• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10552 users

[GSL] July Code A Finals - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 66 67 68 Next
Biane
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia645 Posts
July 18 2011 04:53 GMT
#61
On July 18 2011 13:31 KanoCoke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2011 13:15 Biane wrote:
On July 18 2011 10:59 Olinim wrote:
On July 18 2011 10:57 KanoCoke wrote:
Puzzle's pure Code S material, putting up a great fight against Bomber, and he's also one of the fastest, if not, the fastest SCII player ever (boasting 550APM on the Faster setting, which would be around 660~700 real APM).

I'm excited to see how he's going to do in Code S. If Bomber becomes the Code S champion this season and Puzzle wins the Code A finals, we could be seeing a Jaedong-Flash rivalry between them, which in my opinion, would be pretty awesome (Puzzle looks like Jaedong too).

I hope PuMa and Sage follow soon too, because they're the best players in their teams, and are complete monsters (if Sage cleaned up his unit control, he'd be 10x scarier than he already is too).

Sadly there aren't any scary new Zergs besides DongRaeGu, which I find quite disappointing. In DRG's case, he'll probably win the MLG and immediately turn Code S (I wonder how NesTea can handle DRG's crazy unit control and genius harassment)... but I don't see anyone else new playing Zerg that's in his caliber (or Sage, Puzzle, Puma and Bomber's caliber) that can even up the numbers.

Already comparing puzzle to jaedong...

throw the B word in there and we have a discussion going...

...you mean....

BANJOS?!

or

Bon Jovi?!

But seriously, read my previous post. I was comparing Puzzle and Jaedong's looks. I wasn't calling anyone a banjo, and never will for SCII until after 5 or so years of GSL.


jks jks. but dw. we can have a discussion on how yum their looks are but i hardly follow bw so my knowledge are limited to our sc2 idols ( T_T
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
July 18 2011 04:54 GMT
#62
Puzzzzleeee! He is the best around. Nothing is ever going to bring him down.
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
KunFuSion
Profile Joined May 2011
United States189 Posts
July 18 2011 04:56 GMT
#63
On July 18 2011 13:31 KanoCoke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2011 13:15 Biane wrote:
On July 18 2011 10:59 Olinim wrote:
On July 18 2011 10:57 KanoCoke wrote:
Puzzle's pure Code S material, putting up a great fight against Bomber, and he's also one of the fastest, if not, the fastest SCII player ever (boasting 550APM on the Faster setting, which would be around 660~700 real APM).

I'm excited to see how he's going to do in Code S. If Bomber becomes the Code S champion this season and Puzzle wins the Code A finals, we could be seeing a Jaedong-Flash rivalry between them, which in my opinion, would be pretty awesome (Puzzle looks like Jaedong too).

I hope PuMa and Sage follow soon too, because they're the best players in their teams, and are complete monsters (if Sage cleaned up his unit control, he'd be 10x scarier than he already is too).

Sadly there aren't any scary new Zergs besides DongRaeGu, which I find quite disappointing. In DRG's case, he'll probably win the MLG and immediately turn Code S (I wonder how NesTea can handle DRG's crazy unit control and genius harassment)... but I don't see anyone else new playing Zerg that's in his caliber (or Sage, Puzzle, Puma and Bomber's caliber) that can even up the numbers.

Already comparing puzzle to jaedong...

throw the B word in there and we have a discussion going...

...you mean....

BANJOS?!

or

Bon Jovi?!

But seriously, read my previous post. I was comparing Puzzle and Jaedong's looks. I wasn't calling anyone a banjo, and never will for SCII until after 5 or so years of GSL.


It's bonjwa, anyways...>_>
Gotta always protect them mcnuggets.
Biane
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia645 Posts
July 18 2011 04:57 GMT
#64
On July 18 2011 13:56 KunFuSion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2011 13:31 KanoCoke wrote:
On July 18 2011 13:15 Biane wrote:
On July 18 2011 10:59 Olinim wrote:
On July 18 2011 10:57 KanoCoke wrote:
Puzzle's pure Code S material, putting up a great fight against Bomber, and he's also one of the fastest, if not, the fastest SCII player ever (boasting 550APM on the Faster setting, which would be around 660~700 real APM).

I'm excited to see how he's going to do in Code S. If Bomber becomes the Code S champion this season and Puzzle wins the Code A finals, we could be seeing a Jaedong-Flash rivalry between them, which in my opinion, would be pretty awesome (Puzzle looks like Jaedong too).

I hope PuMa and Sage follow soon too, because they're the best players in their teams, and are complete monsters (if Sage cleaned up his unit control, he'd be 10x scarier than he already is too).

