
#4280
forcefield the ramp?
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 321 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 654
SteadfastSC210
TaKeTV 188
ComeBackTV 153
LamboSC2118
Rex63
EnkiAlexander 13
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech141
LamboSC2 118
Rex 63
BRAT_OK 9
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36602
Shuttle 3126
Horang2 935
Bisu 931
Jaedong 726
Mini 609
EffOrt 556
Light 460
BeSt 348
Soma 344
[ Show more ]
firebathero 340
Hyuk 320
Stork 307
Snow 169
Zeus 161
Rush 155
Last 150
ggaemo 147
ZerO 142
Pusan 91
Leta 83
hero 69
Killer 56
sorry 56
Sea.KH 49
Mong 45
Sharp 44
Mind 42
Bale 28
Shinee 27
Aegong 27
Shine 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
NotJumperer 19
Free 14
PianO 13
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Noble 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5799
qojqva1681
Dendi862
420jenkins90
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
Reynor108
Counter-Strike
x6flipin424
markeloff162
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2222
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns39455
singsing2161
olofmeister1477
B2W.Neo954
Mlord252
DeMusliM185
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX122
Hui .117
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS92
QueenE88
Chillindude13
Railgan12
ZerO(Twitch)12
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1809
League of Legends
• Jankos2232
• Nemesis979
• TFBlade697
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 44m
Stellar Fest
23h 44m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.