• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:03
CEST 04:03
KST 11:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8589 users

[GSL] Aug Code A RO32 Day 3 - Page 216

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 321 Next
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
August 10 2011 06:53 GMT
#4301
oh god
If sase denies these drops, he'll be good. IF.
lalala
skrzmark
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
August 10 2011 06:53 GMT
#4302
On August 10 2011 15:50 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 15:48 skrzmark wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:45 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:35 SpecFire wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:34 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 14:05 bennyaus wrote:
I actually thought Jinro played quite well in both games, got unlucky in game 1 (banelings) and similar in game 2 (if ling didn't scout the thors, i believe he would've won with the timing). Given all the travel/sickness, I believe he has it in him to come back stronger than ever.

I think my mistake is that I showed him too many hellions. I knew he had 2 spines, so I should have just showed him like 4-5 to be consistent with what I did game 1, then he wont get a roach warren in time.

As it were, he got it too early and was fine.


Jinro ,you seem fine with your loss. I know it is crushing but are you doin okay? Keep training and I know ull be back.

Yep, Im just back to where I was 1 year ago and thats fine, I will try to avoid the mistakes I made but repeat the good things.


Hey jinro! I know you called me stupid before in a thread but I'm you're fan! hopefully you bounce back soon, I think you had that honestly but you got map fucked. On bel'shir beach you tried to build turrets where banelings were but they didn't build because of them I was wondering why you didn't realize banelings?

I thought he killed the turret because the SCV was missing too >_<


lol, well I think all terrans should go for raven PDD pretty good for mutas aswell.
We got them GOM TvT's and them mlGG's
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
August 10 2011 06:53 GMT
#4303
On August 10 2011 15:51 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 15:48 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:45 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:35 SpecFire wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:34 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 14:05 bennyaus wrote:
I actually thought Jinro played quite well in both games, got unlucky in game 1 (banelings) and similar in game 2 (if ling didn't scout the thors, i believe he would've won with the timing). Given all the travel/sickness, I believe he has it in him to come back stronger than ever.

I think my mistake is that I showed him too many hellions. I knew he had 2 spines, so I should have just showed him like 4-5 to be consistent with what I did game 1, then he wont get a roach warren in time.

As it were, he got it too early and was fine.


Jinro ,you seem fine with your loss. I know it is crushing but are you doin okay? Keep training and I know ull be back.

Yep, Im just back to where I was 1 year ago and thats fine, I will try to avoid the mistakes I made but repeat the good things.

Are you going to focus on Code A qualifiers or are you going to try and get the code A spot through MLG?

Thats the same thing.

I hardly think so. A player in your caliber can get a code a spot in MLG any given day, but code b is a totally different story. Some random korean zerg who could barely qualify for code a (I watched quite a bit of Sniper's games, but in the end he's just another korean player in comparison to other koreans in code a) just ripped EU's arguably the best protoss.

Its definitely the same thing, just practice a lot - different opponents but in the end you will want the same for both tournaments - good, solid builds, strong mechanics, good shape/endurance.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 06:55:04
August 10 2011 06:53 GMT
#4304
if he doesn't fuck up vs banelings he's gonna take this

well so much for that
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
August 10 2011 06:53 GMT
#4305
On August 10 2011 15:52 Jaedong4thOSL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 15:45 Irre wrote:
Wolf doin a great job casting tonight...moletrap is making a lot of bad calls and missing stuff.. its kind of annoying that wolf has to correct/explain everything to him during the game

good games so far, hopefully naniwa can be a hero tonight at least.


Wolf is observer, he should know more stuff.

Wolf is the observer too? I thought they had a dedicated obs?
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 10 2011 06:53 GMT
#4306
On August 10 2011 15:51 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 15:48 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:45 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:35 SpecFire wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:34 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 14:05 bennyaus wrote:
I actually thought Jinro played quite well in both games, got unlucky in game 1 (banelings) and similar in game 2 (if ling didn't scout the thors, i believe he would've won with the timing). Given all the travel/sickness, I believe he has it in him to come back stronger than ever.

I think my mistake is that I showed him too many hellions. I knew he had 2 spines, so I should have just showed him like 4-5 to be consistent with what I did game 1, then he wont get a roach warren in time.

As it were, he got it too early and was fine.


Jinro ,you seem fine with your loss. I know it is crushing but are you doin okay? Keep training and I know ull be back.