Sadly there aren't any scary new Zergs besides DongRaeGu, which I find quite disappointing. In DRG's case, he'll probably win the MLG and immediately turn Code S (I wonder how NesTea can handle DRG's crazy unit control and genius harassment)... but I don't see anyone else new playing Zerg that's in his caliber (or Sage, Puzzle, Puma and Bomber's caliber) that can even up the numbers.

Already comparing puzzle to jaedong...

throw the B word in there and we have a discussion going...

...you mean....

BANJOS?!

or

Bon Jovi?!

But seriously, read my previous post. I was comparing Puzzle and Jaedong's looks. I wasn't calling anyone a banjo, and never will for SCII until after 5 or so years of GSL.


It's bonjwa, anyways...>_>


Lesson 1: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Bonjwa
SpecFire
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1681 Posts
July 18 2011 05:01 GMT
#65
On July 18 2011 05:05 ZAiNs wrote:
After knocking out MMA, Puzzle better win.


and Sleth

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
•|SlayerS_MMA| • Ryung • Fin • Puzzle •
KanoCoke
Profile Joined June 2011
Japan863 Posts
July 18 2011 05:03 GMT
#66
I was self-censoring because people always get into a pissy fit once someone actually spells that word out in their post, whether it be in context or not.

@Biane: Maybe it's just me, but from several angles, Jaedong, oGsHero and ZeNEXPuzzle look like clones of each other. That's why I always called Hero and Puzzle 'Jaedong's little brother 1 and 2' respectively whenever I talked about them with friends who also follow the GSL and BW.
Will always cheer for: MMA Bomber Taeja Curious Life herO Zest
YoungNeil
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada328 Posts
July 18 2011 05:04 GMT
#67
On July 18 2011 10:57 KanoCoke wrote:
Puzzle's pure Code S material, putting up a great fight against Bomber, and he's also one of the fastest, if not, the fastest SCII player ever (boasting 550APM on the Faster setting, which would be around 660~700 real APM).

I'm excited to see how he's going to do in Code S. If Bomber becomes the Code S champion this season and Puzzle wins the Code A finals, we could be seeing a Jaedong-Flash rivalry between them, which in my opinion, would be pretty awesome (Puzzle looks like Jaedong too).

I hope PuMa and Sage follow soon too, because they're the best players in their teams, and are complete monsters (if Sage cleaned up his unit control, he'd be 10x scarier than he already is too).

Sadly there aren't any scary new Zergs besides DongRaeGu, which I find quite disappointing. In DRG's case, he'll probably win the MLG and immediately turn Code S (I wonder how NesTea can handle DRG's crazy unit control and genius harassment)... but I don't see anyone else new playing Zerg that's in his caliber (or Sage, Puzzle, Puma and Bomber's caliber) that can even up the numbers.

Let's be clear on one thing: Puzzle did not have 550 APM, not by the normal use of the term. He broke the 500 barrier for a few seconds near the end of a major battle, a feat which is impressive but not particularly meaningful. The APM record in the history of professional Brood War (and likely all of professional gaming) was 818, which JulyZerg achieved for a very short time. Average APM across the duration of a game is what matters more, and even then it's a very poor measure of skill. Flash and Jaedong generally pass 400 APM, but so does Merz, and he's no bonjwa. APM is just another number that people find impressive, we shouldn't think for a moment that Puzzle is especially good because his hands were moving absurdly fast for a second or two.

Puzzle is extremely good, of course. But you're making me feel like I'm talking him down, just because I'm compelled to say that he's also not at all like Jaedong. His TLPD record is 60%, and the only BoX victory he has against an (arguably) top player is his 2-0 against MMA. He's having a very impressive run in Code A, but he's not even approaching the level of domination needed to be considered a clear top-two player. For that matter, neither is Bomber, although he's not as hugely far away as Puzzle is. The Jaedong-Flash rivalry was (and is, although not quite as much) special because they met in the finals of major tournaments repeatedly. It would be foolish to expect that from these players given the caliber of their opponents and the lack of appropriate records from them to support that.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 18 2011 05:05 GMT
#68
No matter what, we'll see how overpowered Protoss is. Protoss always wins this matchup,. I call that OP.

+ Show Spoiler +
hehe
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
cENTRYZ
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway832 Posts
July 18 2011 05:17 GMT
#69
Was hoping to stay awake until the finals, but meh, its not worth it. Gonna be a 4-0/4-1 from Puzzle. Hoping for some good games for me to catch on the VOD's though. Have fun peeps
KunFuSion
Profile Joined May 2011
United States189 Posts
July 18 2011 05:20 GMT
#70
On July 18 2011 14:03 KanoCoke wrote:
I was self-censoring because people always get into a pissy fit once someone actually spells that word out in their post, whether it be in context or not.

