That being said... I think Gretzky is hands down better than Mario.
/shrug
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
iCanada
Canada10660 Posts
That being said... I think Gretzky is hands down better than Mario. /shrug | ||
|
UTL_Unlimited
Korea (South)353 Posts
..."I haven't checked." John~ You trollboat you~ | ||
|
4of8
Germany256 Posts
| ||
|
BOOSE.867
United States32 Posts
| ||
|
Stanlot
United States5742 Posts
| ||
|
Sobba
Sweden576 Posts
| ||
|
FarbrorAbavna
Sweden4856 Posts
| ||
|
Carush
United States356 Posts
where is tastless? | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Mawi
Sweden4365 Posts
| ||
|
Madera
Sweden2672 Posts
| ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13426 Posts
| ||
|
shabby
Norway6402 Posts
| ||
|
PDizzle
Denmark1754 Posts
| ||
|
Onlinejaguar
Australia2823 Posts
| ||
|
UTL_Unlimited
Korea (South)353 Posts
Using tasteless builds to steal those ladder points | ||
|
affliction
Germany198 Posts
| ||
|
redloser
Korea (South)1751 Posts
On August 05 2011 21:56 HaXXspetten wrote: btw, does anyone know how good Yellow is @ SC2? Havn't seen him play so... last month yellow tweeted that how he boasted his friends that he ranked 1st in bronze league and other people mocked him ![]() | ||
|
SenorChang
Australia4730 Posts
Man I'm so pumped for this! | ||
|
LoLAdriankat
United States4307 Posts
On August 05 2011 22:03 FrostDuty wrote: Sound is a little out of sync. Not sure if this is what fixed it, but I restarted the player and the desync was fixed. One of the techies probably fixed it while I was restarting? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|