Yep, Im just back to where I was 1 year ago and thats fine, I will try to avoid the mistakes I made but repeat the good things.

Are you going to focus on Code A qualifiers or are you going to try and get the code A spot through MLG?

Thats the same thing.

I hardly think so. A player in your caliber can get a code a spot in MLG any given day, but code b is a totally different story. Some random korean zerg who could barely qualify for code a (I watched quite a bit of Sniper's games, but in the end he's just another korean player in comparison to other koreans in code a) just ripped EU's arguably the best protoss.

The problem is, it's going to be increasingly difficult to get that code a spot from the open bracket since FXO will be sending 2 koreans to every MLG, Slayers is able to send people, etc... I know the Koreans can't get the spot themselves, but they can knock you out way earlier than you would typically fall if you end up getting matched up against them in an earlier round. Code A spots are going to be easiest for pool play foreigners to get. You will get the occasional open bracket marathon man, but you still have to place pretty far up. Best of luck to you Jinro
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
August 10 2011 06:53 GMT
#4307
+2 atk baneling bombs incoming~~~
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
August 10 2011 06:53 GMT
#4308
On August 10 2011 15:51 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 15:50 Medrea wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:49 stipe145 wrote:
I just woke up, could someone give me a short summary.


Koreans dominating. Ok continue with your day nothing to see here.

why are you such a troll.


Im only a troll during Code A. The games are usually really bad sometimes to the point where when I see someone like Maru float 6 banshees into his opponents 5 queens and 2 spores and hit GG, I think to myself.

"Yeah I could do that, why am I not a pro?"
twitch.tv/medrea
mcc
Profile Joined October 2010
Czech Republic4646 Posts
August 10 2011 06:53 GMT
#4309
On August 10 2011 15:42 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 15:41 Scila wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:41 Spectorials wrote:
I think Nani is the only one of these four that can take it to the Koreans


I dunno man he's tilted from MLG.

he just won blizzard eu invitational......

Ret won
Loire
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore1358 Posts
August 10 2011 06:54 GMT
#4310
gona be a 2base allin from sniper?
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
August 10 2011 06:54 GMT
#4311
this isn't looking good...
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Lobotomist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1541 Posts
August 10 2011 06:54 GMT
#4312
Sniper is going to do a build similar to what DRG did against Huk in MLG. He's got blink but...I dunno. Gonna come down to micro by Sase.
Teching to hive too quickly isn't just a risk: it's an ultrarisk
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
August 10 2011 06:54 GMT
#4313
On August 10 2011 15:52 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 15:49 mrRoflpwn wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:43 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:41 Scila wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:41 Spectorials wrote:
I think Nani is the only one of these four that can take it to the Koreans


I dunno man he's tilted from MLG.


He needs to win, check shouldn't be in the GSL anymore

Umm.. Check just made it through the code A qualifiers last week- Why shouldn't he be in the GSL?
And Honestly even if your tired a bit from jet lag- we have something called ENERGY DRINKS - they keep you up for about 2-3 hours- which is all you need for a match.

Check was code A from last season, same as me.


Are u going back to Europe now ? Or are u staying in Korea for next GSLs ?
I'm getting the derection.
wristuzi
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1168 Posts
August 10 2011 06:54 GMT
#4314
aaaaaaah +2 melee timing baneling drop

OH SHI
MarineKingPrime ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Naniwa ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Morrow
r3SpaVVn
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany109 Posts
August 10 2011 06:54 GMT
#4315
Jinrooooo, nooooo!
I'm so sad right now! T.T
But we still love you, just keep working hard and you will be one of the best once again sooner or later
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
August 10 2011 06:54 GMT
#4316
jesus christ
lalala
knL
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany400 Posts
August 10 2011 06:54 GMT
#4317
ah god damn it
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
August 10 2011 06:54 GMT
#4318
well that's it
Govou
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1072 Posts
August 10 2011 06:54 GMT
#4319
oh fu
soulist
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States932 Posts
August 10 2011 06:54 GMT
#4320
yea its over gg
Evil Geniuses<3
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 321 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13510
Rain 2231
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 20
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever629
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1637
ArmadaUGS333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1257
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0193
Maynarde159
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick863
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 57m
OSC
10h 57m
Stellar Fest
10h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.