@Biane: Maybe it's just me, but from several angles, Jaedong, oGsHero and ZeNEXPuzzle look like clones of each other. That's why I always called Hero and Puzzle 'Jaedong's little brother 1 and 2' respectively whenever I talked about them with friends who also follow the GSL and BW.


Ah, okay. Those people are just immature.

However, I find oGsHero and ZeNEXPuzzle still too inconsistent to be compared to someone of JaeDong's caliber..let alone MC.
Gotta always protect them mcnuggets.
I)etox
Profile Joined April 2011
1240 Posts
July 18 2011 05:29 GMT
#71
On July 18 2011 13:56 KunFuSion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2011 13:31 KanoCoke wrote:
On July 18 2011 13:15 Biane wrote:
On July 18 2011 10:59 Olinim wrote:
On July 18 2011 10:57 KanoCoke wrote:
Puzzle's pure Code S material, putting up a great fight against Bomber, and he's also one of the fastest, if not, the fastest SCII player ever (boasting 550APM on the Faster setting, which would be around 660~700 real APM).

I'm excited to see how he's going to do in Code S. If Bomber becomes the Code S champion this season and Puzzle wins the Code A finals, we could be seeing a Jaedong-Flash rivalry between them, which in my opinion, would be pretty awesome (Puzzle looks like Jaedong too).

I hope PuMa and Sage follow soon too, because they're the best players in their teams, and are complete monsters (if Sage cleaned up his unit control, he'd be 10x scarier than he already is too).

Sadly there aren't any scary new Zergs besides DongRaeGu, which I find quite disappointing. In DRG's case, he'll probably win the MLG and immediately turn Code S (I wonder how NesTea can handle DRG's crazy unit control and genius harassment)... but I don't see anyone else new playing Zerg that's in his caliber (or Sage, Puzzle, Puma and Bomber's caliber) that can even up the numbers.

Already comparing puzzle to jaedong...

throw the B word in there and we have a discussion going...

...you mean....

BANJOS?!

or

Bon Jovi?!

But seriously, read my previous post. I was comparing Puzzle and Jaedong's looks. I wasn't calling anyone a banjo, and never will for SCII until after 5 or so years of GSL.


It's bonjwa, anyways...>_>


you don't get sarcasm do you
question
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Czech Republic509 Posts
July 18 2011 05:29 GMT
#72
PvP weeeeee
GGverySooN
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
July 18 2011 05:33 GMT
#73
Wishing for good games, hopefully not a series that ends in under an hour though!
RykuX
Profile Joined March 2011
1200 Posts
July 18 2011 05:33 GMT
#74
Tassadars got this just wait! :D
sandyph
Profile Joined September 2010
Indonesia1640 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-18 05:41:51
July 18 2011 05:39 GMT
#75
On July 18 2011 14:20 KunFuSion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2011 14:03 KanoCoke wrote:
I was self-censoring because people always get into a pissy fit once someone actually spells that word out in their post, whether it be in context or not.

@Biane: Maybe it's just me, but from several angles, Jaedong, oGsHero and ZeNEXPuzzle look like clones of each other. That's why I always called Hero and Puzzle 'Jaedong's little brother 1 and 2' respectively whenever I talked about them with friends who also follow the GSL and BW.


Ah, okay. Those people are just immature.

However, I find oGsHero and ZeNEXPuzzle still too inconsistent to be compared to someone of JaeDong's caliber..let alone MC.


*facepalm*

anyway, go Puzzle.... all kill to code S :D

kinda suprise that Artosis didnt know that Puzzle is in the code A final during the team game, his play is better (imho) than Sage
Put quote here for readability
Kiyo.
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2284 Posts
July 18 2011 05:39 GMT
#76
People hating on PvP should really go watch HomeStoryCup 3. Most of the games between MC/Huk/Naniwa were amazing.
KT Rolster & StarTale <3 | twitter.com/RayFoxII - twitch.tv/RayFoxII
DeathPengu
Profile Joined January 2011
Taiwan137 Posts
July 18 2011 05:50 GMT
#77
PvP. It's going to be a speedy match.

Puzzle Fighting! I want to see you in the next code S season!!
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
July 18 2011 05:52 GMT
#78
I hope Tastosis is casting though I'm fine with Wolftable.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
KanoCoke
Profile Joined June 2011
Japan863 Posts
July 18 2011 06:00 GMT
#79
On July 18 2011 14:04 YoungNeil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2011 10:57 KanoCoke wrote:
Puzzle's pure Code S material, putting up a great fight against Bomber, and he's also one of the fastest, if not, the fastest SCII player ever (boasting 550APM on the Faster setting, which would be around 660~700 real APM).

I'm excited to see how he's going to do in Code S. If Bomber becomes the Code S champion this season and Puzzle wins the Code A finals, we could be seeing a Jaedong-Flash rivalry between them, which in my opinion, would be pretty awesome (Puzzle looks like Jaedong too).

I hope PuMa and Sage follow soon too, because they're the best players in their teams, and are complete monsters (if Sage cleaned up his unit control, he'd be 10x scarier than he already is too).

Sadly there aren't any scary new Zergs besides DongRaeGu, which I find quite disappointing. In DRG's case, he'll probably win the MLG and immediately turn Code S (I wonder how NesTea can handle DRG's crazy unit control and genius harassment)... but I don't see anyone else new playing Zerg that's in his caliber (or Sage, Puzzle, Puma and Bomber's caliber) that can even up the numbers.

Let's be clear on one thing: Puzzle did not have 550 APM, not by the normal use of the term. He broke the 500 barrier for a few seconds near the end of a major battle, a feat which is impressive but not particularly meaningful. The APM record in the history of professional Brood War (and likely all of professional gaming) was 818, which JulyZerg achieved for a very short time. Average APM across the duration of a game is what matters more, and even then it's a very poor measure of skill. Flash and Jaedong generally pass 400 APM, but so does Merz, and he's no bonjwa. APM is just another number that people find impressive, we shouldn't think for a moment that Puzzle is especially good because his hands were moving absurdly fast for a second or two.

Puzzle is extremely good, of course. But you're making me feel like I'm talking him down, just because I'm compelled to say that he's also not at all like Jaedong. His TLPD record is 60%, and the only BoX victory he has against an (arguably) top player is his 2-0 against MMA. He's having a very impressive run in Code A, but he's not even approaching the level of domination needed to be considered a clear top-two player. For that matter, neither is Bomber, although he's not as hugely far away as Puzzle is. The Jaedong-Flash rivalry was (and is, although not quite as much) special because they met in the finals of major tournaments repeatedly. It would be foolish to expect that from these players given the caliber of their opponents and the lack of appropriate records from them to support that.


I'm not flat out stating that they WILL be like Flash and Jaedong. I'm just saying that if Bomber gets a royal road championship, and Puzzle goes on his way towards a royal road too, it would could become the start of something great, like Flash and Jaedong's rivalry. It COULD happen. Not "IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN EXACTLY LIKE FLASH AND JAEDONG OMG BANJO DUO IN SC2".

And I also agree that APM is not everything. I'm just amazed to see someone break 450 APM on the Faster setting on SCII (I can barely peak 280APM with meaningful actions).

If it seems like I implied the opposite, then my apologies, as English is my third language.

@ KunFuSion : But they do look at least slightly similar to Jaedong physically, right? Right? Anyhows, I've heard that Hero is actually a great player that just loses to nerves, similar to PuMa (which is why oGs either put him up first so he can earn experience and play quickly before his nerves get the better of him, or in 2nd or 3rd so he doesn't have all the expectations and hopes of the team pinned on him). Puzzle, so far has destroyed his side of the competition in the Code A tournament, and could very well be on his way to becoming champion. He seems like a great all-around player like SlayerSRyung.
Will always cheer for: MMA Bomber Taeja Curious Life herO Zest
EnSky
Profile Joined June 2011
Philippines1003 Posts
July 18 2011 06:02 GMT
#80
This will be interesting. Let's see how entertaining PvP will be at this level.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 66 67 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36569
Shuttle 2463
Bisu 1039
Horang2 947
Jaedong 867
Light 441
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 330
Hyuk 287
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 266
Soma 237
EffOrt 232
Zeus 202
ggaemo 197
Soulkey 162
Last 145
Snow 122
Leta 118
ZerO 118
Pusan 83
Rush 76
Killer 74
hero 51
Mong 44
Sharp 40
Mind 36
Shinee 30
Shine 27
Aegong 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
soO 20
Sexy 19
PianO 19
Trap 17
Yoon 16
Free 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 12
HiyA 10
zelot 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3942
qojqva1677
Dendi1010
League of Legends
Reynor92
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
x6flipin325
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes930
Other Games
gofns33636
singsing2163
B2W.Neo699
XBOCT361
DeMusliM188
Livibee180
XaKoH 152
Mlord151
Liquid`LucifroN121
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King87
QueenE65
Chillindude13
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• TFBlade639
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
32m
Stellar Fest
32m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 32m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.